Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

New Expansion!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
DemonOfSand Posted at: 10:22 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718134
DemonOfSand
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here's the trailer for WoW:Cataclysm

New races are also available as wll as new class open to different races:
Goblins(Horde)
Worgen(Alliance)

Watch the trailer and all will be explained.

IMO, the Worgen should be on the Horde side, not Alliance. They're basically werewolfs as humans turned into them. Werewolfs are supposed to be vicious, savage beings that kill anyone in there way, very much a Horde trait.

You may begin your discussion if you know, anyone here still plays and such. I don't play with Blizzard, so I won't any of you guys on the server.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted at: 10:28 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718139
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
You're not really paying ANY attention to lore (story) with your comments on the Worgen.

As for the expansion, I've been inactive on WoW for months because of my last year of school, but in about two months when its over I'm going back. It'll be tough, cause I was a Dwarf Protection Paladin and gotta gear back up for Raids, but I want to experience the new stuff in the new expansion too when it comes out next year so I'll probably end up rolling a new character. Tossing up between a Dwarf Shaman or any Worgen class (except Death Knight), not sure yet.

Main character will always be my Dwarf Pally though =]
DemonOfSand Posted at: 10:38 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718162
DemonOfSand
+
+
lol I never really played for the story or lore of WoW, just the fun of being able to be something pretty awesome.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Traffic Monger Posted at: 07:35 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723246
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
They should've made the level cap 90. Goblins were usually more Horde affiliated, I think. Still, I wish Worgen were on the Horde. Test, are you on the EU servers?

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
TestVirus101 Posted at: 07:38 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723249
TestVirus101
+
+
I play on an Oceanic Realm (well, I WILL be playing when I get back into it in a few months), so I'm registered to an American account not a European one.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 07:42 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723250
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Cool. I've been playing on the Earthen Ring server lately. What server are you on? :/

Skype - Shadezz80
TestVirus101 Posted at: 07:46 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723255
TestVirus101
+
+
While this isn't on topic, this forum is dead anyway, so:

I play on Gundrak

EDIT: Actually there's an interesting free transfer history - I started on Jubei'thos where gogobananas had been playing and he got me to transfer with him to a new server - Thaurissan - because of the overpopulation there and queue times. We swapped and Thaurissan turned out to be like 90 Horde, no kidding, 10 horde to every Alliance, he transferred off eventually in a paid transfer and I got a free transfer early this year because the only cool people in a fairly bad guild I was in had all transferred unexpectedly to it one night.

I must say I don't mind Gundrak, it was pretty good. Hopefully it has stayed so when I get back.

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Aug 29th 2009 »
DemonOfSand Posted at: 15:04 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724561
DemonOfSand
+
+
You guys make me feel bad. I don't play on Blizzard, cost adds up. But it does sound much more lively.

I can't wait to play as a Worgen, even if I prefer Horde.

« Last edited by DemonOfSand on Aug 30th 2009 »
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Traffic Monger Posted at: 19:45 Aug31 2009 Post ID: 2725426
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
For the Horde! :D

Worgen and Draenei are the only Alliance I'd consider playing. Never liked races that were vertically challenged, Night Elves are lame except for Druids, and Humans are too OU(granted I play a Blood Elf, only since they're the only Horde race that can be Paladins, my favorite class).

I'm definitely going to make a Troll Druid, though. Trolls are my favorite race(<3 Jamaican accent), and Druids are my second favorite class.

Skype - Shadezz80
DemonOfSand Posted at: 18:48 Sep03 2009 Post ID: 2727367
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 31-Aug-2009 Traffic Monger said:For the Horde! :D

Worgen and Draenei are the only Alliance I'd consider playing. Never liked races that were vertically challenged, Night Elves are lame except for Druids, and Humans are too OU(granted I play a Blood Elf, only since they're the only Horde race that can be Paladins, my favorite class).

I'm definitely going to make a Troll Druid, though. Trolls are my favorite race(<3 Jamaican accent), and Druids are my second favorite class.
I kinda like playing as the Blood Elves. They're look is very deseaving.

So far, my fav race is Blood Elf and Undead. Fav class is Rogue. Haven't played much of the other classes much. Just got a Draenei Warrior to 80, only part I like is the ability to duel-wield 2H weapons.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Traffic Monger Posted at: 07:49 Sep05 2009 Post ID: 2728145
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Blood elves are the closest thing to Alliance on Horde, lol. The undead are all right, don't like how emo they usually sound though. I'm considering getting the WotLK trial to see if I like the Death Knight or not. If I do, I'll ask for Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm for Christmas, or my birthday. Then I can make an epic Worgen DK. Hopefully my laptop can handle the graphics.

« Last edited by Traffic Monger on Sep 5th 2009 »

Skype - Shadezz80
DemonOfSand Posted at: 13:48 Sep06 2009 Post ID: 2728868
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 05-Sep-2009 Traffic Monger said:Blood elves are the closest thing to Alliance on Horde, lol. The undead are all right, don't like how emo they usually sound though. I'm considering getting the WotLK trial to see if I like the Death Knight or not. If I do, I'll ask for Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm for Christmas, or my birthday. Then I can make an epic Worgen DK. Hopefully my laptop can handle the graphics.
True about Blood Elves. I think told me they used to be with Alliance, I can't remember.

Being a DK is alright, it's just a lot of people choose them, so they are somewhat annoying to see. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me play with Blizzard for a while.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Traffic Monger Posted at: 08:13 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729274
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Apparently, they used to be High Elves(Alliance race on original Warcraft series), but the Scourge wiped out their city or something. I don't know. Also, I usually only see 4-5 Death Knights on peak hours in Orgrimmar, Undercity, or Silvermoon around here. I'm gonna save up my money so I can buy Wrath of the Lich King(hopefully) before Christmas. I'm wanting to make a Troll Death Knight, since I like underused things and trolls are the least played race in the game. And again, Death Knights are great. Also, good luck with your parents; mine make me do a lot of stuff and hold it over my head as something to take away if I do something they don't want. :/

Skype - Shadezz80
DemonOfSand Posted at: 15:46 Sep07 2009 Post ID: 2729528
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 07-Sep-2009 Traffic Monger said:Apparently, they used to be High Elves(Alliance race on original Warcraft series), but the Scourge wiped out their city or something. I don't know. Also, I usually only see 4-5 Death Knights on peak hours in Orgrimmar, Undercity, or Silvermoon around here. I'm gonna save up my money so I can buy Wrath of the Lich King(hopefully) before Christmas. I'm wanting to make a Troll Death Knight, since I like underused things and trolls are the least played race in the game. And again, Death Knights are great. Also, good luck with your parents; mine make me do a lot of stuff and hold it over my head as something to take away if I do something they don't want. :/
I need a job first Q.Q

You can download the game for free like I did. Then you can use that money for your online play payments.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 09:57 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2730585
Swampert_King456
+
+
Off-topic: This topic has made this forum strangely active. How -odd-.

Anyways, I'm a fence sitter, as I play half Horde and Half Alliance. So I'll probably be rolling a Goblin, and a Worgen, if I don't switch full time to Aion or something.

But even if I do quit, I'll probably come back for the expansion, just to level to 85. Lots of lore to look at from all of the characters that have had a lot of impact on the world since Sargeras first contacted the Night Elves.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 15:31 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2730689
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
On 07-Sep-2009 DemonOfSand said:I need a job first Q.Q

You can download the game for free like I did. Then you can use that money for your online play payments.
Of course, you download the game for free. You have to pay to use your account. So what are you talking about, then?

Skype - Shadezz80
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 16:32 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2730735
Swampert_King456
+
+
On 07-Sep-2009 Traffic Monger said:Apparently, they used to be High Elves(Alliance race on original Warcraft series), but the Scourge wiped out their city or something. I don't know. Also, I usually only see 4-5 Death Knights on peak hours in Orgrimmar, Undercity, or Silvermoon around here. I'm gonna save up my money so I can buy Wrath of the Lich King(hopefully) before Christmas. I'm wanting to make a Troll Death Knight, since I like underused things and trolls are the least played race in the game. And again, Death Knights are great. Also, good luck with your parents; mine make me do a lot of stuff and hold it over my head as something to take away if I do something they don't want. :/
Totally skipped over this post I did.

To adress the first part, Silvermoon -is- the old High Elf city. The blood elves are essentially high elves that used Fel Magic in place of the Sunwell, since it was lost to them.

And then after you by Wrath of the Lich King, you can save your money up for Cataclysm. Hooray! Money, money, money.

I'm still wondering why I even bothered to renew my subscription.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 18:29 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2730847
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Oh yeah, and the high elves remaining are in Dalaran. Cataclysm is going to be great though. I just hope it's not like $50 or something. WoW is just awesome, though. I haven't played it long, but it's still great. Atm powerleveling a Dralala Hunter to 55 so I can make a Death Knight on WotLK trial.

Heh, we WoW players are slowly getting our numbers back. Three of us now; four if Test decides to renew his subscription.

Skype - Shadezz80
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 14:12 Sep10 2009 Post ID: 2731317
Swampert_King456
+
+
I've been playing since beta.

Ask me if I miss the old days of grinding for hours on end to kill one boss? Hell no.

I do miss The Burning Crusade though. I guess I'll never get over how easy everything is anymore. At least the Burning Crusade was a challenge.

Oh well, enough about ranting. All I do anymore is just have my little 80 Warrior sit around Stormwind with Vanilla WoW and TBC loot on.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 14:20 Sep15 2009 Post ID: 2733950
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
On 10-Sep-2009 Swampert_King456 said:I've been playing since beta.

Ask me if I miss the old days of grinding for hours on end to kill one boss? Hell no.

I do miss The Burning Crusade though. I guess I'll never get over how easy everything is anymore. At least the Burning Crusade was a challenge.

Oh well, enough about ranting. All I do anymore is just have my little 80 Warrior sit around Stormwind with Vanilla WoW and TBC loot on.
I've still got to get around to re-activating my account now(Blizzard was dumb and forgot I already subscribed, luckily it didn't charge me). I've still got a lot to accomplish on WoW, though.

1. Level my druid to at least 55, play it until around Christmas
2. Get WotLK at Christmas
3. Make a Troll Death Knight that'll become my new main and I'll be on it like a madman.
4. Ding 80 on my Troll DK.
5. Get an Albino Drake
6. ???
7. Profit

Skype - Shadezz80
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close