Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

one of my sims is stuck in a neighbor's town

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
dellen84100 Posted at: 15:59 Sep10 2013 Post ID: 3272794
dellen84100
Post Likes: 0
+
+
since the update, I can't complete any of My goals without using My lp's. Everything I try to extract her from the town, the game shuts down. I've tried various methods and nothing works. Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there anything I could do?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:48 Sep16 2013 Post ID: 3274020
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a sim stuck in another town too. When I try to go get him, the app totally crashes. This is insanely annoying and I'm about done with this app.....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:44 Sep16 2013 Post ID: 3274033
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine is doing the same exact thing! Need help please
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:52 Sep17 2013 Post ID: 3274216
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to go under menu and reset the game. Then re download content from the cloud. Itset me back 5 levels and made me loose a lot of what I had done though
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:03 Sep18 2013 Post ID: 3274294
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My little kid got stuck in the other thing and I sent him to the park and then It was fixed

ShameNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:57 Oct26 2013 Post ID: 3284481
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs Upkmkkkk
Kkkkkki
Kkkkkk
Mkkkkkkk
Kkkkkk
Klkkkk
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:46 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285691
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[size=12][/size]
I figured it out!! Click on the park in your hometown and then try to go to the other town. The app will crash. Go back into it and then your sim will be home.
pfurs82 Posted at: 15:14 Nov02 2013 Post ID: 3285755
pfurs82
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just had the same thing happen. Teenager was stuck in another town and ap kept crashing. I went to party boat and chose another sim to leave town. It wouldn't let me because I already had a sim out of town but I was able to click on my missing sim and it took be back to the other town. Strange thing is that she was in a different house than what she originally went to.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:38 Nov03 2013 Post ID: 3285952
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Call any other Sim to the park. Open the Sim tracker and tap on the Sim who's stuck. The app will close. Open the app again and the Sim will appear at their house.
This worked for me but I waited 5-10 minutes before opening the app again. Try that if the Sim doesn't immediately reappear. Hope it helps!
axis34 Posted at: 21:47 Nov03 2013 Post ID: 3286044
axis34
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sometimes if nothing works you would have to wait. This has happened to me twice already, and both times I had to wait until the next day.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:16 Dec31 2013 Post ID: 3296648
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
That's what's happenning to me but when I try to click on their face on sim tracker it loads then goes back to a few hours ago and the pre teen was doing a questThinkThink:think[color=red][/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:27 Jan05 2014 Post ID: 3297495
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My neighbors town is gone from my list and the stuck sim that was searching ghosts is gone ... Now what
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:06 Jun02 2014 Post ID: 3321266
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Q: Help! My sim is stuck in my neighbor's town, and i can't get
Him out! (Every time I try, it crashes) Does anyone know how
To get the sim out, without using the park? (Because I don't have one)Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:21 Jul19 2014 Post ID: 3330703
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my Sims is stuck in a town also, but he was doing an activity so I can't send him anywhere. how do I get to the town without it crashing???
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:06 Aug12 2014 Post ID: 3336452
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This method does not seem to work on my device. Is there any other ways to get my sim back or should I wait for the next update where they will hopefully fix this bug? Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:56 Aug25 2014 Post ID: 3340904
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim has just finished a task in another town and every time I click on its face on sim tracker it loads a little and completely crashes. If this happens how long do I have to wait after I've sent another sim to the park and closed down the game? ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:51 Sep01 2014 Post ID: 3342231
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have the same problem. Sim has been stuck in a neighbours town for about 2 weeks now and I play the game a few times each day. I have tried all things mentioned above....any other ideas anyone? It is really annoying as I am now missing a pre-teen and can't do any neighbour town tasks...

HELP PLEASE? Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:33 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344129
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
For the past week, I haven't been able to even open the game. It continues to reload constantly. I was ****** and ready to delete the game but I thought I'd do everything I could to try to fix it. I noticed that after every reload, I could see one of my sims for like 2 seconds before it would reload again. I noticed that this particular sim was in a neighbors house. I thought maybe deleting all my party boat friends would work. I went to the Game Center and unfriended all neighbors I had from the sims. IT WORKED INSTANTLY.
I opened the sims and it loaded like it should and was fine! I was so happy that it was fixed. I wanted to share this in case anyone else is having this problem, this is what worked for me! Try it before deleting your game.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Sep28 2014 Post ID: 3348076
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've got a sim stuck in a neighbours town, he's been there for a few days now and is driving me mad. I've tried all of the above but nothing will bring him back. Is this just a bug n everything will sort itself out after an update coz I don't want to lose anything by resetting.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:09 Oct01 2014 Post ID: 3348498
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim I's stuck and it was being romantic so when I press on it it seems to exit the game and now I can't even go to a neibour because it is stuck and I hate the game now [b][/b]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close