Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

New Expansion!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 21:11 Sep17 2009 Post ID: 2735143
Swampert_King456
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sounds good mate. And good luck to ya.

I play on an RP server and I go through gold like I do money IRL, which is to say, fast. I have two 80s now, and still cant get enough gold for either's epic flying.

Maybe a third 80... Naw, I'll be off playing Star Wars: The old republic soon enough, so I don't think I want to level another one of these random alts to 80. I could try the Death Knight I have, but they kill things so fast, it's boring.

Back on topic:
I probably won't even be here for Cataclysm, now that I think about it. Worgens and **** sound fun and all that, but this MMO is kind of boring as is. A revamp to old world won't do much good for me. Besides. I like Star Wars more.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Traffic Monger Posted at: 08:32 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736357
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Seems everyone is leaving for SW:ToR now. I might try it out, though.. No promises on me moving full time to it though. :/

Anyways, me and my friend plan to get our Albino Drakes trying to get the required 50 mounts through drops, but since heroics are 80s only, that's why we have to both get 80. Since I'm being a DK, I have to try and convince him to be like a priest or a resto druid or something.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
problemsolver Posted at: 13:51 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736513
problemsolver
+
+
Reroll Worgen Warrior ftw...

Seriously, though. Right now I have a level 80 DK on the US realm Anetheron, which sucks... The realm, not the DK. I also have a level 74 Paladin which is currently Retribution, but I am going to main spec Protection when I get it to level 80. I am already making a few tank pieces to wear when I get there. As for my DK, I'm geared for anything. I am the best (Alliance) Frost dps on the realm. So, please don't make any derrogatory comments about "rolling a DK 'cause you can't do anything else."

Back to the topic, though. I must say that originally when I saw the two new races, I was thinking "those both look like Horde factions to me." Then I read the story behind Gilneas and it all made sense. I am definitely making a Worgen warrior. I'll even have the heirloom gear from leveling my Paladin to help out.

For those not familiar with the story of WoW, Deathwing was originally the leader of the Black Dragonflight. I got bored one day and read the history... Doh

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Traffic Monger Posted at: 18:15 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736710
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Death Knights are awesome imo. I'm planning on making a Worgen... Something on my friend's realm. I'm heaps indecisive though, so I'm not sure what I'll make(soon as I am sure I'll feel the need to change to something else >_>).

We should make a WoW discussion thread, since we've been going heaps off-topic in this thread.

Skype - Shadezz80
problemsolver Posted at: 18:23 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736720
problemsolver
+
+
My brother wants to make a Worgen when the expansion comes out, but he doesn't know what to make it. He says he really wants to make a druid, but that making a Worgen druid would defeat the purpose of being a Worgen, which is, of course, to be a werewolf.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Traffic Monger Posted at: 20:24 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737285
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
Druids are cool. My friend rolled one because he can't play a Tauren while knowing he eats burgers. xD

Speaking of burgers, I'm either gonna roll Dwarf or Tauren. Both have good points:
Dwarf: Epic beards, Eric Cartman, leveling faster, accent, cool racials, and I can play with previously mentioned friend.
Tauren: They're cows, they're horde, they get war stomp, better dance, Maxboison has one, and they look better in warrior gear.

Any help?

Skype - Shadezz80
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 20:27 Oct14 2009 Post ID: 2750894
Swampert_King456
+
+
Roll Dwarf.

Tauren are over rated. Everyone has a Tauren. I have a Tauren Shaman.
TestVirus101 Posted at: 20:30 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751327
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
Dwarfs are awesome. I have extreme bias though.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close