Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Grim reaper

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
pfurs82 Posted at: 17:44 Mar15 2014 Post ID: 3309931
pfurs82
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just finished the new update and the grim reaper is already waiting at my seniors house.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pfurs82 Posted at: 17:48 Mar15 2014 Post ID: 3309932
pfurs82
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The grim reaper is using the grill. LOL
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:55 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310491
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes my senior has a grim reaper using the grill
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:50 Mar21 2014 Post ID: 3310877
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Re: the latest update. Anyone else disappointed in the following:-
1. Birthday cakes ceasing the operation of babies, toddlers & pre teens until, incrementally increasing, lifestyle points are spent
2. The grim reaper handshake costing 10 lifestyle points to not kill a elder
3. Time taken to complete tasks have been extended further, disallowing one to actually play the game. What's the point of that?

Also, a glitch has emerged when I get a sim to do woodwork, for eg, where they just stand in the middle of a room, do not attend their task, & their operation freezes until the task time passes then they move but no points rewarded.

I have completed all the surveys asked but it appears the exact opposite of what stated is occurring when an update comes.

For the 1st time since I began playing sims I've notice a play less & less as I'm just not engaged & having fun anymore. I have found I also don't buy stuff to add to my game anymore. Again, the opposite of what the game creators would be seeking surely????
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:33 Mar22 2014 Post ID: 3311039
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
With the new system I am noticing that even though my sims every needs are fully green the adults and even teenagers, pre teens are moving as if they are elders ... what is going on with that
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:38 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3311915
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Need for neighbors on Sims Freeplay add me starburst44
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:47 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3312008
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I dislike Sims Freeplay now. The Grim Reaper is unnerving. I don't want to kill my elders or force teens/pre-teens to get older.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:45 Mar28 2014 Post ID: 3312738
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How long will The Grim Reaper stay at my seniors house? Shes just here not really doing anything.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:00 Mar30 2014 Post ID: 3313456
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If an elder dies the sims that were acquainted with that sim will 'mourn him'. If you have them talk to another sim and remenis then they will be back to normal again.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:08 Apr03 2014 Post ID: 3314134
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm not interested in playing Sims anymore. My Sims are dropping like flies or they are depressed over the dearly departed. I m
MIGHT try again in two weeks if they do an update, otherwise. I have wasted more than two years and God knows how much money on his game. Meh...
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:29 Apr06 2014 Post ID: 3314962
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I will not be playing Sims Free Play anymore. I really dislike the update. I don't mind the grim reaper idea but they don't live long enough. I liked my originally people and now they are all leaving, some we're gone very quickly after the update. I tried to get orbs to help them but very few could finish. I've played sims for a long time and will miss playing it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:28 Apr11 2014 Post ID: 3315708
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why can't the creators see that we are not happy with the game? Is it so hard to fix it? They made everything so much more difficult, I'm sure it won't be hard to fix it.
Not happy :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:44 Apr12 2014 Post ID: 3315825
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You really need to fix latest upgrade the green line moves real fast and getting life points is hilarious but you have to use them to keep sim and then you give 2 sims to fish in park on these new personalities and only one sim can fish at a time u need to REALLY LISTEN TO UR PLAYERS WE R NOT HAPPY
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:00 Apr12 2014 Post ID: 3315830
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How long is the grim reaper going to stay at my seniors home? He has been there for a week now.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:08 Apr21 2014 Post ID: 3316989
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I think Sims Freeplay is more complicated now and I don't like it as much as I used to.
The age controller is pretty OK but what annoys me is that the game chooses when it's time for them to grow up
I've had a sim die already and a toddler grow up out of nowhere

THIS STINKS !!
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:08 Apr21 2014 Post ID: 3317032
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I agree, after spending money & time on this game, i am done! I am very disappointed in the changes....the fun is gone. It was relaxing. I would play for 30-45 mins after work just to wind down. Now it does just the opposite....ticks me off that I can't control when my sims advance in age! Please go back to letting US control the ages. The games killing off my sims. Once they're all dead. I'm done.
:-(
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:57 Apr21 2014 Post ID: 3317046
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need neighbours badly please add me !#Dawn86#!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:30 May28 2014 Post ID: 3320722
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I dont want to lose my senior my other snior already died lol pls domt control age simsss
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:48 May28 2014 Post ID: 3320839
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why is the grim reaper gone, meaning my sims can't die? I have so many that need to die but the grim reaper isn't coming so they can't die.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:59 May28 2014 Post ID: 3320843
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't continue the legacy and I want to finish it. I have no grim reaper and I can't kill off my old sim how do I do this
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close