Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Virtual Families 2

Freeze Glitch

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

oh_stop_it Posted at: 03:47 Apr29 2015 Post ID: 3377338
oh_stop_it
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm only in my third generation. Having 6 small children at the same time, I was having a hard time chasing them around when they misbehaved and still work on making money and adding to collections. After forgetting that I had changed night and day, I came back to find the mother and at least four children, sick and extremely weak. The others were not their best. Their health was down and I couldn't keep track of who had been fed or medicated. When I tried to figure it out, someone was jumping on the bed or poking plants or doing some other naughty thing. I learned I can take them into the smaller bedroom and hang them on the wall. It takes several tries, but if you keep picking them up and dropping them along the upper edge of the wall, they will eventually stick and just hang there twitching. I ended up hanging the whole family. I dragged all the toys into the room, and the bubble machine and got happy sounds after doing that. First I took Mother down and concentrated on her. Once she started gaining her strength I had her fix a meal, then sit down by herself to eat. I kept dragging her back until her fed meter was full. Afterwards; shower, various activities at the bathroom sink, new clothes and then hung back up. Then I chose each child one at a time, doing the same thing with each. By the time I was done, there was enough items in the flea market that I could give the worse a little boost with bananas, mangoes, and candy before hanging them back up. Mother got an energy drink as she hung on the wall. By that time, except for Mother, they were all exhausted, including Father. I gave Mother a cup of tea and that calmed her down where she went right to bed. I got the rest of the family in their own beds and they stayed. (hint, sometimes someone will pretend to be frozen, but as soon as you turn your back, they are off and running) One problem with this glitch. There is a sock stuck in the freeze position along the bedroom wall and I can't get it up. I understand reloading the game may help with that. For happier children (4 girls and 2 boys) I moved the washer and dryer into the bathroom (did have them in the workshop for a while) then made the laundry room a boys bedroom...two little blue beds, a dresser, blue rug, nightlight and toys. The other children's room contains 4 little pink beds, the long cabinet, a dresser, nightlight, pink rug toys and drawing board. I usually keep the bubble machine on the back porch. To hang the family, I ended up taking some of the furniture out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close