Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Matrix: Path of Neo

Help on a mission...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Joshgt3 Posted at: 18:43 Nov26 2005 Post ID: 535245
Joshgt3
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Right after all of the people have their little gathering, you have to go though and save all of the generals. When saving general... ahhh what's his name? The one in the bottom left hand option... It is not Trinity, Niobe, or Badard or something like that... The mission that deals with the crane. I need help on doing the whole mission. The guy says about how you need to block the door for him and lower the crane so he can get on, but how do you do some of this stuff? Sorry for the lack of information but I didn't feel like turning on the PS2 again and looking it up, lol. Thanks for help (if any) in advance.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
---marik--- Posted at: 11:31 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536523
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first,when you have to block the door,(its the one where all the guards/soldiers keep coming out)look above it and shoot the platform down,then you have to get the crane,in the corner(sorry i cant say which corner,i forgot which one and like you said,i cant be bothered to turn my ps2 on!)in the corner theres like a control console well,go to that and press L2 by it and the door will open to the crane,theres another console in there,bash that,go up in the lift and volia!youve just done HALF of the mission,lol!i forgot the rest!
ps.sorry!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 09:52 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 537519
Joshgt3
+
+
Got it thanks. I beat the game now... lol.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
SilverStratis Posted at: 17:36 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538104
SilverStratis
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I REALLY need help!!! I'm stuck on when you have to detonate the explosive, but they wall you in and you fight a Smith. I think it's one of the first levels. PLEASE HELP!!!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 17:43 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 538116
Joshgt3
+
+
Are you at the part where you are trinity and those other 2 people and the swat or something is after you and you need to blow up the door? If that is what you are talking about then all you have to do is get right next to the barred door (there is only one in the whole room) get it so that your bomb is the weapon and then standing right next to the door hold R2 (this will do nothing at first) and then hit R1. This will have Neo plant the bomb next to the door and then getaway from the door and press R1 again to detenonate the bomb and blow the door. This will lead you up to another event where you have to take out the support with the bomb and this is where you are stuck with smith. All you have to do is defend him off for about a minute or so and it should say something about jumping to the rest of the gang. It looks like a long jump you have take but then a movie kicks in and it does it all for you. Hope I helped ya out.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
---marik--- Posted at: 10:56 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540253
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Nov-2005 Joshgt3 said:Got it thanks. I beat the game now... lol.
hey no prob!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 14:13 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540661
Joshgt3
+
+
after I beat that part then I figured out that the rest of the game with that one odd level with all of the doors was worse that than one...

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
---marik--- Posted at: 10:49 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541773
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Nov-2005 Joshgt3 said:after I beat that part then I figured out that the rest of the game with that one odd level with all of the doors was worse that than one...
yeah, i hated that level,i had loadz of trouble with it!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 05:44 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542777
Joshgt3
+
+
You had trouble until you found out that thwn you turn on code vision and get done fighting the ants that it becomes a lot easier??? LOL

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
crazi gaz Posted at: 17:49 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 569152
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think most of levels gave a challenge which is good and some of them where well hard a couple of which are mensioned above.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
Joshgt3 Posted at: 12:36 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570424
Joshgt3
+
+
The last level was one of the easiest ones in the game...

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
crazi gaz Posted at: 15:23 Dec18 2005 Post ID: 570782
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes i think it may have been the easiest lol..
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
stickman phil Posted at: 14:12 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576432
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
last level got harder on medium and hard modes cause you had to jump into the air as well as just going left and right but still quite easy despite it being annoying and altogether pointless.
tree man will turbanate you...
crazi gaz Posted at: 07:36 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578085
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well yes but i think it was quiet an easy ewnd to the game dont you stickman phill.

dunc08pon Posted at: 10:47 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584419
dunc08pon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just joined up today, and i bought path of neo for christmas and im pretty far considering. ive had it 2 days and im just starting the 2nd film section.
im stuck on red pill rescues
ive saved:
the key
lament skull
and the healer
but i always die on the secruitty gaurd 1 and the librarian, what do i have to do??!! im going crazy i just cant seem to understand it.
and another quesiton. ive unlocked the apman phrophecies and i bought focus heal and revive but they never seem to work, i prees l1 to confirm like it tells you to but still they enver work!
help me please!!!
crazi gaz Posted at: 13:56 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594066
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey

The security guard you have to follow up the tower and protect him fight the agents and then eventually you complete the mission.

the liberian you have to fight all the agents and then keep on following her and fights a mix of agents and cops then you complete the mission.

does that help if not i can give you more detail.

dunc08pon Posted at: 13:15 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595601
dunc08pon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks for the info, ive jsut managed to do the librarian, but sttill cant do cop i walys die
Chad_The_One Posted at: 09:17 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596728
Chad_The_One
+
+
Hey i just joined! in order to complete the cop red pill, when fighting the agent you have to defeat him once and then a movie will start where the agent holds a gun to the cops head, after that you have to start beating the agent up again! but cops will start coming into the tower so you have to hit the agent a few times then run around and shoot all the cops (because the agent will be running around after you so dont waste time beating the cops up!), this is so that when you defeat the agent he cant possess anyone! when all the cops are dead defeat the agent and you will complete the level!
crazi gaz Posted at: 16:36 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597388
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that is great explanation chad the one.

lmao

roadkill3001 Posted at: 18:49 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597626
roadkill3001
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Nov-2005 ---marik--- said:hey no prob!
how did beat the when neo is in his offices.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close