Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Help!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 11:32 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252616
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My sim is pregnant but i dont know who's baby it is because she tried for baby on 2 different males and I don't know if she is holding twins or not. Please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BenK Posted at: 16:55 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253267
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After the baby has grown into a toddler, look at his/her relationships and whichever guy has the famliy icon in his picture is the father.
Also, when a sim gets pregnant you will hear a music box sounding thing. If you can remember whichever guy was with her when you heard the music then thats the father.
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 10:40 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254603
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But it was sooooooooo wierd. It might have been a glitch but she was in bed with one sim and then she went into another bed with another sim! after she got out the music sounded about half an hour later (in sim time)
BenK Posted at: 16:55 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255510
BenK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When the baby/babies grow into a toddler/toddlers, go into their relationships and see what man is there with the family icon on his picture. That will be the father.
gamersrule-2005 Posted at: 14:47 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344292
gamersrule-2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahahah ur women is a @&$* ahahah thats messed up put here on the streets sorry but thats very weird and y did u do that when u heard it twice u ding bat lol! omg ur funny
SWAT leader on supercheats and halo for pc and san andres player ,runescape mmorpg player destinardoin! and e-mail me if you wana join or be freinds [email protected] JOIN gta clan made by night rider peace
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close