Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Syphon Filter: Omega Strain

Laptop

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

paulsk66 Posted at: 22:12 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69671
paulsk66
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is there a way to get the laptop out of the bank without the waterlog?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MattiusMaximus Posted at: 10:45 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80145
MattiusMaximus
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, some guy in the "questions" spot said something about "invulnerability code", then you can walk into the fire and get it, catch on fire, but don't die, then you quit, and the objective is complete. But I can't find and "invulnerability code". I LOVE this game, but I'm having a hard time (read: impossible time) doing the timer missions and killing those 4 assassins. And I'm usually really good at these things.
17, got ADHD, drive the Maternal Unit crazy, love games but she watches too much Oprah, so she limits my time. . . when she's awake. The Maximus thing is cuz my nick in town is MiniMatt<--- he's short! Arrg.
MattiusMaximus Posted at: 11:04 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80203
MattiusMaximus
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh dang...I just looked for a walkthrough to get some help for the timer missions to unlock the special missions...NO WALKTHROUGHS! Major suckage there. There's only 400 people in my town, and not too many other gamers, and my best friend can't help...weeping, moaning. If you know of any walkthroughs..HELP! [email protected]
17, got ADHD, drive the Maternal Unit crazy, love games but she watches too much Oprah, so she limits my time. . . when she's awake. The Maximus thing is cuz my nick in town is MiniMatt<--- he's short! Arrg.
KONICHI Posted at: 00:36 May17 2005 Post ID: 164460
KONICHI
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Paul: I know nothing about the laptop... I know on the demo I was able to glitch my way thru the fire :P took me like 20 lives but I was able to... dont know if that glitch was cleared up with the completed version, I havnt tried...

Max: Ive added you to my MSN... I can help you out with walkthroughs and such... I know how to complete every objective... I find it VERY hard to get the par times down but I know a walkthrough that will help...
if you want to talk about anything at all feel free to add me on MSN or Yahoo... [email protected] and [email protected]
KONICHI Posted at: 16:26 May17 2005 Post ID: 164877
KONICHI
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bad news Paul... I tried many times... the glitch was cleared up... Ive been looking for that invulnerablity code aswell... cant find it.... if you do find it send me an email and tell me it... thx
if you want to talk about anything at all feel free to add me on MSN or Yahoo... [email protected] and [email protected]
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:30 May17 2005 Post ID: 164883
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
This is 3 months old you know...
KONICHI Posted at: 16:55 May17 2005 Post ID: 164916
KONICHI
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-May-2005 RJ Fighter said:This is 3 months old you know...
yes I know... but I dont care... if somone else comes through here and has the same problem than its allready answered :P
regina Posted at: 20:09 Jun13 2006 Post ID: 866989
regina
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is a way to get the laptop however you need
to be playing online with at least one other friend
get your friend to go and wait just by the door of the bank then you
go over to where you climb up to get the biodata gear and walk over to the first water sample here is a valve for the fire sprssion system
when you are both ready turn the valve and the your friend needs to quickly run inside the bank keeping to the left and grab the laptop.
Retroplayer Posted at: 07:24 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2367243
Retroplayer
+
+
Can you do it without going online
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close