Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess FAQ

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

MasterHunter Posted at: 16:13 Apr28 2007 Post ID: 1562802
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions:

Do you get a Link Mii when you beat the game?
No, I have no idea where this idea came from but it is not true.

I beat Ganondorf but when I load my game it starts from the last save before him, is something wrong?
No, this is what happens in most Zelda games. It gives you a chance to explore Hyrule and finish any side quests.

There is a Goron wanting hot spring water near a broken bridge, how do I get it to him?
Head to Kakariko Village, talk to the Edler Goron in the shop, donate 1000 rupees to get a bridge fixed. Go outside and speak to him again, he will give you a barrel of hotspring water, take it, run to the west side of Hyrule town & throw it on the Goron laying there, he will now move into town. (He now sells hotspring water in the southern road)

There is a Goron wanting some hot spring water to break a rock wall, how do I get it to him?
Do what is mentioned above, but buy some water from his new shop, simply walk out and give it to the Goron by the wall.

What happens when you get all 60 poes?
If you talk to one of the cats outside the house you will get 200 rupees - you can repeat this process.

My Ordon Shield burnt! Where can I find another?
You can buy a new wooden shield from most shops.

Where are all of the howling stones?
Stone 1: None
Wolf: Outside Forest Temple
Skill: Ending Blow

Stone 2: Death Mountain Trail
Wolf: Ordon Spring
Skill: Shield Attack

Stone 3: Upper Zora's River
Wolf: East Part (Entrance) Of Hyrule Town
Skill: Back Slice

Stone 4: Lake Hylia
Wolf: Gerudo Desert
Skill: Helm Splitter

Stone 5: Sacred Grove
Wolf: Southern Entrance Of Hyrule Town
Skill: Mortal Draw

Stone 6: Snowpeak Trail
Wolf: Kakariko Graveyard
Skill: Jump Strike

Stone 7: Hidden Village
Wolf: Entrance To Hyrule Castle
Skill: Great Spin.

Where is the Kakariko Gorge Bridge?
Northern Faron Woods.

How do I repair the Elden Bridge?
Head into the Gerudo Desert, head North and you will see the slab sticking out of the sand. Have Minda teleport it to the warp point at the end of the bridge.

Is this game worth buying?
Only if you don't have it on the GameCube.

How do I fish?
Cast the rod into the water by making a throwing motion, the wait until the coloured floating part (bobber) goes all the way underwater, when it does this lift the wiimote. The words FISH ON! should appear, keep the wiimote in the lifted position until you reel the fish in.

Where are the four bottles?
1. Obtained after bringing the cat back in Ordon.

2. Bought from the lantern seller for 100 rupees.

3. Given to Link by Jovani in Castle Town as a reward for capturing 20 Poe Souls,

4. Fished from the sectioned off lake (by a wooden bridge) in the Lure Fishing Area,
Note: It may take more than one try to hook it.

Where are all of the heart pieces?
Read this guide I made.

How Do I Get The Sinking Lure?
Pay to lure fish in Upper Zora's River, catch a bass, pike & catfish. Stop lure fishing and walk to the south eastern wooden area. Take out your bobber fishing rod and fish - you will eventually catch the sinking lure.
NOTE:The sinking lure can only be used while lure fishing.

On The Back Of The Case Link Has A Magic Meter In One Of The Pictures, Where Do I Get It?
You cannot get a magic meter in Twilight Princess. There was supposed to be one but it was removed.

Will add more later.

« Last edited by MasterHunter on Sep 2nd 2007 »
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 02:37 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1885982
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Vix: Please start your own thread for questions, this thread is just for information only.

MasterHunter : Nice job, and thanks for adding your walkthrough. I'll close this thread, please reopen if you need to add amendments.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 352376

Post Top
Click to close