Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3

Lots Failing to Load Properly and My Game is Now Open World

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DovahDuck Posted at: 19:47 Aug12 2018 Post ID: 3445479
DovahDuck
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On my main save for The Sims 3 on Xbox 360, shortly after moving to 13 Oceanview Lane (The Clique household) a game breaking bug began to occur, which causes all lots (with the expection of my mansion and Little Henry?s Cliffside Gazebo) to fail to load properly and for VERY short[u][/u] (two second) loading screens to occur when I attempt to travel. My game is now ?open world? and I?m able to watch my sims travel to different locations along the roads that lead to different neighborhoods. Also my sims disappear when entering these improperly loaded lots. (Sims are still visible when on roads or on sidewalks) I?ve tried resetting all the sims in the save but that didn?t seem to do anything at all. I also tried moving my sims to a different (mansion) lot but that just made things worse and if continued on that path then no lots would be loaded properly. Has anyone ever experienced this bug or one like this, and managed to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I somehow find a solution, then I will notify you all about it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close