Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Best Oblivion Characters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
REsoleSurvivor1000 Posted at: 23:13 Dec14 2009 Post ID: 2774739
REsoleSurvivor1000
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have a LV 50 Redguard Warrior w/ almost all of my skills at 100, Health at about 700 and mana 300, can carry over 800 lbs. w/o spells but I do have alot of awesome spells. Have every achievment WITH the same character (I don't care what anyone says, this is possible) have loads of money and closed every Oblivion gate before completing storyline, and I completed storyline. Plus I know about loads of glitches and funny stuff in Oblivion (Paintbrush, duplicate, leave level boundaries, etc.).

P.S: I find duplicating sweetrolls over Fimmion's head and letting it rain hillarious, just sayingThumbs Up!

[color=#000099][size=48][b][font=Times New Roman]\"My hobbies, kicking a** and taking names!\"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:14 Oct06 2014 Post ID: 3349535
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine is a redguard monk character of level 45 ish. The adrenalin rush really help in tough situations. With the steed it makes for one quick character. I just love how it can cart wheel and do back flips while shooting arrows and than I summon daedric armor while moving in for the kill with hand to hand. wITH A SPEEDY character you can move in and perform a heavy punch while avoiding damage pretty easily. The Monk is my absolute favorite oblivion character. It is overpowered at higher levels, especially if you max out conjuration.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close