Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Money Cheat Stopped Working

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Marzen55 Posted at: 09:51 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125833
Marzen55
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Anybody else having trouble with the money/time cheat after last update. I mean the one where you shut off internet, advance time, save and close, restart game and wait for prompt about internet not being available. Just flat doesn't work since the last update just about a week ago (late June). Any suggestions or work-a-rounds? Pray
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
deleted Posted at: 15:13 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125955
deleted
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here what kind do u have a and iPad iPhone and i pod touch Will work if you Wantilan money or make what your SIM is doing and you Wantilan to make it done

Here go to Home and press the button to go Home twice after that see if you have sim freeplay if you played that game to hold on it for like 4 aecond and then take you finger off and press x but do not worry the app would not get away then go to setting after that go to date and time and turn the set automactily OFF and then change your year date to 1969 or AS far AS you could then when you did that you go to sim freeplay if you have that game and wait then after that go Home and go to setting again and the date and time and put 1 year before the year then after that go to SIM freeplay and you would see all your sims and live are filled or what are they doing.Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:23 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125989
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do we get married?
the button says propose to marrige but when i press it ,it says wait till
they get engaged
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:31 Jul03 2012 Post ID: 3126326
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
First you have to have the parter thing in the end,Chen you have it you have to have the goal get engaged that goal is after the one that says build four workplaces( unless to me it's that way) then they give you free lp some 20 or like that and then with that lo you have to buy a ring( I recommend y the last one that is 20 lp because if not your sim is going to regret) then you are going to have a goal like have a baby or buy a crib( you have to wait until the goal of buy a crib because if you have a crib before that is going to cost you more money)
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:17 Jul04 2012 Post ID: 3126342
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does anyone know a cheat for the updated version that does not include changing the time or date?????

(I am thinking of deleting this game)Doh

EDIT: Rows of smilies removed. ~Forgoten_Scars

« Last edited by on Jul 4th 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:33 Jul05 2012 Post ID: 3126951
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i am annoyed too the money cheat used to work but not anymore. i really need a new cheat that doesnt require me to change the time or date. its boring without money, i might delete this app EhDoh
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close