Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Help I have 2 people in my town how do I get more

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 05:17 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125521
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Topic says it all how do I get more people in my town BTW I'm level 4
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
osofine Posted at: 17:33 Jul06 2012 Post ID: 3127175
osofine
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Click on an empty house in the neighborhood section and choose one to build (including the empty lot, if you want your new Sim to live there). The only way to add more Sims is to build a new lot/house. When it is completed, click on it again, and you will get the create-a-sim section.

I have a big piece of advice for people starting out in the game (as you are). If you ever plan to spend real money to purchase Simoleans, do it at the beginning of the game as everything gets more expensive as you go along. By the time you reach level 20, building anything costs huge amounts of Simoleans and unless you plan to spend $99 real dollars your Simoleans won't be worth squat! In general, I would advice buying Life Points (LPs) over Simoleans, as they are much, much harder to acquire, but at the beginning of the game it might be worth it to buy Simoleans and always be building lots - businesses and shops as well as things like The Mansion. By the time you earn enough Simoleans to build the Mansion is will be 5 times (loose estimate) the price it is now! Look online for a list of the building prices as you progress through the game. Also, even though it is the job that pays the least, don't wait too long to build the Firehouse! You will get a goal to employ two firefighters and I got stuck for awhile there because I had build every workplace EXCEPT the firehouse!! I would build 1) Science Center (highest paid) 2) Firehouse and then look at one of the online charts to see what the next highest paying job is.

Hope this helps!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close