Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Private School

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

la_tortue_francaise Posted at: 15:59 Aug04 2007 Post ID: 1806763
la_tortue_francaise
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, is anyone else having, like, loads of trouble getting their young sims into private school? Because every time the headmaster comes to my Sims' house he immediately rejects us before he gets in the door. And it's not because they're poor - they're pretty rich. Anyone else had the same problem?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
101 Posted at: 06:44 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862104
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no but u must not let him stand out for to long and its better if ur friends with him u can just schmooze him once and he will raise 60 impression points and u need 90 so u enter ur son 2 a private school
pretzel Posted at: 23:29 Sep01 2007 Post ID: 1893107
pretzel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used to. first make sure that you dont have any furniture outside like chairs or tables or anything or he'll leave immidietly for some reason. also it helps if you have your homework done when he gets there. also whenever he decides to give you a chance have someone next to the door and one person in the kitchen ready to make dinner. I hope this helps
blackbeltsims2Lova Posted at: 09:29 Mar22 2008 Post ID: 2166310
blackbeltsims2Lova
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm yea see that happened to me i gave him a tour and i got 40 pts then when i made dinner and called every one to eat he didnt eat and now when i try to tlk to him i cant and he wont move its past time hes sposed to leave and he hasnt left hes just standing in my kitchen! HELP!!! I WANT HIM GONE!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close