Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tomb Raider: Legend

I need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kim1989 Posted at: 08:25 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1269081
kim1989
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please can somenone give me a step by step guide to supplying water to the second water wheel in Ghana?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tressa810 Posted at: 18:41 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279638
tressa810
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1st you kill all the guys and get to the machine gun up on the ledge stright accross from where you came in, shoot down the tall piller on your left with the machine gun, use the water wheel after its turning to get up to the other ledge that is stright accross and to the left of where the machine gun is, when you get to that ledge graple the metal thing over get on it, graple & pull yourself over you can't use this exit turn around and Look there is a rope use it to swing over to the stuck wheel pass the stuck wheel you will come to a long tunnel take it, kill the cat climb up & around jump into the water get to the raft graple over to the ladder,climb up & around again until you get the big creat in place in the far upper corner, you will have to let the 1st creat fall to get over to that spot, go back accross stand on the 1st plate until the arm band is completly open get ready RUN & JUMP it is a timed move you have to get back to the middle befor the arm band closes and graple the stone in her chest and pull out to open the water gate
Tomb Raider Wannabe Posted at: 23:43 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1411427
Tomb Raider Wannabe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i did have a question, but nvm... I went and got a walkthrough. Ty though[b][/b]

« Last edited by Tomb Raider Wannabe on Mar 5th 2007 »
Tomb Raider Wannabe Posted at: 22:13 Mar10 2007 Post ID: 1428745
Tomb Raider Wannabe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can some1 give me a step by step quide on how 2 get throo da England level when u go down a rope and there is a bell that looks like a liberty bell??[b][/b]
anj Posted at: 12:20 Dec31 2007 Post ID: 2054565
anj
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Mar-2007 Tomb Raider Wannabe said:Can some1 give me a step by step quide on how 2 get throo da England level when u go down a rope and there is a bell that looks like a liberty bell??[b][/b]
have you got passed that bit yet as im stuck in the exact same place if you have done please help me!! thanks if you havent ill let you know if i ever find out the answer it has took me weeks!!
anj Posted at: 12:45 Dec31 2007 Post ID: 2054673
anj
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Dec-2007 anj said:have you got passed that bit yet as im stuck in the exact same place if you have done please help me!! thanks if you havent ill let you know if i ever find out the answer it has took me weeks!!
i ve got the answer there is a yelowish piller in the middle of the room to the left of it is black stones that look like a tomb pull it over to the piller and use it to jump onto it then go onto the one next to it laras weight helps it move downwards and the bell will go up then swing the chanelier to hit hte bell and then thats basically it.
tombraiders.net/stella is a good place for walkthroughs for the whole game hope that helps!!
siemoontje Posted at: 13:09 Sep27 2008 Post ID: 2438565
siemoontje
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where did you get a walkthrough??? I want it to!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close