Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Kindle Fire HD cheats sims freeplay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Suebedoo0326 Posted at: 07:55 Feb19 2013 Post ID: 3217214
Suebedoo0326
Post Likes: 1
+
+
leejrhord said:Here is a way to get unlimited LP on Sims Freeplay
1) Get a totally empty house

2) Go to furniture store, in the social section there is an item on the far left that kind of looks like a record player

3) Fill the house up with those items, you'll notice your city value increase rapidly, as this happens you will be rewarded with lifestyle points.
THIS WORKS

Can u please let me know what it looks like
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:35 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220929
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Alright guys, get a house with a big yard. Now put some swing sets because those are the most valuable. Now keep putting them in the yard until you can't put any. Then you notice your city is worth more. Now, just put all those swing sets in the inventory box. Now do it all over. The The swing sets help the city's price or what it's worth go up and it helps you reach 100,000 or 150,000 or whatever and as you go it gives you LP (life points) kinda takes a awhile but at least you get some life points. Hope this helpedThumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:53 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220981
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a kindle fire. This cheat works. I can't get the record player either because I only have 5 neighbors. I used the swingset. I purchased an empty lot & set up swingsets 6x7 covering the entire lot. Every time you increase your town worth to the next level, you earn 5 lifepoints. If you run out of room you can always store the extra in inventory and keep purchasing (also, if you need simoleons, Finnish that step, then go to settings and log out of facebook so you have no neighbors..then select the swingset, or whatever other social item you used, there will be an option to sell the item - swingsets and the pool table are both $750 and worth the most if you dont have more than 5 fb neighbors. Then you can log back in and always start the process again)....follow your goals and earn lifepoints that way...you'll get to a goal (and I'm sorry I forget which one) but it will be worth 175 lifepoints to complete that goal. Most goals are easy to get through. I did a lot of waiting on building as to not waste life points. Also, get a cat. Dogs are good, but cats can find money and lifepoints outdoors AND indoors. The more stars the cat has, the better the treasure rhey find, they say. In my opinion, a cat or dog with 2 stars is almost just as helpful as 3 stars anyway. I have a Labrador and also a Robocat....the Labrador (2 stars) is faster and the robocat (3 stars) is lazy. It evens out. Hope this helps.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:58 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220982
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wait, how do you get a cat? I only have a golden retriever but that dog just came along. I need some help yo get a pet! Please help!!:/
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:51 Mar02 2013 Post ID: 3220995
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Okay so the cheat with the selling the neighbor items work!! I got from 1,000 and then I sold my items and I got 53,000!! Alright so you FIRST get and empty house or lot( if not get a house that is not crowded with that much stuff) don't log off of Facebook. So then fill the house with the neighbor items as much as you can!! Then log out and sell the neighbor items! Hope it helped(:Thumbs Up

-wonderwoman
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:13 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225051
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help me i need some cheats for sims free play on my kinde fire hd!!!!!!PrayPrayPrayPraySmileSmileSmileAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:57 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225769
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is no cheat for unlimited LP and or simolians for the kindle fire hd...and it doesn't help of the makers keep updating the game...they mostly update it because it helps with the cheats not workingDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:23 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227786
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
DohDoh Kindle fire help!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:05 Mar24 2013 Post ID: 3227851
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have no neighbors. Anyone need a neighbor?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:43 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229731
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Plz someone all i need is 2lp is that to hardPray[size=22][/size][color=purple][/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:17 Mar31 2013 Post ID: 3230101
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I really wish I could find some cheats too but unfortunately the kindle fire hd is not capable of allowing for you to manually change the time and date. However I believe the regular kindle fire can. iPads and iPods can manually change so if you have an apple device, I would recommend that you just get the sims freeplay on there
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:25 Apr02 2013 Post ID: 3231194
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ditto
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:27 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233272
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get lp because I really need it.Thank you for the help.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:52 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233298
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a way to get loads of simoleons..... buy a house make sure you pay under 600 for it go onto view house sell everything inside even the rooms then demolish the house and start all over again it definitely works I do it all the time and you make such a profit because to sell the bedroom you earn 600 and to sell the living doom you get 750 ---- you're welcomeSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:55 Apr25 2013 Post ID: 3240629
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you plant a lot
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:36 May03 2013 Post ID: 3243341
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please add me I need neighbours Carrie heuchert please help me
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:50 May03 2013 Post ID: 3243350
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Alright so I have 2 cheats. LP & Simoleans. You need facebook for both cheats.
Okay, so first get and empty house.
Then fill it up with the neighbor items.
Get the highest one you have and it has to be an inside item.
As you can see it makes your town value go up.
That's how you get LP.
Continue..
Then once you filled as much items log out of Facebook on the game.
Then go back and sell the neighbor items.
Items are worth more now(:
Welcome hope this helped!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:35 May03 2013 Post ID: 3243440
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I Ned a cheat cc[strike][/strike] to earn more $without using neighbours
ShameShamePrayNot Talking[size=12][/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:49 May25 2013 Post ID: 3248413
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Applausego on youtube and tipe kindle fire cheats for the sims freeplay then go to the first video and she will show you how to get lp[quote][/quote]
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:12 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249569
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need help finding the alien quests.
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close