Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Sims won't go to work

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:56 Dec10 2012 Post ID: 3180359
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Because you sent them to work in the future.

Have them quit they're jobs, then rehire them
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
jinwaamo Posted at: 16:27 Dec14 2012 Post ID: 3183057
jinwaamo
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I deleted my sims who wouldn't go to work, added new sims. For weeks they have gone to work but suddenly 2 firefighters briefcases don't flash anymore even though I haven't cheated.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Wells Fargo Sucks Posted at: 21:32 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183845
Wells Fargo Sucks
+
+
Gothchick said:I am on level 25 with 14 Sims. The other day, for no apparent reason, 3 of my Sims suddenly wouldn't go to work! Ever since, their briefcase symbol doesn't flash at the appropriate time. I've changed the job of one of the Sims but this still hasn't made any difference. Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone got a solution? Thanks.

This happened to me. What I found was the reason my sim tracker did not give the option for work was that the sims were siting down. Make them move from their seat and viola I was able to send them to work.
Aut pax aut bellum
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:06 Jan07 2013 Post ID: 3196653
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my sim keeps barfing and it wont do what i tell it to do.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Jan08 2013 Post ID: 3196991
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
None of my sims will go to work & the briefcase isn't flashing what will I do??Applause
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:39 Jan09 2013 Post ID: 3197451
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, I had the same problem, 7 of my sims stop goin to work and the pre teens stopped goin t school. I have used the time cheat and that when it started for me. I tried what one person suggested, that was setting time time back to the future, it's not January and I set it to December 2013 and when I started the game their brief cases flash, I don't kno what will happen when I set the time back to the present but hopefully that fixed it o.o. If you didn't use the money cheat still try that way of changing the date on the iPad, and restarting the game. Then change it back and restart the game again. Remember to sign back into FaceTime and messages, tampering with the date signs me out.

Tina...
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:58 Jan09 2013 Post ID: 3197454
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok so that didn't work, when I restarted the game in the present, they were still at work, but forever... The counter stop timing... I had them quit their jobs in the future... Change the time to present, and rehired them, so I guess I'll see tomorrow if it works. If it doesn't. Someone heeeellppp!
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:01 Jan10 2013 Post ID: 3197904
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok so that didn't work, when I restarted the game in the present, they were still at work, but forever... The counter stop timing... I had them quit their jobs in the future... Change the time to present, and rehired them, so I guess I'll see tomorrow if it works. If it doesn't. Someone heeeellppp!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:31 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3200087
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I played the sims freeplay with the time cheat many time. The first time I download it, I deleted it the first time because I did something wrong. Now that I do the time cheat it won't send my mail nor send me sim to work..
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:39 Feb15 2013 Post ID: 3215368
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I looked on the EA site and they said they're fixing it now, I've had the same problem... We'll just have to wait for the next update I guess Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:15 Feb17 2013 Post ID: 3216598
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im on level 26, all my sims are inspired! even the toddlers! And they still don't have the flashing briefcase. My preteens are like that too, they won't go to school!Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:47 Feb18 2013 Post ID: 3216948
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Grrr same here I used the time cheat but I doubt that's the problem the brief case won't flash and I need it to bc my goal is send a sim to work will ppl plz stop sharing thenproblem we know u have already and tell us how to fix it!!!!!!!
Afuen1982 Posted at: 01:33 Feb19 2013 Post ID: 3217138
Afuen1982
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm having same prob but I did notice that when I got option to make another new sim n got them a job that sim can go to work so try making a new sim so u can do the goal. don't use the cheat wen u 1st get the sim bcus if u do the same thing will happen to that sim as well this will not help the other sims but at least that sim can work. Hope this helps
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:31 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219260
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same. Not Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:36 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219263
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A level 8 goal is to send a sim to work...but I cannot.and it is past the time to. I didn't use cheats??????
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219265
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A level 8 goal is to send a sim to work...but I cannot.and it is past the time to. I didn't use cheats?
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Feb24 2013 Post ID: 3219266
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A level 8 goal is to send a sim to work...but I cannot.and it is past the time to. I didn't use cheats
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:24 Mar01 2013 Post ID: 3220797
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Same problem it's only one of my sims though so I can get by without her income, but its still annoying! I have used the time cheat but she didn't go to work even before that. I tried switching jobs, but it still didn't work. REALLY ANNOYING!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:51 Mar11 2013 Post ID: 3223478
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try changeing the time on your phone to the time the sim gose to school/work go to your sims brifcase and see if flashes
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:19 Mar12 2013 Post ID: 3223892
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Easy
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close