Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Can't get Betty to propose to Nelson

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ccrazyccat Posted at: 16:18 Jun23 2007 Post ID: 1682267
ccrazyccat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have tried everything ... woohoo'd, fed him, love tub ... been friends, lovers and the propose option is not showing up!!!

Someone asked if I was already married, how would I know and how do I get divorced?

I've been stuck on this boat forever! I need Betty to propose to unlock the next location. Please help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
faragon Posted at: 09:51 Sep16 2007 Post ID: 1916509
faragon
+
+
its hard i know but keep on going give him food gifts and kiss make-out what ever keep doing it
fireicelovepeace Posted at: 15:55 Jan20 2008 Post ID: 2086394
fireicelovepeace
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok it depends just give them time and have the guy propose if he is maried break up with th eother person by fighiting or stealing their things whatever you are doing keep it up and good luck![color=red][/color]
Amber2694 Posted at: 11:04 Feb13 2008 Post ID: 2119348
Amber2694
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Jun-2007 ccrazyccat said:I have tried everything ... woohoo'd, fed him, love tub ... been friends, lovers and the propose option is not showing up!!!

Someone asked if I was already married, how would I know and how do I get divorced?

I've been stuck on this boat forever! I need Betty to propose to unlock the next location. Please help!
If your Already married an easy way to get divorced is for your sim to get cought cheeting on there spouse then click on them you will probibly get the option to divorce them and then most likly have the option to marry the other sim.
chimpy12349 Posted at: 19:36 Feb19 2008 Post ID: 2128716
chimpy12349
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'm playing sims 2 on nintendo ds, and i am really stuck!
i need to collect 5 engineering skill points, i already have 3, but i can't find any of the others. they don't appear!
please help x
Shellby_Lynn_77 Posted at: 17:31 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132966
Shellby_Lynn_77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You find them randomly and on this website they have a list on the times you find them...
BenK Posted at: 23:03 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142825
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Jun-2007 ccrazyccat said:I have tried everything ... woohoo'd, fed him, love tub ... been friends, lovers and the propose option is not showing up!!!

In order to have the option to propose, several conditions must met:

the two sims must be the same age group, or adult and elder.
they must both have a red heart for each other in their relationship status.
if they're angry at each other for any reason or are in a bad mood this could prevent you from proposing.
they also must not be related (which you can tell by a family icon in their relationship status on their picture).

To find out if they're already married, look at their relationship status and there will be a wedding ring icon by the lifetime relationship meter. I hope this helps you out and I will be glad to help further if any other questions arise.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close