Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Best Oblivion Characters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
isom97 Posted at: 13:55 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530854
isom97
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here you can talk about your Oblivion character, your achievments, your items, your houses, anything that has someting to do with Oblivion. Have fun!

I have a level 50 character with full daedric, all spells, all houses, all weapons I have discovered all locations (including I have downloaded all mods for Oblivion:smileSmile, I have killed the underfryke matron, I have achieved all achievments, I have beaten all quests, All my skills are 100, I have ALOT of gold, and so on and so forth. I can even give you all the cheats and glitches in Oblivion if you want!Thumbs Up

« Last edited by isom97 on Jan 27th 2009 »

We are evil.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 10:29 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531306
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
There a specific forum to talk about Oblivion.

http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?forum=1959
fablelord Posted at: 21:01 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2537238
fablelord
+
+
Oh wow. Please tell me that you got up to go to the bathroom during this time? Go for a walk outside? I have been playing oblivion for awhile(kinda have put it down now for fallout 3) but I haven't gotten that far. I have only been able to get to level 18 without getting bored with my setup....... I try to go for the mage/stealth set up but that never works out to well for me......
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
GeneticDementia Posted at: 18:56 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537840
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not bad, but inside of 2 hours, you can have your characters 7 major skills maxed (which will leave you at level 45-60 depending on how you power lvl) Now the best that I have made is a lvl 65 Breton. Major Skills: Blade, L.Armor, H.Armor, Armorer, Marksman, Security, Illusion. Birthsign : Atronoch. This birthsign along with the added racial boost give you the second highest starting magika in the game. The only Race higher is High Elf. Now, I find that creating a custom class is almost necessary to achieve the true results you want.
isom97 Posted at: 16:29 Mar01 2009 Post ID: 2560559
isom97
+
+
the problem with high elves is that they hav a 100% weakness to all magic, and to respond 2 fablelord's question, yes, i do use the bathroom, yes i go for 10 mile jogs every day at the park, and i have a girlfriend, so if u think im some oblivion nerd, you can exit te forum right now. I have a temper, so don't tick me off plz. I'm also willing to part with a glitch that no one else knows about... I am mentally phycostic, but i am also a genius. I am BRILLIANTLY PHYCOTIC. Also Fablelord, i have a Fallout 3 forum called "Tell Me", this is not Fallout 3 forum.

We are evil.
therapper Posted at: 06:40 Mar07 2009 Post ID: 2565458
therapper
+
+
not to tick you off isom97 but fablelord was sayin' he has stoped playin' oblivion for fallout 3.

but a word to fablelord not evey one can take a joke (eg. me) so just keep that in mind before you type.

therapper

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
king_jamie56 Posted at: 07:19 Mar07 2009 Post ID: 2565480
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
100% Chameleon > Any other character.

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
therapper Posted at: 11:49 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568074
therapper
+
+
120% Chameleon (i got the sigal stones till i got the ones with chameleon)

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

Indoril Posted at: 19:47 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575873
Indoril
+
+
Here's a gaff: wear several items that are enchanted with chameleon, at least up to 80-90% total. Then cast a spell that takes your total chameleon factor beyond 110%. Shift to third person, and you can no longer see your character, not even an outline like most illusion spells. Just something I found on my first char.
isom97 Posted at: 15:34 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579931
isom97
+
+
i glitched my imperial and i cant see him PERIOD. he dosnt even hav the chamelion cloak, its just nothing there. it rocks.

We are evil.
therapper Posted at: 06:58 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583028
therapper
+
+
nice one but i bet it got borin' after awhy'll

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

isom97 Posted at: 01:59 Mar29 2009 Post ID: 2584698
isom97
+
+
ya it gets borin, but i can do anything witout gettin caucht. i tell u how 2 do it-

1. get a item that as chamelion
2. duplicate it
3. (this is complicated) wen you enchant it, click on aa low amount of scrolls, then drop all except 1, equip before dropping, then use high amount to drop amount you picked up, then you drop all of them (you won't be able to use them anymore, so choose wisely) you will have permenant enchantment
4. it looks like chamelion shroud at first, then it turns to nothing, use chamelion spell and wait or enter and exit a few doors to get shroud back

using this, you can kill anyone without noticing, so this is good for dark brotherhood and thievs guild bonuses. but if you don't want to try this, get the invisibility potion from the gilded carafe store in the imperial city market district, duplicate and hotbar, its the same ecxept you can do whatever 1 time before appearing

theres one last thing, if you use the trick, get use to not using arrows without crosshairs and magic without knowing where your aiming, it gets complicated but it gets easier as you practice i hope you enjoyed this little (big) tip

We are evil.
therapper Posted at: 10:58 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588026
therapper
+
+
thanks but i ant gona use it as i'm goin' thou the games with the diffcuty bar at the max (far right)

but thanks any way mate

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

Raid N the Bedouins Posted at: 18:40 Apr03 2009 Post ID: 2588960
Raid N the Bedouins
+
+
I have two guys.

one is at lvl 35,and hasnt completed the main quest :P

one is at lvl 20,completet the main quest,and has an Akaviri Warblade - the best damn weapon ever!
]
Raid N' the Bedouins,had a plan and thought they win but I dont gove a f*** 'bout them 'cause I am crazy.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 18:13 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622577
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I have a level 45 character with just about every special enchanted weapon there is. I also have found all locations, done almost all quests, and only have one achievement left. I have done this without one glitch, so that is much more than most people on this forum with high level characters can say.

« Last edited by Black Mamba 19 on May 17th 2009 »

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Luigiguy22 Posted at: 14:32 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624974
Luigiguy22
+
+
I have a guy that who's level is their 40s. I haven't played as him in a while though, so I can't remember all his specifics. I just know he is done with pretty much everything.And I have done it without any glitches too Black Mamba 19. Forgot to mention I have all achievements. Not all with that one character, that's impossible. Different character for the achievements that you can't get with one character.

« Last edited by Luigiguy22 on May 20th 2009 »

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
isom97 Posted at: 18:43 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628709
isom97
+
+
theres a nother way to get a high level, use the chamelion trick and when you max out all of your major skills, go to jail and they will deplete, get them back up and you will exceed the lvl 50 limit. ^_^

We are evil.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 22:18 May28 2009 Post ID: 2631411
Black Mamba 19
+
+
Nice Luigi. Did you get the Shivering Isles expansion pack? It's too late for me to do that jail thing. I sold Oblivion and deleted my character which was a big mistake. Oh and isom: ten mile jogs every day, let's not exaggerate. And having a girlfriend is nothing to brag about if you're still in school. Let's face it, it never lasts. I would say wait until you're ready for it. And no more about your personal life, I doubt anybody cares.

« Last edited by Black Mamba 19 on May 31st 2009 »

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

isom97 Posted at: 17:33 Jun07 2009 Post ID: 2640374
isom97
+
+
how about i kick your cracker teeth in mamba, if u aint got anythng to say besides questioning my life, then get ur skinny butt out of my forum

We are evil.
Amalexa Hater 2 Posted at: 04:45 Dec01 2009 Post ID: 2769997
Amalexa Hater 2
+
+
sigh long time no see guys .... level 51 imperial dont ask me how but i got witnesses to prove it
[b][/b]OBLIVION IS THE COOLEST RPG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(oh and im not crazy[b][/b]AND I EAT NOOBS FOR BREAKFAST!!
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close