Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Virtual Families

What do adopted kids at your doorstep act like after they grow to about 5yrs?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Vote here
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

K4Kat Posted at: 11:12 Jan17 2015 Post ID: 3368250
K4Kat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi everybody!! Thanks for opening this forum. This is a poll study, and I want to get a rough estimation on what adopted kids act like for you guys. On my previous poll on a seperate website, 60% of 301 people said No. 1, and in what I saw from my adopted kid is the same as many. At age five in my 2nd Generation, Brunor was a living nightmare. I really want to see what YOUR kids act like.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:59 Jan24 2015 Post ID: 3368992
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had a little girl named Zappa come to my doorstep and when she was around five, to me she was a sweet little ANGEL .. i think it really just depends on how you raise them, i really hope this helps and best of luck with Brunor or anyone else that comes to your doorstep
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
K4Kat Posted at: 04:35 Jan25 2015 Post ID: 3369030
K4Kat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks for your help!! Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:05 Feb23 2015 Post ID: 3372073
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had a 2 year old girl at my door and when she grew about 5 she was a good kid and I think if u have adopted kid just let them do what ever they want to do or with any kid. Just let them be who they r. Good luck.
Dancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:34 Feb28 2015 Post ID: 3372537
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
All my adopted kids are Angels ? I Just let them do what they want...As long as its not too Naughty lol, I mean really I use too have a really depresses girl come to my doorstep..She really wanted me to be her mommy, I fell in love with this little Angel and agreed too be her mommy..She was a GREAT kid she never did ANYTHING naughty, she was always well behaved and...She got a Very RARE JOB :D I'm proud of her she's my Fave kid, hehe it really depends of weather you got a "Bad but" or a Angel

? you shape the personality's
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:07 Mar29 2015 Post ID: 3375134
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had a 2 year old at my doorstep and I adoped him, but he was a nightmare. AND HE STILL OS AND HE'S 9![color=Pink][/color] [size=12][/size]
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:04 Mar29 2015 Post ID: 3375164
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thanks again! Studies say on my other site that its boys aged 3-10 on your doorstep are more likely to misbehave than girls! -K4kat
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:14 Sep29 2015 Post ID: 3389478
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want a baby
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:55 Dec30 2015 Post ID: 3398785
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I adopted a kid at 2 year old and she is a nightmare! I bet the game was gonna name her that. My other kid my person had was upset because of her and it still happens now and they are 10! She's driving me nuts!????
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close