Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

how to get rich on sims freeplay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:01 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3189679
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you have facebook, go onto party boat. If you have more thaan five neighbours heres how to get rich!
Firstly you go onto party boat, go to your sims house. Empty your garden and open the tab where you can buy things like cookers, loungers etc. Go on the neighbour point tab and buy all of the 8 point items repeatedly. Go onto the '...' and then click the facebook button, log out and go back into play. Sell all the things you brought with your neighbour points. Voila, your rich! PS.you need patience to do this. Does work as I just done it myself. ENJOYSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:52 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3189883
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So, if you're not on Facebook, what then?
Melovecheats Posted at: 13:32 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3189909
Melovecheats
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Try doing this cheat

First go on sims, then exit it. Go to settings then turn on plane mode, and also turn your year to a year before this one. Go to sims and wait untill you get the no connection pop up DO NOT CLICK RETRY. Then go back to settings and turn airplane mode off DO NOT CHANGE THE YEAR BACK. Go to sims and you should get 20,000. If you do not than go to settings and turn the year back to its regular form. Then go to sims and you should get the money. Usually for me there are side effectS: YOU NEED THE BATHROOM SO BAD YOU CANT MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM!! ( All of your sims) but its not much trouble cleaning it up a thousand times (times your number of sims if you do this a thousand times) is it? BTW this is not my cheat : rock :
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:35 Jan06 2013 Post ID: 3196284
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive tried both of these and neither of them worked. The was no way for me to log out of facebook from the game itself. and when I used the airplane method that didnt work either. Do these cheats work on all devices or just the ipod or ipad?
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Jan07 2013 Post ID: 3196667
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Sometimes it works. Maybe if you stop your app from running by double tapping the home key and holding down on the app, it will appear on a grey background. Then cancel it. Turn you device off. Once you have turned it on put your time one hour ahead this step is not mandatory. Open up sims Freeplay and go to the town map after that close the app bit do not stop it from running. Next go to your settings turn wifi off and go to general and set the year back or (this may work better) July 1st, 1987. Then open the app close the app without touching any icons on the screen. Then turn the wifi back on open sims free play do not hit hit retry if it does not work immediately try opening up other apps. Or try again if you do hit retry it may not work properly or at all. Next turn the date back to the current time (remember to put the hour back if you had changed it ). Then reopen Sims and the 10-15 thousand dollars should be there. This has worked for me most if the time I hope it works. Thumbs Up
Szeretlek Posted at: 16:43 Jan07 2013 Post ID: 3196672
Szeretlek
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sometimes it works. Maybe if you stop your app from running by double tapping the home key and holding down on the app, it will appear on a grey background. Then cancel it. Turn you device off. Once you have turned it on put your time one hour ahead this step is not mandatory. Open up sims Freeplay and go to the town map after that close the app bit do not stop it from running. Next go to your settings turn wifi off and go to general and set the year back or (this may work better) July 1st, 1987. Then open the app close the app without touching any icons on the screen. Then turn the wifi back on open sims free play do not hit hit retry if it does not work immediately try opening up other apps. Or try again if you do hit retry it may not work properly or at all. Next turn the date back to the current time (remember to put the hour back if you had changed it ). Then reopen Sims and the 10-15 thousand dollars should be there. This has worked for me most if the time I hope it works. Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:59 Jan09 2013 Post ID: 3197586
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I kind of done a mixture of different cheats and wish I wrote down what I done but took me a good 20 minutes of faffing about and I only made 5,000 x
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:43 Jan11 2013 Post ID: 3198265
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive tried all methods ive seen here but I couldnt get any of them to work. I have sims free play on my Samsung exhilarate and it seems that all cheats online only work for apple products such as the ipod ipad iphone and the tablets. even every android cheat ive tried doesnt work. I follow instructions to all cheats directly but it still seems to not be working. Im beginning to think that no cheat is possible on my phone. It would be really helpful to find a cheat that actually works.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:59 Jan11 2013 Post ID: 3198452
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you are not on Facebook and don't want to cheat you can still get rich!
Have your sims buy the �2 plant growing square thing. Buy one for each sim and have them grow the potato plants. If you haven't unlocked this then have them grow another good value for money plant.
St your sims planting while your away and then harvest when you come back!
I have made way over �200,000 doing this!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:24 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203805
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used the first method and within 10 minutes of selling them (I already had everything stocked up) I had made around $500,000
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:45 Feb25 2013 Post ID: 3219633
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this didn't workEhShame
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:16 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225934
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have sims freeplay on my iPad 2 and I get NO simloans at all, It just gos back to the same old sim land with no simloans
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:23 Mar19 2013 Post ID: 3226572
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It doesnt work, I haven't got Facebook so I tried the others and they didn't work either is there actually a cheat that WORKS!!! Plz....
I need wayyyyyyy more simleons...
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:51 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3226937
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What if you have a kindle fire? I cant change the year
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:49 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227925
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I <3 sims freeplay Dancing
niemand420 Posted at: 20:53 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227926
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:I have sims freeplay on my iPad 2 and I get NO simloans at all, It just gos back to the same old sim land with no simloans

try pennstatefan73s ios cheat or see a variation of it here..... For IOS only, works on Ipad2

http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/the-sims-freeplay/132655/Living-Large-Time-Money-cheat.htm
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:33 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228000
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
None of these cheats work I really want more money I spent it all on a little kids room ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:37 May26 2013 Post ID: 3248614
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Don't do one these things they all didn't work !!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:39 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3250957
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Speak to the handSpeak to the handSpeak to the hand
hello hello hello
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:07 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251454
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi,
I have just started playing Sims FreePlay again on the iPhone. When I used to play, I used to do all of the money cheats and it worked so well for a long time. Now I have come back, none of the money cheats work, even when I try them several times, and it's been a week or two already and I no longer am able to collect any money from my Sims mailboxes anymore.. you know how there is supposed to be mail every 24 hours? Well there is no mail whatsoever anymore and it is incredibly difficult to try and raise enough money to build houses etc.

Would appreciate your help!!

Thank you!!
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close