Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Conduit

Should there be a Conduit 3 and what would you bring back or keep the same?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

77chromezilla Posted at: 16:15 Jul15 2013 Post ID: 3259271
77chromezilla
Post Likes: 0
+
+

Should there be a conduit 3? I think so. Conduit 1 in my opinion could surpass the Halo series if there was a sequal as great as the first one. Conduit 2 was not satisfing. It totally lost the conspirisy feeling for humor. The single player wasn't as direct as the first one's. Single player loadouts? Bad idea. I like the old "Heres your weapons.Deal with it." Though the extra hidden progenitor energys were a good idea. The best thing for me is single or multi-player invasion mode. Off single player loadouts were good to. I think if were to be a Conduit 3 they most inportantly should bring back the conspirisy feeling with a bit of humor too. They should also bring back the old prototype weapons like the Striker and Deatomizer MK9. Also the new ones like Phase Rifle and WidowMaker Turret. The weapons in Conduit 1 ultimately beat the weapons in Conduit 2. They should keep the new alternate functions but bring back the old rate of fire,epic crosshairs,damage, and the thrusting was to powerful in Conduit 2 and WAY to powerful in Conduit 1.

Those are my thoughts.

Actually now that I've become a Halo freak, I believe that they would be equal.

« Last edited by 77chromezilla on Jun 16th 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close