Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
MMMEEE Posted at: 16:34 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2366614
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I tried. he says "Come back when i am done greiving"something like that each time... ARGH!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pickachu143 Posted at: 19:20 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2368524
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS.

Sorry for the caps. This glitch has basically messed up my game. If you take normal clothes out of a drawer or wardrobe and put in your armour, a couple of days later the clothes respawn and the armour is gone. Now i can never see my imperial dragon armour again!
fablelord Posted at: 11:28 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2369443
fablelord
+
+
Aw I feel so sorry. That armor was awesome. But yet that never happens to me.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
MMMEEE Posted at: 13:04 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2369671
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It has happened to me. I lost my staff of worms to a chest.

Anyway how do you get dragon armour dude?
pickachu143 Posted at: 14:25 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2369917
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Complete the game and talk to the chancoller ocato. By the way, this happened in battlehorn castle. Bad luck MMMEEE, i like that staff. Where can i get a staff? I killed Rindar ages ago so his store is empty lol.

EDIT: Another glitch. You know that secret room in Battlehorn Castle, that storage room? If you put a sigil stone in there, (i think thats what they're called, you get them from oblivion gates) and put a few other things in there, and use telekinesis then the game crashes.

« Last edited by pickachu143 on Aug 8th 2008 »
fablelord Posted at: 09:09 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371134
fablelord
+
+
Well then lets not try that glitch. You get some staffs and by that I mean alot of staffs from doing the mages guild. There is another staff that Mankor Cameron(I think thats him) had in the main quest that is fairly good. And MMMEEE did you put the Staff of Worms in the magical chest in the Arch-Mage room because well that just makes things multiply and after a week it goes poof.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:36 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371159
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. No and that chest is only for food ingrediants. I put to much in there and a day later when they were supposed to have multiplied they were ALL gone.
2. It was a chest at cloud ruler temple. in the room where they sleep
pickachu143 Posted at: 18:25 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371701
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
See told you. Hey, im leader of the mages guild and i cant find any staffs, where can i get them? Thanks.
fablelord Posted at: 19:29 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371776
fablelord
+
+
Uh remember the list of necromancer caves you got in the middle of the guild. Try looking in those. Also MMMEEE that explains it right there because Cloud Ruler Temple is a public area thus meaning random Joe Shmo can just go right over to the chest and take what he pleases.
Now then on with my very genius idea that may be obvious to others. If anyone has beaten the mages guild you have access to that magic chest that only works on alchemy ingredients(stupid developers had to ruin our fun some way). There is a quest called "Finding your Roots." Unless the developers were wise enough to put a block on the Ninroot plant you could make yourself.... alot of ninroot thus giving you..... alot of Potion of the Explorer.
pickachu143 Posted at: 20:49 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371881
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sure everyone knows this glitch. Get two of the same scroll. press A on it twice and then go to an item and drop it. (xbox360) If you did it right, you will have two of that item. Note that this doesnt work with all items.
fablelord Posted at: 22:29 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371959
fablelord
+
+
As noted in the thing above there also a bunch of patches that bethesda came out with so many of us (raises hand) can't do this. CURSE YOU BETHESDA!
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:45 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373880
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the patches, the scroll one works for me. Thats how i'm rich =P
MMMEEE Posted at: 17:43 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374939
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ha I bought 15 of one scroll. and I am rich. I sell enchanted items.
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 15:25 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2376347
Rashok_Ne
+
+
Glitches again:

1) Infinite money/shoes/lockpicks glitch:
-Pickpocket Lucien after talking to him the first time.

2) NOW the strangest glitch that's ever happened to me (Sorry it's so long....-_-):

-I was riding Shadowmere on a small, narrow bridge, when I passed an Imperial Guard on a horse. I went further, and was stopped by your average, run-of-the-mill highwayman. I killed him, and he flew over the bridge into the water. I went to peer over the edge, but I fell into the water.

I swam back to shore, and, noticing something was missing, turned around. Half of the bridge was gone!! Confused, I looked for the guard, whom I found struggling with his horse in the water, going in circles. I found Shadowmere near the shore. I began walking up the hill back on land, when I realized that the hill was hollow.

I went around on top of it. This location was where the bridge had originally been connected. I tried to walk over the edge of the hill, but I fell off into the water under/in it.

I checked my map, confused. It was normal, except for under the hill, which was a large square. I then swam "out of bounds" on the map, and I reappeared on top of the hill, swimming in the air.

Even more confused, I tried it a few times. Each time I came back up onto the hill, swimming, indeed, in midair (This worked when I was on Shadowmere as well). Eventually I was able to "swim" wherever I wanted to, but I could only go downwards. I turned off the game when I became tired of it, and all was well.
Oblivion is the most amazing game ever made. Great job, Bethesda.
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:44 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2377201
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow that is the coolest glitch i've ever heard. Good job rashnok!
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 15:37 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2377851
Rashok_Ne
+
+
Newest Glitch:

"WARNING!! MAY CAUSE CONVULSION / DISPLACEMENT"

1) Go to Anvil (outside).
2) Go to the stables (white horses).
3) Go to the hay bale to the left of the "stalls" (when you're facing them)
3) Jump on top of it.
4) You should sink into it and shiver at the same time...

Let me know if it works. ;9

And thanks, pikachu143. It was fun while it lasted.
Oblivion is the most amazing game ever made. Great job, Bethesda.
pickachu143 Posted at: 05:59 Aug26 2008 Post ID: 2398013
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys this topic is getting unactive. I think this is a glitch. The underfyte matron is supposed to be a ghost, a troll or a bear. It's random to everyone. Mine was a troll :D
harlsta Posted at: 06:14 Aug26 2008 Post ID: 2398018
harlsta
+
+
will the answer to the chest and draw problem
it disappears if u put it in a chest or wateva that doesnt belong to u, but if you buy a house and put it in them, they should stay there foreva, thats wats happened with me
or u can just drop them somewhere, it stays there foreva

and a glitch

i was swimming in a city that had a lake and a pnd in it then i jumped into long grass on the edge of the water (in the town) and i was just floating there in the jump position
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
pickachu143 Posted at: 10:00 Aug27 2008 Post ID: 2399550
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That sounds cool harl, could you move at all?
harlsta Posted at: 02:13 Aug28 2008 Post ID: 2400587
harlsta
+
+
yea, i could move but not walk
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close