Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Matrix: Path of Neo

talk about the matrix:path of neo here.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

---marik--- Posted at: 11:23 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536514
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
just to start things off lets talk about gameplay,i think the combat is EXCELLENT!!!especially when you fight all the agent smiths!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Joshgt3 Posted at: 14:15 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540668
Joshgt3
+
+
Gotta love the combos that you can do with the 2 and 3 man moves. I wish I could figure out how to spin on the poll like done in the movie. I can only go up to 2 smiths with the pole.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
---marik--- Posted at: 10:47 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541768
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Nov-2005 Joshgt3 said:Gotta love the combos that you can do with the 2 and 3 man moves. I wish I could figure out how to spin on the poll like done in the movie. I can only go up to 2 smiths with the pole.
u are in luck,i know how to spin on the pole,first make sure your killing blow is level 3,then,go on the hundreds of smiths level,get the pole and do a killing blow,it kicks butt!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 14:25 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543237
Joshgt3
+
+
I really? I got all of the upgrades but since you have to go back to the level to play it then I have everything but the Mega Punch and something else but I got the kill blow level 3. Does it do a little scean from the real movie when he does it for the first time or something?

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
westendlad Posted at: 17:36 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543492
westendlad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What does everyone think of the new ending?I think its a bit disapointing (it seems more like power rangers than the matrix) also if they couldnt afford to use Keano Reeves to shoot the new ending they could have at least left is sunglasses on so it would be harder to tell other than this the game is awesome
---marik--- Posted at: 07:52 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 544689
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Dec-2005 Joshgt3 said:I really? I got all of the upgrades but since you have to go back to the level to play it then I have everything but the Mega Punch and something else but I got the kill blow level 3. Does it do a little scean from the real movie when he does it for the first time or something?
no it doesnt do a scene,u can just do it whenever u like
Joshgt3 Posted at: 08:17 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 544741
Joshgt3
+
+
Cool. And about the whole ending... I hated it. There was not challenge and it did seem like power rangers.

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
phantomzone Posted at: 09:40 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552355
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i already finish this game and get all the cheats +__+ and now i think...that's it ???
btw it's just like what u people said, the combos are cool and
i like the focus thing, but why they don't put cheat for unlimited focus....
---marik--- Posted at: 12:20 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560026
---marik---
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if u have an action replay max,u can have infinite focus on that.
Joshgt3 Posted at: 21:33 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560770
Joshgt3
+
+
Not all people have that... hahaha.

I can't find any weapons... The only ones I get is the pole and the stick for the smiths and those big red ant things...that's it...

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
crazi gaz Posted at: 17:41 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 569140
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am a lover of this game i think the game play is ace the graphics are pretty good to the combos are brill to.

The pole is the best usable weapon i think.....
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
crazi gaz Posted at: 13:42 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582659
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Dec-2005 westendlad said:What does everyone think of the new ending?I think its a bit disapointing (it seems more like power rangers than the matrix) also if they couldnt afford to use Keano Reeves to shoot the new ending they could have at least left is sunglasses on so it would be harder to tell other than this the game is awesome
ok i have deleted the double post please dont double post!
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
FadCon Posted at: 04:47 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 665925
FadCon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also think that would have been a Super Addition, because I remember Playing The other Matrix Game (ENTER THE MATRIX) and when I hacked into the Matrix and Finally UNLOCKED those Cool cheats the game was Heaps Better.

P.S. My favorite Cheat Was Unlimited Focus or BULLET TIME.
crazi gaz Posted at: 17:08 Feb08 2006 Post ID: 666933
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
double post deleted fadcon have you read the rules of sc you shouldnt double post.

gaz

Mattarat Posted at: 13:31 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718821
Mattarat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is a cheat to give you all the weapons at the beggining of the game, i dunno what it is though. I also agree, i love the combat style of this game.
I really wanna chocolate muffin now.
ajperry Posted at: 09:20 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998384
ajperry
+
+
[b]I think the matrix game is sooooooo coool i mean u get to fly dodge bullets what else do u want to do [b][/b][/b]
Name: Ace
FC: 1590 - 8851 - 3026
Stage: Green Hill Zone
Character: Sonic
Items On/Off: On
ajperry Posted at: 09:22 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998386
ajperry
+
+
if u want mega punch go to the last level. if you want to know how . . ........ do it your self lazy . LOL
ajperry Posted at: 09:23 Aug19 2006 Post ID: 998387
ajperry
+
+
to do pole spin hold L1+O when you have a pole and have unlock KILLING BLOW.hey i thought it would look good to do it in caps LOL
Lone Blade Posted at: 08:47 Aug27 2006 Post ID: 1013226
Lone Blade
+
+
I love the level Monestry of smiths, or something like that. where you fight agent smiths in the church. its great throw agents from the balconies to the floor then doing some crazy combos on the others lol. you get to start off with a sword as well ( on the statues in the first room )
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close