Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

The Goons

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

katerankin Posted at: 04:31 Dec05 2005 Post ID: 547491
katerankin
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Anyone have any ideas how to stop them?! They keep making me lose my sanity and send me back to my room!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kenniix Posted at: 09:11 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561109
kenniix
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok first of all make sure you have built your rat sancutary thing. Then go down into the basement and right beside the freezer door there is that whole wall of like lockers or something just turn right at that and go inside there. Then if you go into the first tunnel on your right you should come to a rat suit. Put it on. Then when you come close to a goon you need to click on the small rat emblem on the right hand corner and when you get very close and your icons glow on your touch screen you need to hit the ones that glow. It takes some practice. But I suggest when you click on the rat emblem and that screen comes up I would hit the ? mark and it will tell you what each thing does. It takes some practice but you will get the hang of it.
Come_2_the_dark_side Posted at: 12:19 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 695776
Come_2_the_dark_side
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just try your best in the Rat Suit which you get in the rat cave which you get for free at the start of the optimum alfred mission
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close