Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

Race/Class Combos?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

problemsolver Posted at: 20:49 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737788
problemsolver
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What are your favorite race - class combos? Personally, I like Night Elf Priests, Human Paladins, and Tauren Warriors.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Traffic Monger Posted at: 06:29 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2737890
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
I like Dwarf Warriors and Paladins, Troll Death Knights, Tauren Death Knights and Druids, and Draenei and Blood Elf Paladins. And Troll Druids, as soon as Cataclysm comes out. Yeah, I never really liked most races on the alliance, only playing it atm because of my friend irl. I'll probably have switched to the Horde by around December.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
TestVirus101 Posted at: 07:38 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2737895
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
I am a Dwarf Paladin which I really enjoy, Dwarf Shaman also looks awesome. As for other combos, I don't know, Dwarf Warrior is pretty awesome, as are some of the staples like Gnome Rogue.
problemsolver Posted at: 17:52 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2738143
problemsolver
+
+
I dunno, Draenei Shaman are fairly cool, but only the female ones. The males look dumb. Too broad.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Repose Posted at: 18:09 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2738154
Repose
+
+
Orc Warrior. Not as effective as the Tauren Warrior but still brings out the true savage-like personality Orcs generally have.

I have a level 24 Orc Warrior, my previous (and first) character, being a Human Rogue, I only managed to level until 32. The Orc Warrior is my main now because I never get bored with it.
Wiseguy.
Traffic Monger Posted at: 19:03 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2738227
Traffic Monger
ヽ( ´ー `)ノ
+
+
On 23-Sep-2009 problemsolver said:I dunno, Draenei Shaman are fairly cool, but only the female ones. The males look dumb. Too broad.
I once made a Draenei male when my realm was down and named it Evilsquid. I find they look good as warriors or paladins because they're the alliance answer to Tauren in terms of size.

Repose, Orc Warriors aren't bad by any stretch of the mind. Blood Fury is pretty good for the warriors iirc, haven't rolled an orc in a good while. Some people just consider them inferior to cows because the cows get War Stomp.

Signature credit goes to .Impact.

Skype - Shadezz80
Swampert_King456 Posted at: 12:54 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740285
Swampert_King456
+
+
Best class:

LOLRETPALADIN.

Oh wait.

Uh, I mean, I like Night Elf warriors a lot. And when Cataclysm comes out, I'll probably roll a Worgen something or other. Probably a hunter, or Rogue.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close