Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:56 Aug28 2008 Post ID: 2400820
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Cool, any other glitches about?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
brian d Posted at: 07:47 Aug28 2008 Post ID: 2400940
brian d
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One time i was fighting guards in leyawin just for fun. i had killed all of them exept for on so i used the staff of worms to reanimate two of the guardsand instead of attacking the remaining guard the picks up their swords and joined in with him and stated attacking me. Another time i killed a few guards and then i came back at night time and their bodies had somehow changed out of their armour and into into the clothes they sleep in.

pickachu143 Posted at: 14:42 Aug29 2008 Post ID: 2402597
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow. That sounds weird brian, thanks for telling us this!
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 22:34 Aug30 2008 Post ID: 2405154
Rashok_Ne
+
+
n__n New one, should work with anyone's game.

A) Open mouth glitch.
1. Use an Argonian (currently testing this with other races, but Argonian is the only one that seems to work. I had a male btw. XP )
2. Go to your inventory.
3. Make sure your character is facing you, and that it's zoomed in as much as possible. (also, no enchantment lists are blocking the face.)
4. Exit inventory.
5. Hold down the attack button until the character just makes the verbal attack sound.
6. Quickly open inventory.
7. His/her mouth should be open. Try again if it doesn't work right away.

B)Eye glitch.
1. Follow steps 2, 3 and 4 of the above.
2. Run quickly past a person or horse, close enough so that your character turns their head.
3. Quickly open your inventory.
4. Their eyes should look very strange. (they are looking to the side, but their eye color is filling where the white should be...it's pretty neat.)
5. Repeat if needed.

Smile
Oblivion is the most amazing game ever made. Great job, Bethesda.
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:22 Aug31 2008 Post ID: 2405358
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats so cool rashnok nice! I dont have an argonian, i have an imperial so i cant try it lol.
Raid N the Bedouins Posted at: 18:36 Apr03 2009 Post ID: 2588954
Raid N the Bedouins
+
+
I was doing the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill that night elf (When youre in jail at the beginning of the game) ,in the part of the sewer with that "pool" ,one of the slaughterfish was flopping around XD it was so hilarious

Another thing is that I was trying to glitch Cheydenhal,and I copied 400 Sigil stones,it lagged so bad,to where you could barely move!
]
Raid N' the Bedouins,had a plan and thought they win but I dont gove a f*** 'bout them 'cause I am crazy.
Raid N the Bedouins Posted at: 11:25 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607257
Raid N the Bedouins
+
+
Syvillas Stone glitch (Makes the 'Turning a Blind Eye' quest incompleteable)

1. Do the quest as said (The whole thing)
2. When completed,talk to one of the beggars in the Imperial City Market District about the temple of the Anscestor Moths,it will take 15 coins to tell,depending on the person
It should be incompletable then. Even if you go back to the temple.

PS: You cannot steal it from the Grey Fox,it is "absorbed" when you give it to him.
]
Raid N' the Bedouins,had a plan and thought they win but I dont gove a f*** 'bout them 'cause I am crazy.
Luigiguy22 Posted at: 14:14 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624936
Luigiguy22
+
+
On 09-Aug-2008 fablelord said:Uh remember the list of necromancer caves you got in the middle of the guild. Try looking in those. Also MMMEEE that explains it right there because Cloud Ruler Temple is a public area thus meaning random Joe Shmo can just go right over to the chest and take what he pleases.
Now then on with my very genius idea that may be obvious to others. If anyone has beaten the mages guild you have access to that magic chest that only works on alchemy ingredients(stupid developers had to ruin our fun some way). There is a quest called "Finding your Roots." Unless the developers were wise enough to put a block on the Ninroot plant you could make yourself.... alot of ninroot thus giving you..... alot of Potion of the Explorer.
I tried that once. DISAPPEARED! In other words, don't even try it. You'll lose your Nirnroot.

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
haddala Posted at: 07:15 May30 2009 Post ID: 2632147
haddala
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I read all of the posts in this forum, and i saw your problem with the disappering from a chest or drawer or wardrobe or what it was, but thats because most of the chests that you don't own refreshes, so it will erase anything in the chest and put the same stuff as before in it, but there is some chests that you can use as your own, and the reanimated guards is a glitch i think, the guards will attack you because the may still remain in the same faction and dont attack other faction members. And i did find a glitch, northwest of the ayleid ruin Moranda, there is 2 bridges, and when I tried to get over the second one, i just falled through, and once i paralized the owner of a jewel shop in the night and stole all the expencive things i sold to him and i had Gray cowl of the Nocturnal equipped, and then i escaped IC with the guards chasing me until the stoped, but it said the guards was still chasing me, so i couldnt wait or fast travel, even if i unequipped the cowl, but i fixed it by punching a gurd and payed the 40 gold bounty
haddala Posted at: 07:29 May30 2009 Post ID: 2632151
haddala
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Aug-2008 pickachu143 said:Hey guys this topic is getting unactive. I think this is a glitch. The underfyte matron is supposed to be a ghost, a troll or a bear. It's random to everyone. Mine was a troll :D
Actually The Underfrykte Matron is a quest that doesent appear in your Journal, you can read a book in the camp on Dive Rock about what happend, you can find a dead man near it and it his journal you can read on Dive Rock, and the stuff in the Matron is from the dead mans wife, like the bow is the "reward" and is only good for low leveled, and you can find her remainings in the matron too, but she got 2 right arms and 2 right legs, and his wife is in the game "Morrowind" (the ame before oblivion) and she gives you a quest to kill the Underfrykte, and the Underfykte Matron is the "mother" of the Underfrykte. I think Underfrykte is norweigen for "beast of fear" but im not sure, and no, The Underfrykte Matron is only a big troll, its supposed to be invisible but sometimes she is visible. So its not supposed to be a bear or a ghost, if it is, its got to be a mayor glitch, and everything that is invisible has that blue weird form.

Sorry not so good on spelling in english
akavir123 Posted at: 12:49 Jul06 2009 Post ID: 2666200
akavir123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol this is a cool glitch steal a horse at night when ure doin knife in the dark quest (it was on this quest i found this glitch)when yure travelling on the horse to the inn of ill omen (kill rufio when ure there and sleep so lucien comes)then go outside the inn the horse will be there and then go on the horse and fasttravel to cheidinhall it will say your horse is stabled outside the city walls.... go outside and the horse will be there but yours :D
Roserr Posted at: 03:05 Jul20 2010 Post ID: 2871917
Roserr
+
+
Raid N the Bedouins said:I was doing the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill that night elf (When youre in jail at the beginning of the game) ,in the part of the sewer with that "pool" ,one of the slaughterfish was flopping around XD it was so hilarious

Hahaha I saw this a couple of times when I was doing that slaughterfish quest, I spent the whole time trying to lure them on the rocks just so they would do the flippy thing!
[color=silver][center][size=10][i]"He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits ... no, no, definitely Order.
And not in a good way. You've seen his knights. Not the warm and cuddly sort."[/size][/i][/center][/color]
MytherX Posted at: 23:12 Mar31 2011 Post ID: 2983396
MytherX
+
+
ok im kinda stuck here
my xbox 360 game of the year edit. is freezing up
the characters can all move and i can still fight, but all secondary effects are frozen flames, magic sparks, fireballs, lightning etc. doors too, things that move are very slow like traps swing-blades etc I saved just before it happened and have no prob replaying but it comes back everytime
any ideas??
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close