Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Fun Made-Up Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sofaspud23 Posted at: 15:38 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134810
Sofaspud23
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does anyone but me have some game that they made up? I like playing with properties, which is where each player claims a property. It only works with at least two players. Whoever doesn't claim one in time is the "Wanderer" and has to K.O. and opponent to get a property. Players can specify which moves can be used on their property, but they have to specify at least one. (e.g. only items, only Bbutton, only A Button, etc.) Then once a player defeats another player, then they switch properties. Or, alternately, the winning player acquires the other's property, and whoever gets all of the properties wins. Some good places are Hyrule, Jungle Japes, Onett, and Venom.
I'm the leader of Team Link!!! You get to choose a Zelda character, and then that's who you are in the team! I'm still recruiting co-leaders for GBA, Gamecube, and N64.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted at: 13:37 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136376
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I recently invented a game known as 'Single Item Mode'. Basically, the first item you collect is the only one you're allowed to use for the rest of the match. You use the wrong item, you lose a point. You KO someone with your item, you win a point. Easy enough.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:49 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137078
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Good games. Mine is simialr to Stamina mode and Stock. You have a stamina type stock match. Each player has the same amount of lives,like five for example(just like Stock)but instead of damage percentages you have stamina HP. I don't see why they can't have done that in the first place, but hopefull Nintendo and HAL Laboratories is reading this.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cez Posted at: 14:17 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137265
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So basically, it's like Stamina, but you have a certain amount of lives? Good idea, but we're talking about fun modes that we actually play, such as bomb tag (Only KOs with Bob-ombs and proxies count).
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 17:22 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139660
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a few:

1. POKEWAR: Go to Hyrule Temple, take sides, and only use pokeballs to invade the other side by throwing them to the others territory.

2. SHARPSHOOTER: Use Falco and Fox on Stamina Mode and use only the lasers to kill each other.

3. HOMERUN: Have Samus shoot a fully charged shot, and use Ness to bat it back, and use a stage that looks like a baseball field to try to pick bases.

4. EXTREEM FOOTBALL: Use 2 teams of 4 people, use a bomb-omb as a football, use Hyrole Temple and both teams start neer the middle of the stage, have one person hold a bomb-omb and try to run to the opposing side, try to tackle the opponent and knock the bomb-omb out of his hands, make a touch-down by getting to the other side and throwing it to the ground.

5. JIGGLY-BALL: Go to Final Destination and use you, another human player, and a LV1 Jigglypuff, throw it back and forth without it touching the ground(basically by catching it in mid-air) very fun.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:47 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 139991
nintendo_dude
+
+
Cool games.

I'm finished here...

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:15 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141060
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Me and heyitsme4014 experiment alot on SSBM.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
gamenerd Posted at: 16:19 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141063
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i always try to have a Pokemon battle... But u hav to hav to havleast 2 human players.. Change the items so only the Pokeballs will come... then use only pokeballs and the pokemon inside it to fight
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 05:39 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146793
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
I have a few, yah, I know they might stink.

Race: go to a place like hyrule and use a specific char with every1 and make a course then run aroud like idiots. You can desgin ur own rules like no upB or you can attack with items only to win.

Bad Box, Bad!: go to a nice flat course and set all items to like mini-mushrooms and use either pikachu or pichu. A box should fall soon, pick it up and hold still, then ur invisible spy!

Time bomb ball: set the items to bombs on normal or smething, the 1 person picks up a bomb, jumps and throws. Plyr 2 jamps and grabs it. Repeat untill the bomb blows or some fails to catch it.
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 19:27 May05 2005 Post ID: 153210
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played all but the pikachu and pichu ones, I forgot to list em lol.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 19:38 May05 2005 Post ID: 153221
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Bound. You go to training mode, switch controllers to human, damage at 999. I go to one end of the arena, the others at the other end. The point is to get past me, stand on the ledge behind me for at least a second. I pwned my friends doing it. My favorite on was "Dodge yoshi's rumble tumble egg for 10 rolls." I racked up kills on that one.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:29 May09 2005 Post ID: 157370
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also do a slo-mo practice with 3P, I have 2 people try to hit me(but I'm already quick as it is, get it slower and I'll dodge the attack as soon as I see your eyes dialate).
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:24 May17 2005 Post ID: 165065
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Pokemania

How to Play

I just made this up yesterday and havent tested it but

1.Choose your favorite Character
2.Set the Item Switch to just Pokeballs
3.Set to 1 STOCK
4.Choose One to Three computer or Human players
4B If Human players Player One goes first the 2 then 3 then 4
5.Choose a level with not many hising places (Preferrably Corneria)
6.You are NOT allowed attack the other players if you are "it"
7.The other players must throw Pokeballs at you
8.If you get killed it is the next persons turn to be "it"
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 18:27 May17 2005 Post ID: 165069
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 30-Apr-2005 Gameboy_rulz said:I have a few, yah, I know they might stink.

Race: go to a place like hyrule and use a specific char with every1 and make a course then run aroud like idiots. You can desgin ur own rules like no upB or you can attack with items only to win.

Bad Box, Bad!: go to a nice flat course and set all items to like mini-mushrooms and use either pikachu or pichu. A box should fall soon, pick it up and hold still, then ur invisible spy!

Time bomb ball: set the items to bombs on normal or smething, the 1 person picks up a bomb, jumps and throws. Plyr 2 jamps and grabs it. Repeat untill the bomb blows or some fails to catch it.
HOT POTATO! lol
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:30 May17 2005 Post ID: 165075
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sniper

How to Play

1. Set the item awitch to only Super Scopes
2. Go to a big level with lots of places to hide like Hyrule Castle
3. You are not allowed to attack unless you have a Super Scope
4. You can only Jump, Crouch and fire your gun
5. Then.... WAR!!!!

Recommended:One Button Mode
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
Cez Posted at: 07:05 May18 2005 Post ID: 165772
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hylian Jump: Jump from the highest point on Hyrule Temple to the lowest in one jump. Whoever gets closest wins. Kirby and Jigglypuff cannot be used for obvious reasons.

Wavedash Marathon: See who can wavedash from one end of Final Destination to the other the most times in two minutes. For more fun, have someone stand in the middle with a Beam Sword.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:18 May18 2005 Post ID: 166561
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good ones, or try the Hyrule Jump game in reverse with bunny hoods.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:06 May28 2005 Post ID: 179249
nintendo_dude
+
+
Star Wars melee:
1) Set the items to very high and turn all but Beam Swords off.
2) Only ahve human players because CPU players will use their normal attacks too.
3) Go to a large level such as Hyrule Castle.
4) Use only Beam Swords to attack.

I'm finished here...

Cez Posted at: 12:28 May29 2005 Post ID: 181281
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try using Ray Guns and Super Scopes as well, and deflecting the shots with a well-timed Beam Sword swipe.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:24 May30 2005 Post ID: 182592
nintendo_dude
+
+
Yeah great idea. Then that would be almost EXACTLY like Star Wars.

I'm finished here...

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close