Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Building Ideas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Sim777Addict Posted at: 21:38 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253091
Sim777Addict
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does any one have any building ideas to sims? I've built a daycare and school for my toddlers but their all girls also lots of other things. We can swap ideas??
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:38 Jun27 2013 Post ID: 3255509
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I built a DORM and a HOTEL. I love the hotel its pretty. I have like 3 pools like most hotels have. (Big pool, a small one representing a Jacuzzi, and I have a lazy river with the round O floats). I have a small area for the tiki bar and slides, layout chairs, swings, etc. It has 3 floors and elevators to get to each one. When you first walk in I have a check in desk (which I used counters) and two fancy looking chairs, behind them (same room) I have two dressers (where hotels usually keep towels, rags,etc for residents). I have a long hallway for each room. I have a room connecting to the hallway with computers representing a computer room and a snack room (with vending machines). Another room is a coffee shop---connecting to it is a dining area. Also still on the first floor I have a movie theatre where residents can come watch a movie. the 2nd floor have 5 (1 bed) rooms and a shared bathroom with several stalls. It also has a gameroom for (preteens) with like a foosball table and stuff. The 3rd floor has the Romance Suite and Presidential suite. I love this hotelSmile Its beautiful. you should try it and let me know how things come out!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:13 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265658
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I like to know how to build the daycare and both of you please add I would like to add you guys on the Game Center or if you could please add me: pattichapstick
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:37 Aug10 2013 Post ID: 3265773
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I made a mental hospital for children
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:21 Aug10 2013 Post ID: 3265874
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Party nightclub gamesroom
BlOnTOn Posted at: 08:54 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266060
BlOnTOn
+
+
Hey if construction get minus in seconds ....then what we can do????
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:43 Aug31 2013 Post ID: 3271091
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I made a daycare, family park and garden (I send sims to garden there and there's activities for the teens and toddlers too) and I have an adult only lounge, with the rooms and romantic things for all my adult sims
raerae99b Posted at: 21:47 Aug31 2013 Post ID: 3271120
raerae99b
+
+
I've just designed unique homes. I like doing that... Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:44 Aug31 2013 Post ID: 3271135
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
love ittt
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:32 Nov03 2013 Post ID: 3285999
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I made a restaurant
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:35 Nov02 2014 Post ID: 3355651
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me- 1927kots
Warnings Posted at: 04:40 Nov03 2014 Post ID: 3355715
Warnings
Post Likes: 30
+
+
A vampire house with all the haunted stuff in it? Idk.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:52 Jan02 2015 Post ID: 3366150
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
A big nightclub with bar
A gym
Idk
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:26 Sep07 2015 Post ID: 3387677
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello! I have a Sims Freeplay town which is worth $46,000,000! I have almost filled up all my house lots ?. I have a 3 storey daycare, A huge hotel, a centre which has rooms for Karate and dance and other things, I have a 4 storey boarding school, a Ski lodge house near the Snow Park, A royal Castle where my royals live (its obviously huge), A Retirement village built on a Premium lot, a skate park (built on a Pro Skaters pad lot), A Spy HQ (Its awesome! You have a premium lot and have trees all over the ground and then a small room with a staircase that goes down to a basement with is a Spy HQ!), A hospital on a premium lot, An apartment block, A glass house (Every wall is covered in those SP glass windows, A spa, A wedding venue (which is an amazing outdoor aisle with the archway and white flowers everywhere, there is also a building for the reception. Hint:Try to make everything white! Looks sooo much nicer ??) I hope this gives somebody some inspiration!! ??
GameCenter:SimsFpGirl Posted at: 10:50 Nov30 2018 Post ID: 3446631
GameCenter:SimsFpGirl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a hair salon and a night club ( add me on my Facebook to add me as a neighbor please)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close