Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

please help i cant get on to the 2nd island!! x

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

xnathaliix Posted at: 10:49 Jul08 2009 Post ID: 2667916
xnathaliix
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i am at 32% and i cant get to the 2nd island to get a lime for chef butchers new dish. non of the tools i have work on the big log to carve it into a boat i only have a spear, anchor, chissle spade and axe. please help thank you xxx=]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
NintendoDSLite Posted at: 17:00 Jul20 2009 Post ID: 2681372
NintendoDSLite
+
+
i can't even figure out how to get the spade or chissle. can you help me with that?
DragladeFan Posted at: 18:33 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134302
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Be sure his/ her needs are up. She may be in a bad mood and will refuse to make it. I had the same trouble on my sister's game when she had it. Anxious But I forgot how to do it. Sorry! Doh Is that all you need? Think Sorry if I'm late, also. Brick Wall Wait! I think I remembered after reading another forum thread that needed help! Do you have the hammer? The nails can be found on the beach in a box washed ashore. Well, usually you'll find them. Evil

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Jul 31st 2012 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:07 Feb19 2013 Post ID: 3217204
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
just collect 50 bamboo, 30 vine palm found and mechanical skill 2, body 2 and go to pier beach and you can find your crew member.Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
GamerHarris Posted at: 06:21 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225673
GamerHarris
+
+
maybe you dont have the materials , click the tiki for building the raft then look at the materials and search for them at the forest to build a raft , i dont know much but i already got to the 2nd island named airplane island !
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:47 Apr04 2013 Post ID: 3231637
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
God sake...........How do i get onto the 2nd islandThinkI am sooooooooooooo annoyed.PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I AM DESPERATEBounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:37 Jul28 2013 Post ID: 3262795
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxiouswhen do u get to the second islandAnxiousAnxiousEvilLiarSickSilencedWiseguyViolinBrick Wall
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close