Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

Harvesting rice and giving items

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

EmsMom Posted at: 16:19 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2514057
EmsMom
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm new to DS and the games (just got it this weekend for my birthday). I'm having trouble with a couple things --

1. harvesting the rice plant (for lack of a better term) it is ready to harvest but it doesn't give me that option - only the option to examine but says it is ready to harvest??

2. I have the chili peppers for Chef Butcher but when I choose give items - it won't give them to him -- . . . any thoughts, help???

Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Brittneelynn Posted at: 14:55 May10 2009 Post ID: 2617122
Brittneelynn
+
+
i can't help you on the rice im stuck there to but you have to make the chef like you so give him a gift which are those brown looking things and then when his liking you turns green give him the chilli peppers
xxHollyWoodUndeadxx Posted at: 17:07 Jun07 2009 Post ID: 2640352
xxHollyWoodUndeadxx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Jan-2009 EmsMom said:I'm new to DS and the games (just got it this weekend for my birthday). I'm having trouble with a couple things --

1. harvesting the rice plant (for lack of a better term) it is ready to harvest but it doesn't give me that option - only the option to examine but says it is ready to harvest??

2. I have the chili peppers for Chef Butcher but when I choose give items - it won't give them to him -- . . . any thoughts, help???

Thanks!
Well you are not far enough in the game yet. To get the rice you need to fullfill the chefs needs. He will ask you to find him a salmon and a lime so he can make a dish on his new and improved fire. To get the lime you must go the third island and retrieve the mango for mrs weeder. She will then be greatful and you will have the option to trade with her. Trade with her for the lime tree seed and plant it. Once the lime tree is ready to be harvested from, deliver the items and he will then give you a knife and then it will give you the option to chop down the rice patch. You can only get the rice once though.

To give the chef the chili peppers you must have him in a good mood and then when his mood is in green tap on the chef and tap on: deliver items. He will then recieve the chili peppers and then you can offer to help him again but this time for a different task.

If you have anymore questions just ask!!! Or you can email me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close