Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tomb Raider: Legend

Help Forum - Rewards To Be More Specific! :D

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GTA 100 Posted at: 05:51 Apr30 2006 Post ID: 807494
GTA 100
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey Dudes, this is the brand new help forum, started by me,for Tomb Raider Legend.

In this forum you can talk about where to find rewards from ne wer in the entire game if you have ne questions about ne rewards - ask me for help and ill try and get back to you within 24 hours of you posting your ?.

I am at this very minute looking for the last few rewards from England and the level b4 that - i 4got wot its called! lol - Kakastan - THATS IT!

ne way post in this forum as much as you want

cya l8r dogs - The next time i will reply in this forum is 12 noon 2moro or maybe b4 - so if u wnt me 2 anser a ? 4 u then post it quik

:P cya dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo Bruvas - GTA 100 Ere Chilling In His Crib Wiv his bare sick bitchand a couple 'a skets
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Samushunter Posted at: 16:41 Sep04 2006 Post ID: 1029763
Samushunter
+
+
wats the location of the gold reward in the first lvel and how to get to it
I'm off to destroy Canada,they've had to good for to long...
Murcielago Posted at: 06:08 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034466
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
I can actually answer that for you. Do u know about the part when ur in the temple and you have to use the catapult to get the crates on those pads and a jaguar is there? Here's what to do:

Secret (Preparation - Gold Reward):
Step towards the center trigger platform, without crate. Run over it, but leave it again quickly. You will see a cutscene. It's important that during this cutscene not all crates are placed on the triggers, because then the door would be opened all the way. Now the cutscene is over, the door is still closed.
If you pulled up the door all the way, do the following to get it down again. Place all crates, expecially the side crated to unlock the wheel mechanism. Then remove the middle crate first. The door should now fall down again. Now remove one of the side crates, to lock the door at the bottom. Now place the middle crate again to pull at the door. But it won't move up, since the mechanism is locked.
Arrange the camera so you can see the door. There are gaps in the door and on the walls at the side. The gaps in the door have to be on the same level as the upper ones at the side. Now push the last crate onto the trigger. Watch the door. As soon as these gaps are on the same level pull the crate down again. The door is now open, but not all the way.

Secret 13/16 (Pick Up - Gold Reward):
Examine the door. On both sides are gaps in the wall. Jump up to the lower gap and continue up to the second one. From here jump sideways towards the gap in the middle of the pulled-up door. Lara can grab hold here. The gate is moving slightly. When it moves down, jump up and grab the ledge above. Climb all the way up into the niche and pick up the Gold Reward.

« Last edited by Murcielago on Sep 8th 2006 »

Murcie is back.
cheatacholic Posted at: 09:43 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077981
cheatacholic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i need help really really bad please help me
cheatacholic Posted at: 09:49 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077989
cheatacholic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i need some serious help dude!!!!! Can you help me please
cheatacholic Posted at: 09:55 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077997
cheatacholic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 Murcielago said:I can actually answer that for you. Do u know about the part when ur in the temple and you have to use the catapult to get the crates on those pads and a jaguar is there? Here's what to do:

Secret (Preparation - Gold Reward):
Step towards the center trigger platform, without crate. Run over it, but leave it again quickly. You will see a cutscene. It's important that during this cutscene not all crates are placed on the triggers, because then the door would be opened all the way. Now the cutscene is over, the door is still closed.
If you pulled up the door all the way, do the following to get it down again. Place all crates, expecially the side crated to unlock the wheel mechanism. Then remove the middle crate first. The door should now fall down again. Now remove one of the side crates, to lock the door at the bottom. Now place the middle crate again to pull at the door. But it won't move up, since the mechanism is locked.
Arrange the camera so you can see the door. There are gaps in the door and on the walls at the side. The gaps in the door have to be on the same level as the upper ones at the side. Now push the last crate onto the trigger. Watch the door. As soon as these gaps are on the same level pull the crate down again. The door is now open, but not all the way.

Secret 13/16 (Pick Up - Gold Reward):
Examine the door. On both sides are gaps in the wall. Jump up to the lower gap and continue up to the second one. From here jump sideways towards the gap in the middle of the pulled-up door. Lara can grab hold here. The gate is moving slightly. When it moves down, jump up and grab the ledge above. Climb all the way up into the niche and pick up the Gold Reward.
Oh man am i in luck! ive been everywhere trying to find a person who owns tombraider legend. I just joined so i really dont know how everything works here. So im really glad you own tomb raider legend. I just got it and i need to know what to do when you see that guy in the red shirt in bolivia and he tells his men to kill me. when im on the bridge what do i do. i tried to out run it but it didnt work the boards fell. Im really stupid so sorry if the anwser is really obvious.
Murcielago Posted at: 21:11 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1079226
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
+
+
I was a bit stuck on that too. What you have to do is when you see the boards break you run flat out at the gap and jump at the last second. You should make the jump. This is the same if you have any other gaps to jump. Hope this helps!

Murcie is back.
lover0698 Posted at: 19:53 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1091075
lover0698
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i cant get this game i am n the castle n i dont no what to do can somebody help please i dont no where to go at alli cant even put the crates at the top so somebody please help

« Last edited by lover0698 on Oct 16th 2006 »
lover0698 Posted at: 22:05 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1091234
lover0698
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do u move the crates to the top that in the water
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close