Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

How Do You Play A Neighbor You can't find??

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sammus Posted at: 21:47 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51978
Sammus
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I want to play a neighbor that I can call but when I go into the neighborhood he's not in any of the houses, not even in the other neighborhoods. PLEASE HELP!!

(LONG STORY <---- My teenage sim is bestfriends with a kid Sim in PleasantView (orlando Lithario) and I can call him but I want to know when he grows up to be a teenager so they can fall in love)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ManipulatedBard Posted at: 18:45 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52353
ManipulatedBard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This sounds a lot like Randy London. In Pleasantveiw, one of my adult sims is best friends with him but can't marry him or anything 'cause he's a teen. To tell the truth I'm wondering if he's in another town or something 'cause I had the same issue.
spitfires_son Posted at: 01:55 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55088
spitfires_son
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They are called townies they dont age at all they walk around town and i dont know what else to say but i hope that helps
ryantime Posted at: 11:07 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72408
ryantime
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a teenager cant grow up in the sims because my kid is not growing up i am on day 250
hi i am Ryan
ryantime Posted at: 11:08 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72409
ryantime
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hjhjfdjfdsfdsjjfdshjnufdsnjfdssdnjgjkgjnkgjkgd
hi i am Ryan
BenK Posted at: 17:29 Apr26 2005 Post ID: 143002
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sammus,
Enter "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat prompt, shift-click your sim, click Spawn>tombstone of l&d, click the tombstone, choose "add neighbor to family", and look through the list by clicking "more" if you don't see their name. When you see their first name, click on it and then they will be a household member. Make sure you have the game paused while you look for your friend's name. Once they are a family member they will be able to age. To make a teen grow up: enter the boolprop cheat, select the teen, shift-click the teen, click "set to birthday", click the teen and choose "grow up". There you go!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close