Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Kilne Sunrise Ritual

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mheman Posted at: 13:38 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1011537
mheman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How do you pass the ritual? The leader moves and you copy but there are some moves that you can't tell which way he is moving. I have spoken with Sara Star and she tells you the ritual but she doesn't give you directions for the movements.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jozurn10 Posted at: 15:26 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1011886
Jozurn10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, this confused me too the first time i beat the game. heres what you do. you have to use all four directional buttons (up, down, left, and right) not just two of them. and you should be able to tell which way he is pointing. if you more help don't be afraid to ask
[center]
||xxx()============>
^CLICK THIS SWORD TO ENTER THE SHADOW REALM^
Kate Nicole Posted at: 10:04 Apr08 2010 Post ID: 2826184
Kate Nicole
+
+
Directions: Up,Down,Right,Left
DragladeFan Posted at: 22:31 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134360
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Okay, here's better directions. When he faces left, you press left on the D- Pad, when he faces right, press right on the D- Pad, when he raises his hand in the air or something, press up. And last but not least, press down when he bends down. Wiseguy Be sure to do it when everyone starts doing it. At least this is something I remembered (finally) after a few years of not playing the game. Remember, he does it, then the other sims do it. Think
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close