Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
pickachu143 Posted at: 09:05 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2311306
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Post glitches you found here. I found one. Outside the imperial city, have guards chasing after you and steal a horse. You will be attacked by magic and the horse will die. However, you are inside the horse and you die too! =oAnxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MMMEEE Posted at: 14:57 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2311994
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Some rocks at the waterfall by charcoal cave south of the imperial city aren't solid. go down thw aterfall and check the rocks behond the falling water. someof them you go through and run into another rock witha rock outside of you. if this game was online you could hide there and no one couls see you
deoraven Posted at: 06:12 Jul05 2008 Post ID: 2312554
deoraven
+
+
during the "light the dragonfires" quest, after mastering all the magic schools and creating some freaky destruction spells , i entered the IC got the message that oblivion gates opened in the city defended martin from the first wave , on our way to the temple of the one Mehrunes Dagon appeared all 200 feet of him .....not easily impressed i decided to cast my deadliest target spell on him and the results were quite weird lol by throwing a spell on him he started to crumbled like jelly and stretch even taller only to disappear...the rest of the quest played out naturally the temple was shattered and the avatar of akatosh appeared but it fought thin air lol dagon wasnt even there or if he was he was invisible so you could say that I defeated dagon not martin lol a glitch i'm sure

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 5th 2008 »
therapper Posted at: 07:03 Jul05 2008 Post ID: 2312583
therapper
+
+
this one happened to me in the IC i was makin' some spells then all of a suden i was worped and got stuck in a wall

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:20 Jul05 2008 Post ID: 2312592
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
By spells what do you mean? I want to summon more things
therapper Posted at: 07:26 Jul05 2008 Post ID: 2312597
therapper
+
+
you know like fire with frost

or hellin' with refet damgeg

and sumon scamp and bond helm

« Last edited by therapper on Jul 5th 2008 »

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

pickachu143 Posted at: 15:33 Jul05 2008 Post ID: 2313359
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh ok, Hmm... Anymore glitches?

Oh and can a mod pin this? I think it can get useful if it gets enough posts.

« Last edited by pickachu143 on Jul 5th 2008 »
therapper Posted at: 07:14 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315766
therapper
+
+
yer i jumped off a montin and got stuck in midair go out the IC and go north as far as pos then jump off the montin why'll lookin' south

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

deoraven Posted at: 07:23 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317429
deoraven
+
+
i dont know if this is a glitch or not but when i use the staff of worms (to reanimate the dead) on sumthing like a dog for example even after several days (the spell lasts 30 or 60 secs) if i got arrested when i paid the gold and came out of the prison the dog re-appears and seem to fall from the heavens (you see it fall as the loading screen goes away and it falls from above your head)it reappears but dead although if you cast life detect you would think he's alive but he dosent move nor can be re-animated again. also if i use the spell "command creature" on the dog but dont kill nor dies while protecting you ....again even several weeks after using the spell after i paid my bounty it reappeared next 2 me when i left the prison....(in my case it was the "crazed dog" found at the anvil lighthouse during the dark brotherhood quest and it attacked the near by guards lol)

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 8th 2008 »
pickachu143 Posted at: 10:51 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317599
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll have to check that one, thanks.
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 13:21 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317945
Rashok_Ne
+
+
Here's the weirdest:feel free to try!
I was riding Shadowmere along a path next to an oblivion gate. There was a town right up ahead, i think chorrol. I was following a scamp when it suddenly attacked me. I (still on Shadowmere) ran to the city gate up against the wall and faced the scamp, then dismounted JUST AS a fireball hit both ME AND SHADOWMERE! she was knocked out and i turned invisible! but my body was on the ground!!!
then i got back on shadowmere (still out-of-body) and rode down the path, only to look back and see my body AGAIN---floating in the air like it was on a horse!!
i walked under it, and suddenly it stretched out!! i was like WTF!??! O_O
then, i went back to the gate where only my shield was left, half-covered by the wall.
i passed under "my" body a few times, only to see it stretch 1000 feet!!! XDDDDDDDD
it's pretty cool to "just" control shadowmere.however, i tried going to other save files and they were invisible too!!
this was all fixed when i ejected and re-inserted the game.

O_O
Oblivion is the most amazing game ever made. Great job, Bethesda.
pickachu143 Posted at: 10:17 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319399
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice work. I dont see any scamps near chorrol though lol.
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 00:49 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320631
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
Maybe they were goblins?

One time,I was on a rock,fighting an annoying troll,got stuck in a crakc,troll killed me,and I was standing like nothing happened,but I was dead

Another...I was standing around town,thenthis argonian runs right past me,so,I went ahead and chased this argonian (I think he was running away from me,not sure though) I got tired of chasing,so I kill him,I go to loot him,his name was HASKILL! (Haskill is the butler for Sheogorath in Shivering isles,It was crazy,and Haskill is I think breton

« Last edited by Ace Of Spades 117 on Jul 10th 2008 »

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
pickachu143 Posted at: 09:32 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320968
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm.. I see. Could anyone try this? What town was it? Also has a mod pinned this?
vrdefender Posted at: 21:37 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321824
vrdefender
+
+
You know the Mage leader Falcar? Before he is removed, his door downstairs needs a key to open. Around 9:00 pm he goes to sleep in his room, and you can follow him into the room without needing the key. The thing is though, if you shut the door behind you, the door will lock again and you will be trapped. You need to commit a crime and get a guard to open the door.
pickachu143 Posted at: 13:32 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323095
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmm... Cant try that, im the mage leader. Oh well lol.
vrdefender Posted at: 20:40 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323645
vrdefender
+
+
Another one is that if you ride in somewhere on a horse with people nearby, get off the horse, and get back on, people will attack you for stealing. It's also impossible to buy a horse. They never set it up for you. You have to steal it.
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:07 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2324897
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, ive tested some of them, the horse ones didnt work for me, i think the people just hate you.
MMMEEE Posted at: 08:21 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325043
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude you can buy a horse.i forget which stable i was at but.... i rather rotin a prison for stealing one than pay 10,000 gold peices. just do the dark brotherhood stuff till you get shadowmere.
ok... glitch...

On one of my characters i was punching the jail doorat the beggining of the game when that annoying dunmer is tounting you.i used beserk (i had an orc) and punched the door over and over. at one point half my body lodgedinto the door. and it said i died.
vikings494 Posted at: 09:56 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325166
vikings494
+
+
lol nice one MMMEEE. there was this one time i was climbing dive rock on foot. i was attacked by a Troll named The Underfyte Matron. i got killed. (that thing is hella strong) it hit me off the top of Dive Rock. While falling i hit the ground where i should have died but my body kept going. after i ran into Aerins camp my guy accidently hit the Acrobatics trainer while rolling down. the guy had falled down and started to punch my dead body. Honestly it was wierd..it all was good i exited the game and put it back in...ok pinning thread time Pikachu

[b][/b]PINNED[b][/b] lol ive always wanted to do that

« Last edited by vikings494 on Jul 12th 2008 »
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close