Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Pets

I know this is a dying forum....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Blazin Torchic Posted at: 18:29 Jun07 2007 Post ID: 1643420
Blazin Torchic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
But I still have a question. You see, I'm planning on buying this game, as I think it is better than Sims 2 for DS because you can only run a hotel and you don't really have motives. So can you tell me if this game is good or not? Rating it out of 10 and the reasons you liked it and why you didn't like it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cuddlebunny Posted at: 17:50 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725404
Cuddlebunny
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i'd rate sims 2 pets like a 6. I like treating the pets and stuff but it can get really boring. and you cant change your person's looks. I'd give sims 2 an 8 or 9 probably, but i dunno i guess i just like to have a lot of different games because i get bored really easily. but hey i have a different opinion.
Code Red Posted at: 17:57 Jul06 2007 Post ID: 1725427
Code Red
+
+
Is Sims 2 Pets Sims 2?
Cuddlebunny Posted at: 11:37 Jul07 2007 Post ID: 1727508
Cuddlebunny
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sims 2 pets is not sims 2!
In sims 2 u run a hotel.
In sims 2 pets you run a vet.

Totally different

« Last edited by Cuddlebunny on Jul 10th 2007 »
Mr.Knowall Posted at: 06:26 Jul23 2007 Post ID: 1768627
Mr.Knowall
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Correct , and this game get a 7 out of me
1st once you get kinda like rich and last rank , there isnt any fun anymore but at the starting it is
2nd , the starting pet , is kinda like nintendogs where you need to train it and bring it out for walks but special is that its on diet it dosent need to eat !
3rd , the customers are realy impatient and if they leave , its normal .
Blazing Torchic ,
i know you played alot of RPG games , but i wouldn't advice you to buy this game cos the other games you play are cool but this game sucks once you get the largest house and get rich ..
ive got 100k in this game and dont know how to spend it -.- im at largest house xD
Image removed ? height exceeds 200 pixels ? Cross Stinger
Cuddlebunny Posted at: 14:46 Jul25 2007 Post ID: 1775108
Cuddlebunny
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hold up! How did u get 100k? Did u upgrade everything? Oh well. But yeah this game is pretty boring after awhile, but then again, so does Sims 2 for ds. In Sims 2 where u run a hotel, u dont get ur car back, u cant leave the city, and it doesnt really take that long to finish the game. And if ur like me, u dont really like to beat a game more than once. Unless its 1 of those games where u cant really beat the game, like mario party 7. But I guess its up to u. And like i said earlier, i got a different opinion.

« Last edited by Cuddlebunny on Jul 25th 2007 »
euan Posted at: 16:53 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1853431
euan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had this game.

I traded it it.

I was happy.

It sucked! Really it isn't fun at all!
Rating: 3 out of 10 coz some of the dogs are quite cute!
Fully_Alive Posted at: 16:54 Aug19 2007 Post ID: 1853436
Fully_Alive
+
+
LOL WUT
supaakid Posted at: 08:42 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1855237
supaakid
+
+
On 19-Aug-2007 Fully_Alive said:LOL WUT
ha ur banned ******RockRockRockRockRockRockRock
[http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/686ab8e8b3fcc5b6013d30de048d7639.png[/img][http://cards.pokechar ms.com/create/0806fd9fd6fbbf58e845ee1bd88ec9d1.png[/img]
Tponn Posted at: 17:08 Sep07 2007 Post ID: 1902434
Tponn
+
+
I didn't even bother to get to the highest level. I found it intolerably boring and traded it in. 2 out of 10.
AGFranxx Posted at: 14:26 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2006872
AGFranxx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i played this round my m8s house 1 time and it was RUBISH!! neva buy tis game Eva!! it got a 2 from me lol harsh but true Not Talking
DragladeFan Posted at: 12:03 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132932
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
If it's not fun just burn the sim's food when he/she's hungry if seeing them throw up is funny. Evil I used to have the game, but I forgot: is it like The Sims 2 Apartment Pets? Think I didn't trade the game in, either. I just lost it six or seven years ago. Brick Wall In Apartment Pets, you have your own pet spa. Anxious It's also easy to keep your sim's motives up (hygiene, bladder, etc.). And for me, if I can't beat a game, I don't play it for a while. Doh Like with Draglade I rarely played the game in four or five years until I found a poisoning strategy on YouTube, plus my own strategies I found myself. I love playing as Yuki. He's the best character in my opinion! Rock
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close