Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Sims 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

simzjunkie Posted at: 21:08 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 247258
simzjunkie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have sims who aspire to "public woohoo" or "be saved from death"...anyone know how to do this? just curious, thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
onamission Posted at: 07:03 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248135
onamission
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Public woohoo happens in the community lots. You need to find a changing room and have your sim try on something from a clothes stall. Once they are inside the booth click on the sim you wish to woohoo with and have them woohoo.

To be saved from death is risky but can be done. First of all the sim who is dying needs to be saved from someone with a good relationship with them. When the grim reaper is reading the last rights to the dying sim have the one with the good relationship to dying sim plead with the grim reaper. He will then put a glowing ball of light in either his left or right hand and depending on if that sims chooses the hand containing the ball or not will your sim be saved. I recommend saving your game right before the reaper turns up if you get chance that way you can try again if need be. I have to say that although everyone says it is risky and not 100% successful I have done it many times and my sim is always saved if the realtionship between them and the saver are lifetime above 80.
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 13:58 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250910
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Adding to that point, does anyone know how to ressurect someone from the dead because that was one of a really high scoring aspiration point.
BenK Posted at: 14:06 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250921
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To ressurect somebody, you need the career reward for the paranormal job track. You can get this by entering "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in the cheat prompt, shift-clicking the newspaper, and click career rewards->paranormal. By the way, you need University to do this.
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 11:24 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252598
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh right...that comes into my topic about eaten sims
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close