Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

What Would You Like To See In The Next Elder Scrolls?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
rich007 Posted at: 10:49 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063609
rich007
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how about becoming a king and having war with another city and you could summon oblivian gates on them to help u
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Steven88 Posted at: 10:55 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063615
Steven88
+
+
I like the idea of being a king. Maybe have your own castle in your town.

Sig made by Myself!
jeanie72 Posted at: 12:12 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063660
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Queen of my own castle...I like
Steven88 Posted at: 15:42 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063924
Steven88
+
+
Would you be a evil or a good king/Queen? I would like to be slightly evil but also good!

Sig made by Myself!
jeanie72 Posted at: 16:28 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1064024
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think for the most part I would be good,however a tad bit "bad" never hurt anyone.
norbie007 Posted at: 07:59 Sep28 2006 Post ID: 1064725
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would be good. But like when a peasent came to me for help I would help, but if a rich person came, I wouldn't. Robin Hood. I would not summon Oblivion Gates though, I would just send wave after wave of my own men until I could just kill the rest on my own. I would rule all of Tamriel. Moihahahahahahahaha!

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
TwilightBuckeyes Posted at: 16:19 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1247353
TwilightBuckeyes
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd like it if you start out as a ruler, and born into a royal family. I wish they would have done that with Oblivion. Or it would be cool if you can choose a profession.

Send me a friend request!
Tyraness Posted at: 22:01 Dec28 2006 Post ID: 1248629
Tyraness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WHat would be good is to have Oblivion online. You can join in groups and fight in quests. And imagine betting at the arena when two other player fight. You could close the gates with each other. ETC. That would be good.
Graphix Posted at: 09:45 Dec29 2006 Post ID: 1249425
Graphix
+
+
I'd like to own shops and stuff and you could hire workers and pay them to sell items for you.
[center]

My PhotoBucket!
Add me on MSN - [email protected]
e-Mail me at - [email protected]
Leprekorn Posted at: 07:56 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282144
Leprekorn
+
+
I reckon it would be cool, if as you levelled up, it had physical effects on youre guy, like low strength you had a skinny dude, and high strength he was really big. And then if you buffed up your stamina as well, his muscles would be really chiselled
Lol, just thought what the chicks would look like!!

Also, the reason there is no flying in Oblivion is because the cities are loaded in different cells to the outside world, so flying over them would put you in an unloaded, glitched out city

« Last edited by Leprekorn on Jan 9th 2007 »
[center]For Makaveli[center]
The Don Kiluminati

We Still Ridin...

GONE FROM SIGHT

BUT NOT FROM SOUND

My rank is no longer 187
Yukimura Posted at: 16:15 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282746
Yukimura
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I say each land should be available in the next game, and you are the ruler of cyrodil, and the main quest is to creat peace and harmony between all the lands( which means take every land over)

sig thanks to danzx
Leprekorn Posted at: 18:45 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283144
Leprekorn
+
+
I just thought it would also be cool if you could build your own town, and populate it. And if when you buy the house stuff (Storage area etc), you could choose where to put stuff, like drag chests, beds etc around

Also if you could play as Daedra, and when you put on Daedric armour, it is weightless. Or do the same for all the other classes.
So as well as Steel, Iron etc. Have Imperial, Bretonian, Khajiiti, Argonian, Bosmeri, Redguard, Dark Elven, and High Elven armor types. So each race had its own armour type, and if you wore your own classes armour, it was weightless.
[center]For Makaveli[center]
The Don Kiluminati

We Still Ridin...

GONE FROM SIGHT

BUT NOT FROM SOUND

My rank is no longer 187
Graphix Posted at: 12:27 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1287870
Graphix
+
+
I'd like to create my own shops.
[center]

My PhotoBucket!
Add me on MSN - [email protected]
e-Mail me at - [email protected]
Cerberous Posted at: 16:47 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1307861
Cerberous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i would like them to be able to make you an oblivion prince and kill the other ones,muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.i'm evil

[color=red][/color]As the moon shines brightly,I begin my transformation.Our race will soon conquer the mortal human realm,taking down all that is in our path.What doesn't kill you...will curse you...Long live our King...Cerberous.
~Cerberous,Master of Evil
~Kingdom1234hearts,Deceiver of Hearts
~Twilight Link,The Deadly Nocturne
money_polo12321 Posted at: 10:33 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1309914
money_polo12321
+
+
A new Daedra race and a guid for daedra would be cool,and more drestructible enviorments.

I believe gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Watch my fav youtube movie of the day--today is Money In The Bank Wresltemania 22-->http://www.youtube.com/watc...&search=
Cerberous Posted at: 15:48 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1310951
Cerberous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you already can create your own shops

[color=red][/color]As the moon shines brightly,I begin my transformation.Our race will soon conquer the mortal human realm,taking down all that is in our path.What doesn't kill you...will curse you...Long live our King...Cerberous.
~Cerberous,Master of Evil
~Kingdom1234hearts,Deceiver of Hearts
~Twilight Link,The Deadly Nocturne
stevebs36 Posted at: 07:51 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2536673
stevebs36
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have you guys ever played fable 2. In fable, you can buy houses and shops, and every 5 minutes you get paid rent or money from the shops which i think is a great idea. Also, your character changes depending if you have a high strength (gets bigger) or if you eat pies (you get fatter)

These seem like great things to put into oblivion.

Loving the idea of building your own castle or fortress, and your own guild is a fab idea. Loving it!!
GeneticDementia Posted at: 18:44 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537815
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Sep-2006 Luigiguy22 said:How about if you are invisible and when you attack someone, you stay invisible. It would be good for taking out groups of enemys I think.
This is a very simple problem to overcome. Go to the Lost programmers map once you power lvl to 25. Any of the Chameleon Sigil Stones that you gather in the Sigilus house will be 30%. Use 4 and enchant them on any clothing, armor, or accessories. You are now completely invisible and will not become visible again until you remove the enchanted items.
GeneticDementia Posted at: 19:01 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537844
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have played all of the Elder Scrolls series( Daggerfall,Arena,Morrowind,and Oblivion) Having seen 98% of every map made for the series, the only thing missing is to make the game a true MMORPG. Encompassing every map made thus far and include the lands not yet seen but often talked about such as Valenwood, Black Marsh, ect, ect.
Indoril Posted at: 20:00 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575888
Indoril
+
+
I have to agree with dual-wielding and the transformation spell. That could even be made into a skill. I think a climbing skill would be nice for all the steep terrain we've encountered in the last 3 games. One thing I don't like, though:

The idea of making TES an MMORPG. This would be the biggest mistake that Bethsoft could possibly make. Like SEGA unveiling the Dreamcast big. The whole point of the game is to "live another life", and escape the outside world. Besides, TES seems to be the last bastion of hope for people who like RPGs, but don't want to spend the money to play them online.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close