Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

HELP simsfreeplay money cheat doesnt work after summer update!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:49 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251496
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My party boat has 8000+ hours!! :( the old cheat was really good and I knew how to get my party boat back to normal but now it's impossible! The new cheat posted doesn't work with the alien update! I go forward and my sims are still at the same point in their actions and my party boat has the same amount of hours! Please help! Also I'm not getting daily reward
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:35 Jun08 2013 Post ID: 3251559
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On iPad mini, how do I get the red minus sign to show up? When I hold the sims free play icon down, it gives me the x to delete it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:46 Jun09 2013 Post ID: 3251688
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, I am using an iPhone 4s IOS version 6.1.3 and the money cheat was working perfectly fine for me until I decided to update the game. Now I've followed the exact same steps as I used to and when I go into the game - it's at the exact same point as when I left, even though I've changed the date :/ help someone? (:
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:10 Jun09 2013 Post ID: 3251719
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ehdoesnt work some help i have ipad 4 and need money for the snow park Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:19 Jun09 2013 Post ID: 3251740
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It dosent work for me either..... HELP!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:17 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253004
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine always says "server not connected, but If I change back the time to normal it works just fine :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:55 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254107
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This isn't working for me
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:39 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3260126
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Nothing is working after I updated my sims freeplay to the weather update. I deleted my old sims freeplay and started a new one but no cheats work. Even when I deleted it for a while I re download it and there wasn't any weather update but a different update I started a new game and did a cheat but the cheat didn't work at all and I have done many cheats but none work!!!!! I do every cheat right!!! By the way I have a ipad 2.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:08 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3260146
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
None of these cheats are working for me I tried them all I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or what but nothing's working):
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:25 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261105
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It doesn't work. I use iPhone 4S. What should i do? I have done those steps but it still doesn't work. ;(
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:15 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261487
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HELLOOO GUYS I NEED A CHEAT ON MONEY FOR IPHONE 4, ANYONE THAT KNOWS PLEASE REPLY TO MY POST!!!!Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:11 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261803
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help! All of these cheats don't work bc it's July 23 I want to get everyone to finish what there doing plz someone help and cheats have to work on apple ipodBrick WallPrayBrick Wall
mahjoli Posted at: 15:51 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261809
mahjoli
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i updated my sims freeplay to the new version where you can visit your neighbours' towns and have relationships with their sims. however, the cheat where i would fill up a house with social items and then sell them no longer works because all the social items that you bought with neighbours you now have to buy with social points which are just like lp only you get them from doing things with your neighbours. also, i've tried the time change cheat and it has never worked for me - it doesn't speed up my tasks nor does it give me simoleons. so does anyone know of a cheat that would give me simoleons fast that works with this new update??? i have an iphone 4.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:56 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261811
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It doesn't work for the neighbors apdate ... Is there any new cheats ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:18 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261822
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
YO LISTEN UP!!!

....... NEW MONEY CHEAT FOR THE NEIGHBORS UPDATE!!! ..........

Here's what you need to do.. Hopefully you already have the Children's Store built..
Go there
Look under preteen stuff
Get a LOT of those karate kickboxing things cuz they are FREE and then SELL them for 900 simoleans!!!!

This is SO much easier than the old cheats!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!
Jayjems Posted at: 20:24 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261847
Jayjems
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've got a way to get simoleons, it takes a bit of time, but it regularly works for me and u don't have to mess around with times dates etc,,, in fact, it doesn't mess around with ur game. Build the children's store, go to the toddler tab and scroll along till u see the swings ( u may need to have 3 or 4 neighbours, can't remember) if u look at the other items, they have prices on their pictures, but the sandpit and swing set don't, just tap on picture to add to cart ( u should see that the cost of cart stays at �0. I just keep tapping on swingset till I have quite a few, then go to any house and into build mode, then inventory, select the toddler tab and u should see ur swing sets in there, just tap to place it and select the red sell icon to sell it for $500. Just keep repeating.
Like I said, it takes time, but it doesn't mess ur game up.

. NOTE: u have to get the swingset from the children store, - NOT from the normal build mode. If u choose the swingset when in build mode at a house, you will have to pay for them.
Jayjems Posted at: 20:27 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261849
Jayjems
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:YO LISTEN UP!!!

....... NEW MONEY CHEAT FOR THE NEIGHBORS UPDATE!!! ..........

Here's what you need to do.. Hopefully you already have the Children's Store built..
Go there
Look under preteen stuff
Get a LOT of those karate kickboxing things cuz they are FREE and then SELL them for 900 simoleans!!!!

This is SO much easier than the old cheats!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!

Sorry, didnt see ur post! I didn't know about the kickboxing things - will be quicker using them.

Thanx for ur post!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:34 Jul25 2013 Post ID: 3261976
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
:( I'm sceared to do this cheat city sister, I don't want that to happen
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:43 Jul28 2013 Post ID: 3262971
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Oh god thank you soooooo much for the tip. I was so scared because after the new update i couldn't find the social area. Thaaaank you all 1 million timeees
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:48 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263025
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
In my update the children's store does have either ofnthosentwo items. Help me!!!:(
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close