Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Money Cheat for Kindle Fire HD

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
BellaHolly11 Posted at: 13:13 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3188791
BellaHolly11
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is there a money cheat for the Kindle Fire HD? I just got my Kindle yesterday for Christmas and I got the game for it and I need a cheat! Lol! CD
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:02 Dec27 2012 Post ID: 3189213
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
nope :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:45 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203587
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
plz help i getting desperateDrool
nadegesims Posted at: 06:09 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203699
nadegesims
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi,

To date, there is no money cheat for the kindle fire hd as all the money cheats involves changing the date on your tablet which you can't on Fire HD. Maybe one day there will, but who knows..

But what I do to get money quicker is, I send them to work as usual and when they come back, I make them have a power nap (a deep sleep doesn't really matter as they are full green when they only get a power nap)and then, I make them do some gardening for 7-9h (while I'm at work) because they actually get way more money gardening than going to work.

It's not a cheat and you won't get millions in one click but it's still more money than only going to work.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:15 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227949
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is a cheat that inspires all your sims, raises your do by five levels and gives you simpletons look it up on youtube...yes it worksSaluteFARWELL
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:29 May10 2013 Post ID: 3245400
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I did go on YouTube and every one said to change the date and I don't know how.Could you put the link for the video up?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:46 May25 2013 Post ID: 3248394
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know how to change the date and turn off automatic on kindle fire HD!! NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:40 Jun18 2013 Post ID: 3253622
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi,

I also have a kindle fire HD and like every time i go on to date and time
Settings to go change the date, i see the buttons but i cant click on it
And i dont no y!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody please post it on youtube of how to
change the date and time for kindle fire HD!!!!!!!Shame
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:12 Jul31 2013 Post ID: 3263829
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know a cheat
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:59 Oct06 2013 Post ID: 3278776
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You can't change the date and time on a Kindle Fire HD, and the cheat with the tape recorder won't work either now with the new update. This is happening more and more theses days: game creators are looking on cheat blogs and YouTube, and then designing out cheats in new updates. This is really unfair, as if someone is clever enough to find a cheat that works and wants to share it, then they should be allowed to. I have Animal Crossing Wild World on DS, and all the oldest cheats still work for that. That means that even though it's old, I still enjoy playing it coz I have a huge house and lots of money. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but it looks like we will have to wait a while for any proper cheats for the Sims Freeplay. Violin
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:21 Jan06 2014 Post ID: 3297587
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need money cheats for sims free play on kindle!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:41 Jan07 2014 Post ID: 3297808
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sorry but there is no cheats for kindle fire HD but tall u negative people our there just give it a minute or just suck a ****CoolWiseguySaluteThinkWiseguyViolinThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:09 Jan30 2014 Post ID: 3302462
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sorry for any down in the dumps-ness but Kindle Fire HDs can not really be used for cheats, as Amazon didn't put in the ability to change the date and time, you can change the date by the time zone option, but that doesn't really help. Play on and keep your cool on top shelf, peoples! I'm Hikaru Mei-Mei Ricksen, and signing off with
A gingerbready man thingy! Lol.
Hikaru Mei-Mei Ricksen (aka Hikaru the smart topping)
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:43 Mar27 2014 Post ID: 3312505
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Because I've got a baby I need to have like 6,000 for a cot so I need a money cheat
SmileSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:49 Apr01 2014 Post ID: 3313735
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need a ******* cheatBounceBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:47 Apr20 2014 Post ID: 3316834
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
PraySpeak to the handLiarRockDancingThumbs UpThumbs UpPrayThinkSmileThumbs UpSmileWhistle:sha[color=red][/color] me:there isn't any cheats might come out soon
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:38 Apr25 2014 Post ID: 3317427
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well there is one thing you can do. you can go to the shop.in the featured area.. but first, you need to have yourself logged on to facebook. so if you have neighvors, you'll earn these purple thingies. you can get a few stuff with them for free and then you.click the sell.button and earn a few simoleons.just have an empty space. if you have 15 neighbors on facebook or.more, you can afford everything in the purple.area.in the store. then u sell em xD
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:07 Apr26 2014 Post ID: 3317496
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is no cheat that I found that worked on the kindle fire hd and you can not change the date or time on the hd but you can on the normal kindle xx
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:32 Nov22 2014 Post ID: 3359429
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
BellaHolly11 said:Is there a money cheat for the Kindle Fire HD? I just got my Kindle yesterday for Christmas and I got the game for it and I need a cheat! Lol! CD

You can download a sims free play cheat app in store, it's free
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:18 Jan01 2015 Post ID: 3365963
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wallits to hard to find they want us to buy stuff but what if we dont have enough money thats why were looking for cheats
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close