Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2 University

My sims keep getting academic probation!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 06:55 Aug24 2006 Post ID: 1007212
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
my sims keep getting academic probation but i dont see why, i typed in boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true and raised their skill points right to the top but the study level is still right at the bottom and wont go any higher for them to get better grades, and it even didnt help when i set the skill points to the bottom and them got them to study for the required skil and it still didnt go higher, so now i dont no wot to do!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hanzkakashi Posted at: 03:42 May01 2007 Post ID: 1571184
hanzkakashi
+
+
just concentrate to your sims study such an assignment,go to class,and always make your sims happy.you can use "set time" cheats to to this.try it,all my sims got 4.0 CGPA using this way
garfield749_1 Posted at: 20:13 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858049
garfield749_1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
use the boolprop cheat to get more influence points and use them to influence people to do your assignments and term papers. You earn points by shift-clicking on your sim, hitting "display", i believe, and it will say give ne influence pts.
KittyCatMeow Posted at: 22:06 Sep03 2011 Post ID: 3059336
KittyCatMeow
+
+
Well, I had the problem where I had the cooking skill all the way up and I just got so fed up about it and got on xbox instead.... Then like 3 weeks later it worked....

Maybe you should reboot?

-Cat<3Smile
-Cat
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:57 Aug11 2012 Post ID: 3138592
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
to get a 4.0 GPA all you need to do is write your term paper and do about 3 assignments if use boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true and fill up all their need and then speed it up it will take you a couple a minutes to get their grades up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:59 Feb10 2013 Post ID: 3213032
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just make sure to keep your Sims doing their assignments and school work. Then they can get better grade. Also keep them happySmile and healthy and pursue their wantsBrick Wall. Also make lots of friends too! WiseguyDancingRock
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close