Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

Im stuck I need to get water for growing plants

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

smurfette Posted at: 22:40 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2110242
smurfette
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Help Please !!! I cant seem to make the watering thing out of the coconuts and sticks I have plenty of coconuts and I have the group if 5 sticks I dont know if there is a place to find a single stick ,I think you can use 1 out of the group! I cant go any further on the game because I cant water anything so it can grow and I need banannas for Ms .Weeder! Is there a template that I need to find to make this because when I go to the craft table I still cant make it! I have made the hook to climb the mountain and got the metal thing there but found nothing else there! Also when setting up the game I chose english for the language but the sims are speaking in another language and I cant understand what they are saying! Does anyone else have this trouble if so can it be fixed and how would i fix it!! Hurry please help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SuperStar56 Posted at: 11:58 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112803
SuperStar56
+
+
Calm down. First of all check to make sure that you have all everything you need to make the the waterning thing. If you have all the items, then maybe you don't have enough skill points. So go fill whatever skill points you need. If you have the right amount of skill points and items, then you might not have the correct tolls or working bench. if you have done all of that, then you shouldn't have a problem making anhthing.

Obviously you're new to the Sims series... but just to let you know, no matter what language you select, the sims will always speak ther same language. No one has any idea what they're saying. It's like that for EVERY sims game

My tribute to the REAL speed racer.
clarissasy03 Posted at: 01:58 May30 2008 Post ID: 2258510
clarissasy03
+
+
they are all found in the trees..

---> Love. Joy, Peace
---> Live. Love. Laugh
---> Dream. Believe. Achieve
I am Lady Clarissa, the aquamarine merchant of the Gemstone Order
*tWo SoUls WiTh BuT a SiNgLe ThOuGhT, tWo HeArTs ThAt BeAt As OnE.*
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close