Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008

Global Championship Wrestling Entertainment-GCWE The New Era has begun!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 13:48 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331510
Ace Of Spades 117
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Looks cool VLRR

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 17:17 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331846
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sure Jamie i'll do it.Smile
GEW on Friday.
Showdown=Saturday or Monday.

Masters vs. X-Pac
MVP vs. Edge vs. Sabu has been moved to Showdown.

Opening song: Lolli Lolli by Three 6 Mafia

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to GCW Global Warmth!!! What a show we have in store for you tonight as we have a four hour special. This is all here on GCW T.V.!
Jerry Lawler: H*** yeah! It’s all on the line for men and women as Round 1 of the Road to Fame tourney continues!!!

Round to Fame Round 1
Snitsky vs. Big Daddy V w/ Matt Striker
Snitsky hits a big boot. Big Daddy falls, but gets up easily. Big Daddy clotheslines Snitsky. He then hits a haymaker. Snitsky gets up and then attempts a suplex. Big Daddy counters with a DDT. Daddy then leg drops Snitsky. He gets full momentum. He hits the powerslam. 1..2..3
Big Daddy V advances

Matt gets a microphone.
Striker: This is just the beginning. No one is prepared for what Daddy will do next. He is going to be Mr. Fame! You all know it!
The crowd boos as Striker and Daddy exit.

Jerry Lawler: Wow! What a great victory for Big Daddy. I would should be scared if I was the other competitors.
Michael Cole: I sure hope you would…

Jericho vs. Regal
In the middle of the match, Regal hits a armbar. Jericho gets up and hits a clothesline. Jericho hits a bulldog. Jericho goes for a camel clutch. Regal reverses. Regal hits some punches. He then irish whips him to the corner. Regal gets a superplex. Regal goes for more punches. Jericho counters. He knee drops him. Then he hits a inzuguri. Jericho goes for a DDT. He gets it. Jericho gets momentum. Then the super dirty move. 1..2..3
Jericho advances.

Jericho: You know. I will become Mr. Fame. Then my lady will also become Mrs. Fame. You wanna know who she is… Angelina Love.
Jericho leaves and Angelina accompanies.

Johnny Nitro vs. John Cena
Nitro hits a neck breaker. Cena gets a clothesline. Then he hits some punches. Then Nitro counters one and a book end. Nitro hits a back breaker. Cena gets up and hits a face buster. Cena clotheslines Nirto. Cena leg drops Nitro. Nitro gets up and hits armbar. Then clotheslines Cena. Cena hits a bulldog. Then he hits and inverted DDT. Then he hits the 5 knuckle shuffle. The momentum. F-U. 1..2..3
Cena advances

Jerry Lawler: Once again the Doctor of Thugamonics shows why he is just that.
Michael Cole: Indeed that is true.
Jerry Lawler: Many have advanced in this tournament.
Michael Cole: Yes. My question is who will win?
Jerry Lawler: That is a question that we will just have to wait and see who wins. Now let’s move on to the women’s tournament. Let’s go with special Women commentary Trina and Isabel.
Trina: Thanks King. What a special night this is who will move on and become Mrs. Fame.
Isabel: This tournament is just as competitive as the mens. With women who have given it their all on trying to achieve the glory of it all.

Beth Phoenix vs. Layla
Layla hits a clothesline. She goes for a roundhouse kick. It is countered. Beth got two suplexes. She then hits a elbow drop. She kicked Layla in the gut and hit a neck breaker. She then hits a hurucana and gets full momentum. Fishermen’s suplex. 1..2..3
Beth advances.

Isabel: What a match and we will hear a lot from these girl in the near future.
Trina: Indeed.

Maria vs. Christy Hemme
Maria hits a worly bird. Christy gets up and hits a clothesline. She elbow drops her. Maria kicks Christy in the gut. She goes for the victory roll 1..2.. and a kick out. Maria got a armbar. And then irish whips her to the corner. She superplexs Christy. Full momentum and the bull dog. 1..2..3
Maria advances.

Isabel: Maria represents the Latinos.
Trina: Well done.

Angelina Love vs. Mickie James
Mickie hits a roundhouse kick. Angelina gets up and hits a clothesline and then a toe kick. Angelina went for a belly to back suplex, but it is countered into a DDT. Mickie hits some punches. Then she got an airplane spin. She got a armbreaker, which gives her full momentum. Mickie kicks her into the gut… Mick Kick. 1..2..3
Mickie advances

Isabel: Wow, impressive work by the Women’s Champion.
Trina: Yes and…. Wait there is trouble in the back.

Backstage: Roxxi gets beat up by Salinas. Unable to fight in her match. ODB advances. Vickie doesn’t want Salinas to interrupt the other matches so she gives Awesome Kong and Gail Kim a pass to the next round.

#1 contendership for the IC belt
Carlito vs. Tommy Dreamer
Carlito hits a dropkick. He goes for a head grapple, but Dreamer gets out of it and hits a clothesline. He hits a face buster. Then Dreamer worked on Carlito’s face and it turns orange. Carlito hit an inzuguri. Carlito attempted a flipping slam, but Dreamer countered it into a flapjack. Dreamer got momentum. The Dreamer Driver. 1..2..3
Dreamer gets a shot IC Champion John Cena

Jerry: What a match.
Michael: Former champion is coming to fight for another title.

Women’s Main Event
#1 contendership for the Women’s Title
Trinity vs. Michelle McCool
Trinity hits a clothesline. Michelle gets a suplex. Trinity gets up and attempts a dropkick. Michelle gets out of the way. Michelle taunts Trinity. She went for an Irish whip and it is reversed. Trinity hits a backbreaker. Michelle gets up and goes for a clothesline. Trinity goes for a moonsault. She gets it. 1..2..3
Trinity gets a shot a the Women’s Champ Mickie James

Men’s Main Event
#1 contendership for GCW Title
Matt Hardy vs. Batista
Batista gets a spinebuster right of the bat. Then he knee drops Matt. Matt gets up and hits a clothesline. Batista blocks Matt’s attempt and a neckbreaker and hits one himself. Then he hits a haymaker. Batista and Matt fight it out the whole match but close to the end, Matt hits the Twist of Fate. Batista kicks out. He gets up and hit a back breaker. Then he hit a spinebuster. Batista hits a DDT. Batista gets full momentum. The Batista bomb is hit. 1..2..3
Batista gets another shot at the GCW title

Just then the lights go out. Smoke covers the entrance ramp and guys in dark robes come out. They come out with a coffin that is intitled R.I.P. The men open the coffin. It shows a busted open HHH in there. The crowd and Batista are shocked.

(The show goes off air with this shocking image.)

« Last edited by viva_la_raza_rules on Jul 16th 2008 »
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
harlsta Posted at: 05:13 Jul18 2008 Post ID: 2333795
harlsta
+
+
lol oh yea, go me, im playing the deadman lol
To slay the Dragon,
You must first slay the Bee
~ Harlsta

Milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years
Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 09:34 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2337478
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+

GEW

Opening Song: Lolli Lolli- Three 6 Mafia
Richmond, Virginia

Maria: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another action packed edition of GEW!!!!!
Mike: Good Evening. I also welcome you to this night of action. Due to some family problems, Tazz couldn’t be here with us tonight. On behalf of the GEW family, I wish the best of luck to Tazz and family.
Maria: Of course. Now let’s get down to business! Tonight we have a lot in store for you.
Mike: Like tonight’s main event which will feature an interpromotional match between Showdown and GEW!
Maria: Wow! We also have to vixen action. As Jazz and Ariel, fight it out in the squared circle!
Mike: What are we waiting for? Let’s get started!

Just then Edge’s music hit the arena.
The crowd’s reaction was mixed. Edge grabbed a microphone and talked.

Edge: You all must be wondering why I am wasting my time out here. Well, you see I have been sitting around this dump watching weaklings get the chance at this brand’s main title, the GEW Title. They aren’t worth the time because I am the savior of the brand and I will get the title that is rightfully mine. You know how? It’s simple…..

He was cut off by none other than Showdown’s Charlie Haas.

Charlie: Bravo! Bravo! The idiot is making a more fool of himself than he really is!
Edge: What the h*** are you doing here!
Charlie: You see Showdown has come here tonight for the main event. Since you are out here running your mouth, I thought I might challenge you here tonight!
Edge: Please. You aren’t even worth the time!
Charlie: Wow! You are a chicken!
Edge: Chicken! (furious) I accept!

Edge walks out angry…

Maria: Well we have Charlie Haas vs. Edge in the main event!
Mike: What a match that will be.
Maria: Let’s get ready for our opening contest. This is going to be wild.

6 men over-the-top battle royal
Winner gets a shot at the GEW Television Title
Terry Funk vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. RVD vs. Ric Flair vs. Elijah Burke vs. Chavo
Guerrero
Order of Elimination:
Chavo by Ric Flair
Terry Funk by RVD
Ric Flair by Elijah Burke
Shelto Benjamin by RVD
RVD by Elijah Burke
Winner: Elijah Burke

Maria: This is crazy!!!! Elijah Burke is going for the GEW Television Title.
Mike: Yes, he is going to be a heck of a match to come!
Maria: You know it is!

Extreme Rules Match
Kevin Thorn vs. Sandman
In the middle of the match, both of the men had orange torsos. Kevin was really close to being busted opening. Sandman hit Kevin with a chair. Kevin went down. Sandman hit a leg dropped Kevin. Kevin got up and threw some punches at Sandman. Kevin hit a face buster on Sandman. Kevin went for a clothesline, but Sandman reversed. Then Sandman pulled Kevin up and hit a DDT. Sandman hit Kevin with a bat. Sandman hit a chair maneuver. It gave hit full momentum. He stored it. Sandman went for the pin. 1..2..a kick out. Sandman elbow dropped Kevin. Kevin got up and grabbed a table. He hit Sandman with it. It turned Sandman’s torso red. Kevin hit a Boston crab. Sandman escaped and hit a swinging neck breaker. Sandman hit Kevin with a chair. It busted him opened. Sandman hit a head submission. 1..2..3.
Winner: Sandman

Mike: What a match! Both men gave it their all, but Sandman escaped hell and came back to paradise.
Maria: Your right. What a match. Look who’s coming down here.
Mike: It’s Trina.
Maria: That means its time for vixen action!
Trina grabs the headset and sits down.
Trina: Good evening guys and gals. It’s a pleasure to be here in Richmond. Now let’s get down to business as myself and Maria call the vixen match between Jazz and Ariel.
Maria: A heated up match. Who will win? Will it be the veteran or the rookie? Let’s find out!

Jazz vs. Ariel
Ariel hit a drop kick. Jazz gets up and hit a haymaker. She goes for the clothesline, but it is countered by and attempt of a DDT. Jazz counters and hit a suplex. Jazz quickly gets up and goes to the top of the ropes and goes for a elbow drop. Nothing. Ariel waits for Jazz. Ariel hit’s a bulldog. 1..2..easy kick out. Ariel waits again and goes for a suplex. Jazz counters and hit’s a neck breaker. Jazz hit a hurucuana. Then hit a leg drop. She hits a armbar. Full momentum. The sphere…. 1...2...3.
Jazz wins.

Trina: Wow! Complete dominance by Jazz.
Maria: No hope for Ariel.
Trina: I think that Jazz is a great contender for a future shot at the Women’s Title.
Maria: Well, it was a pleasure.
Trina: No, it was mine. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. See you next time for another vixen match.
Mike: Now it is time for tag team action. The GEW Tag team champions will face Jeff Hardy and Sabu in a Table Match.

AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy & Sabu
Table Match
The match was long. Close to the ending. AJ hit a high flying sphere on Jeff. Kurt and Sabu were fighting it out on the outside. Sabu hit a face buster. Then he worked on the legs of Kurt. Jeff got up and hit a neck breaker. AJ got up and hit a suplex. Then he hit a drop kick. Kurt got up and fought back. He hit a DDT. Then he grabbed a chair and hit Sabu with it. Kurt grabbed a table and tried to get Sabu on top of it but Sabu kept resisting. AJ also grabbed a table. AJ hit a bulldog on Jeff. AJ hit a tiger bomb on Jeff. AJ Irish whipped Jeff on top of the table. AJ got up and hit a DDT on top of it. The table broke. KO.
The champions win.
After the match AJ hit his finisher on Jeff. Kurt hit a Olympic slam on Sabu. Then the two double teamed Jeff and left him busted open. Sabu went to the aid of Jeff as Kurt and AJ left the ring.

Maria: Wow.
Mike: I think the gold has gone to the champions head.
Maria: Yes. I hope the realize it before it costs them the titles.
Mike: That and much, much more.

Rey Promo…

Mike: Rey Mysterio is out for this week due to promotions in Japan.
Maria: GCW and Japan are negotiating a talent exchange.
Mike: I hope we find lots of talent in this exchange. Now let’s get ready for the main event.
Maria: This is Showdown vs. GEW. I hope we can come out with the victory. We have to prove we are as good as the other brands.

Interpromotional Main Event
Edge vs. Charlie Haas
Charlie goes for a clothesline. Edge counters and hits a DDT. Then he hits an Edgecutor. Then he hits and submission. Charlie gets out and hits some punches on the ground. Then he hits a bulldog on Edge. Edge gets up and hits a backbreaker. He drop kicks him. Edge goes high risk and and it gives him full momentum. Edge goes for the sphere. Charlie counters and hits a submission. Charlie hits a roundhouse kick. Then he punches Edge some more. Edge’s head turns yellow. Charlie goes for a neck breaker. Edge counters and hits DDT. Then he leg drops Charlie. High risk. He got it. Sphere. 1..2..3.
Edge wins.

Edge grabs a microphone.
Edge: See why GEW is the dominant brand. See why I am the next champion of GEW. No one will be able to stop me now.

(The show goes off air with the face of Edge looking at Charlie.)

Showdown

Opening song: Lolli Lolli- Three 6 Mafia

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Showdown!
Mick Foley: We have a lot in store for you. The Round 2 matches of the Women’s Road to Fame.
JR: Plus, the final Round 1 matches of the Men’s Road to Fame contest.
Mick Foley: We will also see how the Canadian Tag Champs di……

Just then Vickie Guerrero’s music hit the arena.

Vickie: Our brand has been disrespected by GEW. They think just because they beat us on the last edition of GEW, they are the dominant brand. Well, I have heard the rumors of GEW being here tonight. So, I want to know if they are true!

Teddy Long’s music hit the arena.

Teddy: Yes, Vickie the rumors are true! Since I’m here, a pay-per-view is coming up and I would like make a challenge! GEW vs. Showdown!!!
Vickie: A challenge? This is the chance to make the statement that Showdown is more dominant that GEW! I accept!
Teddy: I knew you would!
Teddy was leaving the ring, but Vickie stopped him.
Vickie: Teddy, since you’re here, why not make my main event a interpromotional match Showdown vs. GEW. Just so you get a glimpse of whats to come.
Teddy: I just hope you didn’t make the biggest mistake of your life.

JR: Dear god, what a match at the next PPV!
Mick Foley: What a match! You are forgetting the main event tonight. Tonight, Showdown gets their revenge!
JR: I hope so. Now moving on the some action, let’s go to the women’s commentators, Isabel and Trina.
Trina: Good Evening folks. The women’s Road to Fame Tournament is under way and now we are about to start the Round 2 match-ups.
Isabel: And what matches do we have in store for you! A match that didn’t happen in Round1 is about to take place. Let’s go to our opening contest!

Women’s Road to Fame Tournament RII
Awesome Kong w/ Raiisha Saed vs. Gail Kim
Kong goes for the clothesline, but Gail reverses and hit a roundhouse kick. Gail goes high risk. She gets it. She hits an inzuguri and gets full momentum. She goes for the super kick. Kong counters and hits a power bomb. Then she hits a drop kick. Gail gets up and walks right into a DDT. Kong gets full momentum. Kong goes for the Awesome Bomb. Gail gets out of it and hits a DDT. Gail goes up on top of the ropes and hits a kick from the top. Gail hits some kicks to the head and gets full momentum. Gail with the super kick. She gets it this time. The pin 1..2..3!
Gail advances

After the match, Kong was furious. Saed tried to calm her down. Kong threw her across the ring and then she hit the Awesome Bomb on her manager. Kong looked at Saed and was about to bomb her again. Luckily, Gail came to the rescue and hit another super kick. Kong went down. Gail quickly rolled Saed out of the ring. Then escaped.

Isabel: I hope Saed is alright.
Trina: That’s the risk you take when you manage a monster.
Isabel: Anyways, we have more RII matches on Warmth. Wait… trouble backstage.

Backstage:
Salinas is beating up Maria. Hernandez goes and hits the Border Toss on Maria. Vickie goes to what looks to be the aid of Maria. The only thing Vickie does is hits a code breaker.
Vickie: Nice work guys. Now that she is out of the way no one else can defeat us.
Salinas: {laugh} No one will ever stop us.
Hernandez: Hey Vickie. She held up her end of this little negotiation. Now you have to.
Vickie: Yes, I will. Salinas as of right now…. You are part of the ROF tourney. You will now fight in the final, while Trinity and Mickie fight it out to get a ticket to the final.
They all laugh and they camera turns to Isabel.

Isabel: A secret agreement between Vickie and LAX?
Trina: It sure looks like it. Well thank you for joining us in Diva action! Let’s turn it to JR and Mick.
JR: Well…… time for the Men’s Tourney!

Road to Fame RI
Chris Masters vs. X-Pac
X-Pac with the clothesline. Chris hits a big boot. Then he hits a leg drop. X-Pac gets up and he blocks a clothesline. He hits a drop kick. Then he hits some head scissors. He goes to the top of the ropes and hits a moonsault. He gets full momentum and goes for the finisher. The attempt is blocked. Chris hits a full nelson slam. Then Chris hits an arm smasher. He then works on X-Pac’s hands. He hits another arm smasher. He hits a double arm DDT. The momentum. The Masterlock.
Tap out.
Chris advances.

JR: What a match! Masters advances to RII!
Mick Foley: He advanced but let us who advances from the closing match of RI!

Road to Fame RI
MVP vs. Edge vs. Sabu
Sabu hits clotheslines on Edge and MVP. MVP blocks one and hit’s a haymaker. Then he drop kicks Sabu. MVP dominated most of the match. He hit some near falls. He hit some suplex pins. Close to the end, Edge attempted a spear, but it was countered. Sabu was thrown out of the ring. Then MVP and Edge fought it out. After a suplex pin, MVP won the match.
MVP and Sabu advance

JR: MVP wins the match and advances alongside Sabu.
Mick Foley: Let’s move on to see how the Canadian Tag Team Champions did.

(A movie show Duece and Domino lose the titles after Trinity tried to stop the pin and was knocked out.)

JR: Wow! Duece and Domino held the Championship for a long time, but are finally beaten.
Mick: Well, we wish the best of luck for this team here in GCW.
JR: Time for the Battle Royal, which the winner will win a chance at the US title!

15 man battle royal
Tommy Dreamer eliminated by Big Show
William Regal eliminated by MR. Kennedy
Big Show eliminated by Bobby Lashley
Finlay eliminated by Charlie Haas
Gregory Helms eliminated by Bobby Lashley
Charlie Haas eliminated by Carlito
Kenny Dykstra by Carlito
MVP by JTG
Carlito by King Booker
Bobby Lashley by King Booker
Masters by Kennedy
Kennedy by King Booker
King Booker wins

JR: Booker wins. Booker wins. Booker wins.
Mick Foley: Yeah and now he has the chance to bring the US title back to Showdown.
JR: He…

Booker grabs a microphone
Booker: Hear Ye, Hear Ye, it has comes to the terms that I am King Booker. Even though the name sounds great, Ye get tried of it. So has of today, I’m known once again as Booker T!
He walks away as the crowd has a mixed reaction.

Vickie {from backstage}: I have chosen my superstar for tonight! His name is Kane!
JR: The Big Red Machine will represent tonight in our main event, next!
Mick Foley: The question is who will represent GEW.

Kane comes out and a waits his opponent.
Just then Edge’s music hit’s the arena.
JR: Kane will face hit old rival Edge!
Mick Foley: Hell of a match!

~The Main Event~
Kane {Showdown} vs. Edge {GEW}
Kane starts off with a big boot. Kane gets a choke hold, but Edge gets out and hit’s a swinging neck breaker. Kane gets up and hits a sidewalk slam. The he goes to the ropes for a leg drop, but Edge gets up and hits a drop kick. Then he starts punching Kane. Edge hits armbars. Then he gets full momentum he gets the sphere. 1..2.. A kick out! Kane gets up and hit’s a power bomb. Then he gets other choke hold on Edge. The choke hold turns into a DDT. Then he hits a leg drop. Full momentum. The tombstone. 1..2.. A kick out. Kane works on Edge’s head. Then he hit’s a big boot. At this point, Edge’s torso was yellow and his head was orange. Kane went for a DDT, but Edge reversed and hit a back breaker. Edge went to push the ref. Kane got out of the way and started punching Edge till he got down. Then Kane waited for Edge to get up and he hit a big boot. Kane hit yet other choke hold. He got full momentum. The choke slam. 1..2..3!
Kane wins!

Vickie comes out to celebrate with Kane.
Vickie: You see Teddy. You came to my house and you lost.
Vickie turns her back on Kane.
Vickie: This is exactly what is going to happen at the PPV!!!
Teddy comes out.
Teddy: Vickie, it is you that has lost!
Vickie: Ha! You make me laugh! How have I lost? My superstar won!
Teddy: Just turn around!
Vickie turns around and walks right into a choke slam.
Teddy: Well, done Kane! You did nice work! Good thing your GM forgot to renew your contract! As you said, you are a great asset to GEW……

(The show goes off air with Teddy celebrating with Kane.)

Warmth

Opening song performed by special guest Kate Perry-I Kissed a Girl

Jerry Lawler: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Warmth!!! Michael Cole had some personal things to do so I invited a special guest to do commentary with me.
JR: That’s right the original team is back together!
Jerry Lawler: What a pleasure it is to have you here JR.
JR: Thanks. Now let’s get to business.
Jerry Lawler: Well, tonight we have an action packed night. JR, you do the honors.
JR: Alright. Tonight we have the Women’s Championship on the line! Current Champion Mickie James will face the number one contender Trinity. After Trinity cost her team the Canadian Tag Team Championship, will her head be in the game. Also, we continue the Road to Fame RII contest. In the main event, we have HHH vs. Kane! This match was made after Kane, betrayed the Showdown roster and jumped over to GEW! Vickie was not pleased when Kane choke slammed her to hell. Vickie now takes her fury out on Warmth. Take a look at Kane’s betrayal.

(A video shows the moment on Showdown that Kane was chosen to represent Showdown in Showdown’s main event after the battle between Teddy and Vickie. The moment when Teddy chose the Rated R Superstar Edge to represent GEW. The moment after the match when Vickie was choke slammed.)

Jerry Lawler: Wow! GM Vickie will take her fury out tonight.
JR: Wait…… I just got word that the rivalry between HBK and Finlay will continue here tonight when HBK teams up Batista to face Finlay and William Regal!
Jerry Lawler: A Showdown rivalry on Warmth?
JR: King, you got to remember that Vickie is GM of both Warmth and Showdown. She can do what she is pleased with.
Jerry Lawler: I still don’t agree.
JR: (makes a face at King) Let’s go to the Women’s Road to Fame Tournament. Isabel and Trina…..
Isabel: Thank you JR. Well, two ladies have already passed to the final of this tournament. One by force and the another by beating the odds and defeating the biggest threat, Awesome Kong! Also, Trinity has her hands full tonight. Can she advance tonight and win the Women’s Title?
Trina: We’ll find out in the Women‘s Main Event. Right now we have two other contenders to fight it out. Let’s go with Lillian as she introduces the Divas.

Women’s Road to Fame Tournament: RII
“The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix vs. “One Deadly *****” ODB
ODB hits clotheslines. Beth blocks one and hits DDT. Then she goes for a leg drop, ODB stands up. ODB hits an inzuguri. Beth stands up again and hits a big boot. Then she hits an elbow drop. Then she goes for a camel clutch. She gets it. Then she works on ODB’s head and stomps at it. After awhile, it turns yellow. ODB finally gets up and hit’s a roundhouse kick. Then she hit’s a back breaker. ODB goes for a neck breaker, but Beth hit’s a suplex pin. The count….1..2..3!
Beth advances

Trina: OMG! Beth has just stolen the victory!
Isabel: Yeah, I don’t think that ODB is too happy.

ODB attacks Beth from the back and hits a power bomb to lay out the Glamazon. Security comes and tries to stop ODB, but ODB leaves.

Trina: Well, Beth still advances to the Fatal Four Way in the Super Finale.
Isabel: We’ll join you later for the Women’s Championship Match-up.
JR: Let’s go to some Men’s ROF contest.

Men’s Road to Fame Tournament: RII
Bobby Lashley vs. “The Deadman” Undertaker
Bobby hits a clothesline and then he hits a big boot. Undertaker gets up and hits some punches. Then he hits a haymaker. He hits some more punches and then goes old school. He gets full momentum and hits Last Ride. 1..2.. The kick out. Bobby gets up and throws some punches and then hits a suplex. Then he hits a leg drop. He taunts Undertaker and then he hits an airplane spin. The full momentum. He goes for the spear and gets. The pin 1..2.. The kick out. Undertaker hits a sidewalk slam and the throws some punches. Undertaker hits old school again. Then he hits some punches on the floor. The full momentum. This time Undertaker hits Tombstone. The count 1..2..3
Undertaker advances.

JR: Wow! The Deadman is now in the next round.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah and what a match that was.
JR: We got another match.
Jerry Lawler: “Y2J” Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V.

“Y2J” Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V
Daddy hits a sidewalk slam. Jericho gets out and then hits a clothesline. Daddy gets up quickly. Daddy hits a big boot. Then he hits some punches. Daddy Irish whips Jericho into the corner and then slaps him. Daddy hits a neck breaker. He gets full momentum. The power slam. 1..2..3.
Big Daddy V advances

JR: Total dominance by Big Daddy wins.
Jerry Lawler: No escape for Jericho.
JR: Well, the next matches of the ROF tournament will be held on Showdown.
Jerry Lawler: Right now we get ready for the Showdown rivalry of Finlay and HBK.

HBK & Batista vs. Finlay & William Regal
Batista hits a spine buster on Regal. He hits Boston crab on him and the works on his back. Then he hit’s a leg drop. Regal gets up and hit’s a clothesline. Then he hit’s a DDT. They go at it for about 3 more minutes. Finally, Regal gets a tag. Batista gets a tag too. Finlay comes in and hits a backbreaker. Shawn gets up and hits a clothesline. Then he hits a standing drop kick. Shawn runs to the ropes and hits a him with some punches. Later in the contest. Shawn attempts a super kick, but misses. Batista is in and he is going against Regal. They fight it out. Batista hits a spine buster. He hits haymaker. Then hit’s an airplane spin. He gets full momentum. HBK goes in. He attacks Finlay. Batista hits a Batista Bomb. The count 1..2..3
HBK & Batista win

JR: Finlay now has two losses against Shawn Michaels.
Jerry Lawler: He is furious!

HBK and Finlay confront each other and HBK raises the belt to show who is the champion. Finlay mouths to what looks like ‘that’s mine’. HBK mouths back ‘no, you’ll never win it as long as I’m champion.’

JR: I think that this is getting huge.
Jerry Lawler: You think. It has been like this ever since the Super-Card.
JR: Well, after this intercourse I think GM Vickie has no choice, but to make this the main event for Showdown at the next PPV!
Jerry Lawler: Enough of Showdown let’s go to the puppies!
Isabel: Thanks. I think. The moment we have all been waiting for!
Trina: Yes! The Women’s Championship Match-Up. Who will walk out with the title?
Isabel: I don’t know, but I think that this is going to a match for the ages. The winner will walk out with the title and the pass to the Super Finale.

Trinity comes out. She grabs a microphone.
Trinity: I will walk out with the title. Do you know why?
Crowd: What!
Trinity: The answer is because I’m me!
Mickie James interrupts and the match starts…..

Women’s Main Event
Winner gets the pass to Super-Finale
Women’s Title
Mickie James {c} vs. Trinity
Mickie hits a roundhouse kick. Trinity gets up and attempts a clothesline. Mickie blocks it and turns it into a DDT. Then she goes high risk. Trinity moves. She pulls her up and hits a swinging neck breaker. Then she hits an elbow drop. She attempts a suplex, but Mickie reverses and hits an inverted DDT. Then she hits a jumping moonsault. 1..2.. The kick out. Trinity stands up to walk into a clothesline. Mickie goes high risk. She gets it. Then she gets full momentum. The toe kick. Then the Mick Kick. 1..2..3
Mickie James passes to the Super-Finale and is still the Women’s Champion.

Isabel: Wow! Mickie put Trinity’s words were here mouth is.
Trina: Yes and…
She is interrupted by Mickie.
Mickie: Where’s your title now?
She laughs and leaves.
Trina: Exactly. Where is Trinity title?
Isabel: Around to the waist of the champion. The best lady won tonight. Well, see you next time.
JR: Thank you, Isabel. Now, King let’s move to the Main Event.
Jerry Lawler: Let’s.

The Main Event
Triple H {Warmth} vs. Kane {GEW}
HHH gets hit with a big boot. Kane clotheslines HHH. Then he goes for a sidewalk slam, but it turns into a DDT by HHH. Then HHH hits a leg drop. He works on Kane’s head and it turns yellow. When HHH goes for a punch, Kane blocks it and clotheslines him. Then he hits a haymaker. HHH gets up and hit’s a dropkick. Then he hits a face buster. HHH waits for Kane. He hit’s a spine buster. HHH works on Kane’s head again and it turns orange. HHH gets full momentum. The pedigree. 1..2..3.
Warmth wins! HHH wins.

Vickie comes out and says congrats to him. Then she leaves. HHH is celebrating.
Suddenly, his music comes on. HHH looks puzzled because he is already out. A man that looks very closely like him comes out. The man points to a fan. HHH turns around and when he turns back he is hit by a sledgehammer. The imposter HHH gets the GCW title and raises it.

(The show goes off air showing the imposters face.)

GEW

Opening song performed by Kate Perry-I Kissed a Girl

Maria: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to GEW!
Mike: Good Evening, folks. Welcome.
Tazz: Hey, folks. I’m back!
Maria: Nice to have you back, Tazz. Well, Mike, what do we have in store for the people tonight?
Mike: Well, we have a “I want to be famous” vixen match. Where the winner, will get a shot at the new GCW Featherweight belt. The winner will go to Battle Mayhem. To fight another vixen for the title.
Tazz: Also, we add Kane to the GEW roster!
Maria: All this and more. Here on Global Extreme Wrestling!

GM Theodore Long comes out with Kane.

Teddy: Last night, Kane lost to Triple H. Kane was furious at first. Then he realized. He would still fight Showdown/Warmth at Battle Mayhem. So, he isn’t mad at all. He just…..

GM Vickie Guerrero interrupts.

Vickie: Hello Teddy. Oh, and hello Kane! I’m here tonight only to tell you one thing.
Teddy: What is that?
Vickie: Thanks to my good old friend Shane McMahon. I get to chose the matches here tonight!
Teddy: What! This is my show!
Vickie: I don’t care. You know, I’ve been thinking of the main event.
Teddy: No, you won’t mess with my show.
Vickie: Oh. Well, you messed with my shows so I have every right to! You know what I have chosen as the main event.
Teddy: Oh, what ever it’s not like it can harm anyone.
Vickie: No one except yourself. Your are going against this person…..
Awesome Kong comes out.
Vickie: Good luck, Teddy. Oh and if Kane decides to come out with you. Then, his contract is revoked.
Teddy: You!
Vickie: Have a nice day!
Vickie leaves with a grin on her face. Teddy on the other hand is furious as well as Kane.

Maria: Wow. Our GM vs. Awesome Kong.
Tazz: Looks like it.
Mike: I would hate to be him.
Maria: Anyways, let’s go with Isabel and Trina to call the opening match.
Isabel: Thank you chica.
Trina: Well, it’s about time that GEW is going to have a Vixen Champion.
Isabel: Hell yeah. Let’s go to the footage were the vixens were drafted for the match.

(The footage shows GM Long picking out Jazz and a mystery opponent.)

Isabel: We know one of the competitors. What about the another?
Trina: I don’t know, Isabel. Let’s find out.

Jazz comes out. She awaits her opponent.
She then…… legendary music comes on.
Could it be?
Yes.
It’s Trish Stratus! The crowd goes crazy!!!!!!!

“I want to be famous” match
Winner gets to be in the Final for the GCW Featherweight title.
Jazz vs. Trish Stratus
Jazz attempts a suplex, but Trish counters and hits DDT. Then Trish goes for a headlock. Jazz gets out and hit’s a neck breaker. Trish gets up and blocks a clothesline. She Irish whips her to the corner. Then she hit’s a stratusphere. Trish goes to the top of the ropes and hits an elbow drop. She gets full momentum and goes for the Chick Kick, but it is countered. Jazz hits roundhouse kick. Then she goes for a leg drop. Trish gets out of the way. Trish hits a spinning heel kick. Then she hits a power raise. She goes high risk again and gets it. She gets full momentum. This time she goes for the Stratusfaction. She is successful. The pin 1..2..3.
Trish is going to the Final at Battle Mayhem

Isabel: The legendary, Trish Stratus, will go for her 8th title at Battle Mayhem.
Trina: Wow, who would have thought that Trish Stratus was that mystery opponent! Good Job, GM Teddy. Good Luck, Trish. Well, thanks for joining us for this match only on GEW!
Maria: Congratulations to Trish Stratus. Wow! The legend is in GCW!
Tazz: Wow, indeed.
Mike: Congratulations. Now let’s move on to a No-DQ match featuring the GEW Television Champion.

No-Disqualification
Rey Mysterio vs. Elijah Burke
Elijah is hit by a clothesline. Then he walks into a spinning heel kick by Rey. Rey goes to the top of the ropes, but no good. Elijah gets up and hits an airplane spin. Then he pulls Rey up and hits face buster. Elijah goes for a haymaker, but Rey counters and hits a DDT. Rey gets a swinging neck breaker afterwards. Rey goes high risk again and hits it. He goes for the 619, but Elijah counters it. Then Elijah hits a sidewalk slam. Elijah gets a leg drop. After that he goes for a clothesline, but Rey counters and hits a suplex. Then Rey goes out of the ring and gets a chair. Rey hits Elijah with the chair. Rey throws punches at Elijah to get full momentum. He goes for the frog splash and gets it. The count…1..2..3.
Rey Mysterio gets a pin over the number 1 contender.

Tazz: Elijah must not be happy about this one.
Mike: Yeah, he just got pinned by the man he is trying to take a title away.
Maria: Not only did he lose, but Rey added insult to his win. After that hit by the chair, what will we expect at Battle Mayhem.
Tazz: I don’t know Maria. I do know one thing. Hell is going to be unleashed.
Mike: You got that right. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we got a real special treat for you tonight.
Tazz: What’s that?
Maria: Yeah?
Mike: We got the Road to Fame contest on GEW!!!
Maria: What?!?!
Tazz: What is right.
Mike: Thanks to interim GM Vickie Guerrero we have the contest here tonight. The match is right now.
Tazz: Well, let’s get to it.

Vickie comes out.
Vickie: I want to see hell come out tonight. So, I’m joining 3 matches together. The last two standing will get their pass to the next round.

Road to Fame: Men: RII
Battle Royal
MVP vs. Sabu vs. CM Punk vs. Duece vs. John Cena vs. Chris Masters
Order of Elimination:
MVP by CM Punk after a face buster.
Masters after Duece hit the Domino Effect on him
CM Punk after an F-U by Cena
Duece after an Arabian Facebuster by Sabu
Sabu after an F-U by Cena.
Winner: John Cena
John and Sabu advance
After the match, an angry Punk came out and hit John and Sabu with a chair. Then he hit the hit John with the GTS. He hit a moonsault on Sabu to knock both men out. Security came out and stopped Punk from doing more harm.

Maria: My god. I hope the men can compete in the next round.
Mike: Hopefully.
Tazz: This is what happens when you come to GEW. The sense of Extreme comes to the air.
Maria: What in the world are you talking about, Tazz? He wanted to do Damage and he did.
Tazz: Yeah, by doing extreme deeds.
Mike: Just shut up before you give us all a headache. Anyways, the feud that Jeff got into with the GEW Tag champions has never been stronger. Early today, Jeff, was attacked by the Tag champions from behind. Jeff had to get medical aid. We wish that Jeff can recover.

GEW Tag Team Championship opportunity.
The winner will get his team a chance at the tag gold.
Chavo Guerrero vs. Sandman vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair
Battle Royal
Shelton Benjamin is eliminated after Sandman hit a DDT on him. Sandman then Irish whipped Shelton and pushed him. Ric came over and helped him out. Chavo hits Gory Bomb on Ric Flair to weaken him down. Chavo tried to eliminate him, but Ric got out somehow. Sandman then tackled down Chavo and beat him up. Ric hits leg lock on Chavo. Then Ric and Sandman battle it out and Ric pokes Sandman in the eye then he hits swinging neck breaker on him. He pulls him up and Irish whips him out. He attempts to get him out and Chavo gets up and helps to eliminate him. Chavo and Ric battle it out. Chavo pushes the referee into Ric. Then Chavo hits pulls Ric up and hits a low blow on him. Ric goes down. Chavo hits a Gory Special on Ric it weakens him. Chavo hits some punches on Ric on the floor. Chavo gets full momentum. Chavo hits Gory Bomb. Then he pulls Ric up and Irish whips him out. He pushes him out to win.
Winner: Chavo
Edge comes out and celebrates with his partner as him and Chavo are going to Battle Mayhem for the Tag belts.

Tazz: Chavo wins.
Mike: Now he and Edge are going to Battle Mayhem for the belts.
Maria: The battle of the teams here.
Tazz: Guess what time it is.
Mike: Let me guess.
Maria: It’s Intergender time.
Mike: You mean Main event time!
Teddy comes out by himself and awaits his opponent.
Awesome Kong comes out without her manager Saed.

Main Event.
Intergender match.
Awesome Kong vs. GM Theodore Long
Kong hits a clothesline on Teddy. Then she goes for a clothesline. Teddy blocks it and hits a karate kick. Then he goes for a roundhouse kick, but it’s countered into a suplex. Then she hits all of her 200 pounds of Teddy’s torso. Kong the picks Teddy up and hits a power slam. She gets full momentum. The Awesome Bomb. 1..2..3.
Awesome Kong dominants.

Vickie comes out.
Vickie: {laughs} You pathetic weakling.
Vickie: Showdown/Warmth is the dominant brand. Nice work, Kong.
Just then the lights go out.
Saed and Kane are out. Saed with a chair. She hits Kong with it and then Kane choke slams her to hell. Vickie tries to escape, but Saed gets her and hits an Extreme Makeover on her. Kane pulls Teddy up and then the raise their hands up as the look at the knocked out people in the ring.

(The show goes off air with this image.)

« Last edited by viva_la_raza_rules on Jul 22nd 2008 »

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 09:10 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2343781
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jul-2008 viva_la_raza_rules said:
GEW

Opening Song: Lolli Lolli- Three 6 Mafia
Richmond, Virginia

Maria: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another action packed edition of GEW!!!!!
Mike: Good Evening. I also welcome you to this night of action. Due to some family problems, Tazz couldn’t be here with us tonight. On behalf of the GEW family, I wish the best of luck to Tazz and family.
Maria: Of course. Now let’s get down to business! Tonight we have a lot in store for you.
Mike: Like tonight’s main event which will feature an interpromotional match between Showdown and GEW!
Maria: Wow! We also have to vixen action. As Jazz and Ariel, fight it out in the squared circle!
Mike: What are we waiting for? Let’s get started!

Just then Edge’s music hit the arena.
The crowd’s reaction was mixed. Edge grabbed a microphone and talked.

Edge: You all must be wondering why I am wasting my time out here. Well, you see I have been sitting around this dump watching weaklings get the chance at this brand’s main title, the GEW Title. They aren’t worth the time because I am the savior of the brand and I will get the title that is rightfully mine. You know how? It’s simple…..

He was cut off by none other than Showdown’s Charlie Haas.

Charlie: Bravo! Bravo! The idiot is making a more fool of himself than he really is!
Edge: What the h*** are you doing here!
Charlie: You see Showdown has come here tonight for the main event. Since you are out here running your mouth, I thought I might challenge you here tonight!
Edge: Please. You aren’t even worth the time!
Charlie: Wow! You are a chicken!
Edge: Chicken! (furious) I accept!

Edge walks out angry…

Maria: Well we have Charlie Haas vs. Edge in the main event!
Mike: What a match that will be.
Maria: Let’s get ready for our opening contest. This is going to be wild.

6 men over-the-top battle royal
Winner gets a shot at the GEW Television Title
Terry Funk vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. RVD vs. Ric Flair vs. Elijah Burke vs. Chavo
Guerrero
Order of Elimination:
Chavo by Ric Flair
Terry Funk by RVD
Ric Flair by Elijah Burke
Shelto Benjamin by RVD
RVD by Elijah Burke
Winner: Elijah Burke

Maria: This is crazy!!!! Elijah Burke is going for the GEW Television Title.
Mike: Yes, he is going to be a heck of a match to come!
Maria: You know it is!

Extreme Rules Match
Kevin Thorn vs. Sandman
In the middle of the match, both of the men had orange torsos. Kevin was really close to being busted opening. Sandman hit Kevin with a chair. Kevin went down. Sandman hit a leg dropped Kevin. Kevin got up and threw some punches at Sandman. Kevin hit a face buster on Sandman. Kevin went for a clothesline, but Sandman reversed. Then Sandman pulled Kevin up and hit a DDT. Sandman hit Kevin with a bat. Sandman hit a chair maneuver. It gave hit full momentum. He stored it. Sandman went for the pin. 1..2..a kick out. Sandman elbow dropped Kevin. Kevin got up and grabbed a table. He hit Sandman with it. It turned Sandman’s torso red. Kevin hit a Boston crab. Sandman escaped and hit a swinging neck breaker. Sandman hit Kevin with a chair. It busted him opened. Sandman hit a head submission. 1..2..3.
Winner: Sandman

Mike: What a match! Both men gave it their all, but Sandman escaped hell and came back to paradise.
Maria: Your right. What a match. Look who’s coming down here.
Mike: It’s Trina.
Maria: That means its time for vixen action!
Trina grabs the headset and sits down.
Trina: Good evening guys and gals. It’s a pleasure to be here in Richmond. Now let’s get down to business as myself and Maria call the vixen match between Jazz and Ariel.
Maria: A heated up match. Who will win? Will it be the veteran or the rookie? Let’s find out!

Jazz vs. Ariel
Ariel hit a drop kick. Jazz gets up and hit a haymaker. She goes for the clothesline, but it is countered by and attempt of a DDT. Jazz counters and hit a suplex. Jazz quickly gets up and goes to the top of the ropes and goes for a elbow drop. Nothing. Ariel waits for Jazz. Ariel hit’s a bulldog. 1..2..easy kick out. Ariel waits again and goes for a suplex. Jazz counters and hit’s a neck breaker. Jazz hit a hurucuana. Then hit a leg drop. She hits a armbar. Full momentum. The sphere…. 1...2...3.
Jazz wins.

Trina: Wow! Complete dominance by Jazz.
Maria: No hope for Ariel.
Trina: I think that Jazz is a great contender for a future shot at the Women’s Title.
Maria: Well, it was a pleasure.
Trina: No, it was mine. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. See you next time for another vixen match.
Mike: Now it is time for tag team action. The GEW Tag team champions will face Jeff Hardy and Sabu in a Table Match.

AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy & Sabu
Table Match
The match was long. Close to the ending. AJ hit a high flying sphere on Jeff. Kurt and Sabu were fighting it out on the outside. Sabu hit a face buster. Then he worked on the legs of Kurt. Jeff got up and hit a neck breaker. AJ got up and hit a suplex. Then he hit a drop kick. Kurt got up and fought back. He hit a DDT. Then he grabbed a chair and hit Sabu with it. Kurt grabbed a table and tried to get Sabu on top of it but Sabu kept resisting. AJ also grabbed a table. AJ hit a bulldog on Jeff. AJ hit a tiger bomb on Jeff. AJ Irish whipped Jeff on top of the table. AJ got up and hit a DDT on top of it. The table broke. KO.
The champions win.
After the match AJ hit his finisher on Jeff. Kurt hit a Olympic slam on Sabu. Then the two double teamed Jeff and left him busted open. Sabu went to the aid of Jeff as Kurt and AJ left the ring.

Maria: Wow.
Mike: I think the gold has gone to the champions head.
Maria: Yes. I hope the realize it before it costs them the titles.
Mike: That and much, much more.

Rey Promo…

Mike: Rey Mysterio is out for this week due to promotions in Japan.
Maria: GCW and Japan are negotiating a talent exchange.
Mike: I hope we find lots of talent in this exchange. Now let’s get ready for the main event.
Maria: This is Showdown vs. GEW. I hope we can come out with the victory. We have to prove we are as good as the other brands.

Interpromotional Main Event
Edge vs. Charlie Haas
Charlie goes for a clothesline. Edge counters and hits a DDT. Then he hits an Edgecutor. Then he hits and submission. Charlie gets out and hits some punches on the ground. Then he hits a bulldog on Edge. Edge gets up and hits a backbreaker. He drop kicks him. Edge goes high risk and and it gives him full momentum. Edge goes for the sphere. Charlie counters and hits a submission. Charlie hits a roundhouse kick. Then he punches Edge some more. Edge’s head turns yellow. Charlie goes for a neck breaker. Edge counters and hits DDT. Then he leg drops Charlie. High risk. He got it. Sphere. 1..2..3.
Edge wins.

Edge grabs a microphone.
Edge: See why GEW is the dominant brand. See why I am the next champion of GEW. No one will be able to stop me now.

(The show goes off air with the face of Edge looking at Charlie.)

Showdown

Opening song: Lolli Lolli- Three 6 Mafia

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Showdown!
Mick Foley: We have a lot in store for you. The Round 2 matches of the Women’s Road to Fame.
JR: Plus, the final Round 1 matches of the Men’s Road to Fame contest.
Mick Foley: We will also see how the Canadian Tag Champs di……

Just then Vickie Guerrero’s music hit the arena.

Vickie: Our brand has been disrespected by GEW. They think just because they beat us on the last edition of GEW, they are the dominant brand. Well, I have heard the rumors of GEW being here tonight. So, I want to know if they are true!

Teddy Long’s music hit the arena.

Teddy: Yes, Vickie the rumors are true! Since I’m here, a pay-per-view is coming up and I would like make a challenge! GEW vs. Showdown!!!
Vickie: A challenge? This is the chance to make the statement that Showdown is more dominant that GEW! I accept!
Teddy: I knew you would!
Teddy was leaving the ring, but Vickie stopped him.
Vickie: Teddy, since you’re here, why not make my main event a interpromotional match Showdown vs. GEW. Just so you get a glimpse of whats to come.
Teddy: I just hope you didn’t make the biggest mistake of your life.

JR: Dear god, what a match at the next PPV!
Mick Foley: What a match! You are forgetting the main event tonight. Tonight, Showdown gets their revenge!
JR: I hope so. Now moving on the some action, let’s go to the women’s commentators, Isabel and Trina.
Trina: Good Evening folks. The women’s Road to Fame Tournament is under way and now we are about to start the Round 2 match-ups.
Isabel: And what matches do we have in store for you! A match that didn’t happen in Round1 is about to take place. Let’s go to our opening contest!

Women’s Road to Fame Tournament RII
Awesome Kong w/ Raiisha Saed vs. Gail Kim
Kong goes for the clothesline, but Gail reverses and hit a roundhouse kick. Gail goes high risk. She gets it. She hits an inzuguri and gets full momentum. She goes for the super kick. Kong counters and hits a power bomb. Then she hits a drop kick. Gail gets up and walks right into a DDT. Kong gets full momentum. Kong goes for the Awesome Bomb. Gail gets out of it and hits a DDT. Gail goes up on top of the ropes and hits a kick from the top. Gail hits some kicks to the head and gets full momentum. Gail with the super kick. She gets it this time. The pin 1..2..3!
Gail advances

After the match, Kong was furious. Saed tried to calm her down. Kong threw her across the ring and then she hit the Awesome Bomb on her manager. Kong looked at Saed and was about to bomb her again. Luckily, Gail came to the rescue and hit another super kick. Kong went down. Gail quickly rolled Saed out of the ring. Then escaped.

Isabel: I hope Saed is alright.
Trina: That’s the risk you take when you manage a monster.
Isabel: Anyways, we have more RII matches on Warmth. Wait… trouble backstage.

Backstage:
Salinas is beating up Maria. Hernandez goes and hits the Border Toss on Maria. Vickie goes to what looks to be the aid of Maria. The only thing Vickie does is hits a code breaker.
Vickie: Nice work guys. Now that she is out of the way no one else can defeat us.
Salinas: {laugh} No one will ever stop us.
Hernandez: Hey Vickie. She held up her end of this little negotiation. Now you have to.
Vickie: Yes, I will. Salinas as of right now…. You are part of the ROF tourney. You will now fight in the final, while Trinity and Mickie fight it out to get a ticket to the final.
They all laugh and they camera turns to Isabel.

Isabel: A secret agreement between Vickie and LAX?
Trina: It sure looks like it. Well thank you for joining us in Diva action! Let’s turn it to JR and Mick.
JR: Well…… time for the Men’s Tourney!

Road to Fame RI
Chris Masters vs. X-Pac
X-Pac with the clothesline. Chris hits a big boot. Then he hits a leg drop. X-Pac gets up and he blocks a clothesline. He hits a drop kick. Then he hits some head scissors. He goes to the top of the ropes and hits a moonsault. He gets full momentum and goes for the finisher. The attempt is blocked. Chris hits a full nelson slam. Then Chris hits an arm smasher. He then works on X-Pac’s hands. He hits another arm smasher. He hits a double arm DDT. The momentum. The Masterlock.
Tap out.
Chris advances.

JR: What a match! Masters advances to RII!
Mick Foley: He advanced but let us who advances from the closing match of RI!

Road to Fame RI
MVP vs. Edge vs. Sabu
Sabu hits clotheslines on Edge and MVP. MVP blocks one and hit’s a haymaker. Then he drop kicks Sabu. MVP dominated most of the match. He hit some near falls. He hit some suplex pins. Close to the end, Edge attempted a spear, but it was countered. Sabu was thrown out of the ring. Then MVP and Edge fought it out. After a suplex pin, MVP won the match.
MVP and Sabu advance

JR: MVP wins the match and advances alongside Sabu.
Mick Foley: Let’s move on to see how the Canadian Tag Team Champions did.

(A movie show Duece and Domino lose the titles after Trinity tried to stop the pin and was knocked out.)

JR: Wow! Duece and Domino held the Championship for a long time, but are finally beaten.
Mick: Well, we wish the best of luck for this team here in GCW.
JR: Time for the Battle Royal, which the winner will win a chance at the US title!

15 man battle royal
Tommy Dreamer eliminated by Big Show
William Regal eliminated by MR. Kennedy
Big Show eliminated by Bobby Lashley
Finlay eliminated by Charlie Haas
Gregory Helms eliminated by Bobby Lashley
Charlie Haas eliminated by Carlito
Kenny Dykstra by Carlito
MVP by JTG
Carlito by King Booker
Bobby Lashley by King Booker
Masters by Kennedy
Kennedy by King Booker
King Booker wins

JR: Booker wins. Booker wins. Booker wins.
Mick Foley: Yeah and now he has the chance to bring the US title back to Showdown.
JR: He…

Booker grabs a microphone
Booker: Hear Ye, Hear Ye, it has comes to the terms that I am King Booker. Even though the name sounds great, Ye get tried of it. So has of today, I’m known once again as Booker T!
He walks away as the crowd has a mixed reaction.

Vickie {from backstage}: I have chosen my superstar for tonight! His name is Kane!
JR: The Big Red Machine will represent tonight in our main event, next!
Mick Foley: The question is who will represent GEW.

Kane comes out and a waits his opponent.
Just then Edge’s music hit’s the arena.
JR: Kane will face hit old rival Edge!
Mick Foley: Hell of a match!

~The Main Event~
Kane {Showdown} vs. Edge {GEW}
Kane starts off with a big boot. Kane gets a choke hold, but Edge gets out and hit’s a swinging neck breaker. Kane gets up and hits a sidewalk slam. The he goes to the ropes for a leg drop, but Edge gets up and hits a drop kick. Then he starts punching Kane. Edge hits armbars. Then he gets full momentum he gets the sphere. 1..2.. A kick out! Kane gets up and hit’s a power bomb. Then he gets other choke hold on Edge. The choke hold turns into a DDT. Then he hits a leg drop. Full momentum. The tombstone. 1..2.. A kick out. Kane works on Edge’s head. Then he hit’s a big boot. At this point, Edge’s torso was yellow and his head was orange. Kane went for a DDT, but Edge reversed and hit a back breaker. Edge went to push the ref. Kane got out of the way and started punching Edge till he got down. Then Kane waited for Edge to get up and he hit a big boot. Kane hit yet other choke hold. He got full momentum. The choke slam. 1..2..3!
Kane wins!

Vickie comes out to celebrate with Kane.
Vickie: You see Teddy. You came to my house and you lost.
Vickie turns her back on Kane.
Vickie: This is exactly what is going to happen at the PPV!!!
Teddy comes out.
Teddy: Vickie, it is you that has lost!
Vickie: Ha! You make me laugh! How have I lost? My superstar won!
Teddy: Just turn around!
Vickie turns around and walks right into a choke slam.
Teddy: Well, done Kane! You did nice work! Good thing your GM forgot to renew your contract! As you said, you are a great asset to GEW……

(The show goes off air with Teddy celebrating with Kane.)

Warmth

Opening song performed by special guest Kate Perry-I Kissed a Girl

Jerry Lawler: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Warmth!!! Michael Cole had some personal things to do so I invited a special guest to do commentary with me.
JR: That’s right the original team is back together!
Jerry Lawler: What a pleasure it is to have you here JR.
JR: Thanks. Now let’s get to business.
Jerry Lawler: Well, tonight we have an action packed night. JR, you do the honors.
JR: Alright. Tonight we have the Women’s Championship on the line! Current Champion Mickie James will face the number one contender Trinity. After Trinity cost her team the Canadian Tag Team Championship, will her head be in the game. Also, we continue the Road to Fame RII contest. In the main event, we have HHH vs. Kane! This match was made after Kane, betrayed the Showdown roster and jumped over to GEW! Vickie was not pleased when Kane choke slammed her to hell. Vickie now takes her fury out on Warmth. Take a look at Kane’s betrayal.

(A video shows the moment on Showdown that Kane was chosen to represent Showdown in Showdown’s main event after the battle between Teddy and Vickie. The moment when Teddy chose the Rated R Superstar Edge to represent GEW. The moment after the match when Vickie was choke slammed.)

Jerry Lawler: Wow! GM Vickie will take her fury out tonight.
JR: Wait…… I just got word that the rivalry between HBK and Finlay will continue here tonight when HBK teams up Batista to face Finlay and William Regal!
Jerry Lawler: A Showdown rivalry on Warmth?
JR: King, you got to remember that Vickie is GM of both Warmth and Showdown. She can do what she is pleased with.
Jerry Lawler: I still don’t agree.
JR: (makes a face at King) Let’s go to the Women’s Road to Fame Tournament. Isabel and Trina…..
Isabel: Thank you JR. Well, two ladies have already passed to the final of this tournament. One by force and the another by beating the odds and defeating the biggest threat, Awesome Kong! Also, Trinity has her hands full tonight. Can she advance tonight and win the Women’s Title?
Trina: We’ll find out in the Women‘s Main Event. Right now we have two other contenders to fight it out. Let’s go with Lillian as she introduces the Divas.

Women’s Road to Fame Tournament: RII
“The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix vs. “One Deadly *****” ODB
ODB hits clotheslines. Beth blocks one and hits DDT. Then she goes for a leg drop, ODB stands up. ODB hits an inzuguri. Beth stands up again and hits a big boot. Then she hits an elbow drop. Then she goes for a camel clutch. She gets it. Then she works on ODB’s head and stomps at it. After awhile, it turns yellow. ODB finally gets up and hit’s a roundhouse kick. Then she hit’s a back breaker. ODB goes for a neck breaker, but Beth hit’s a suplex pin. The count….1..2..3!
Beth advances

Trina: OMG! Beth has just stolen the victory!
Isabel: Yeah, I don’t think that ODB is too happy.

ODB attacks Beth from the back and hits a power bomb to lay out the Glamazon. Security comes and tries to stop ODB, but ODB leaves.

Trina: Well, Beth still advances to the Fatal Four Way in the Super Finale.
Isabel: We’ll join you later for the Women’s Championship Match-up.
JR: Let’s go to some Men’s ROF contest.

Bobby Lashley vs. “The Deadman” Undertaker
Bobby hits a clothesline and then he hits a big boot. Undertaker gets up and hits some punches. Then he hits a haymaker. He hits some more punches and then goes old school. He gets full momentum and hits Last Ride. 1..2.. The kick out. Bobby gets up and throws some punches and then hits a suplex. Then he hits a leg drop. He taunts Undertaker and then he hits an airplane spin. The full momentum. He goes for the spear and gets. The pin 1..2.. The kick out. Undertaker hits a sidewalk slam and the throws some punches. Undertaker hits old school again. Then he hits some punches on the floor. The full momentum. This time Undertaker hits Tombstone. The count 1..2..3
Undertaker advances.

JR: Wow! The Deadman is now in the next round.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah and what a match that was.
JR: We got another match.
Jerry Lawler: “Y2J” Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V.

“Y2J” Chris Jericho vs. Big Daddy V
Daddy hits a sidewalk slam. Jericho gets out and then hits a clothesline. Daddy gets up quickly. Daddy hits a big boot. Then he hits some punches. Daddy Irish whips Jericho into the corner and then slaps him. Daddy hits a neck breaker. He gets full momentum. The power slam. 1..2..3.
Big Daddy V advances

JR: Total dominance by Big Daddy wins.
Jerry Lawler: No escape for Jericho.
JR: Well, the next matches of the ROF tournament will be held on Showdown.
Jerry Lawler: Right now we get ready for the Showdown rivalry of Finlay and HBK.

HBK & Batista vs. Finlay & William Regal
Batista hits a spine buster on Regal. He hits Boston crab on him and the works on his back. Then he hit’s a leg drop. Regal gets up and hit’s a clothesline. Then he hit’s a DDT. They go at it for about 3 more minutes. Finally, Regal gets a tag. Batista gets a tag too. Finlay comes in and hits a backbreaker. Shawn gets up and hits a clothesline. Then he hits a standing drop kick. Shawn runs to the ropes and hits a him with some punches. Later in the contest. Shawn attempts a super kick, but misses. Batista is in and he is going against Regal. They fight it out. Batista hits a spine buster. He hits haymaker. Then hit’s an airplane spin. He gets full momentum. HBK goes in. He attacks Finlay. Batista hits a Batista Bomb. The count 1..2..3
HBK & Batista win

JR: Finlay now has two losses against Shawn Michaels.
Jerry Lawler: He is furious!

HBK and Finlay confront each other and HBK raises the belt to show who is the champion. Finlay mouths to what looks like ‘that’s mine’. HBK mouths back ‘no, you’ll never win it as long as I’m champion.’

JR: I think that this is getting huge.
Jerry Lawler: You think. It has been like this ever since the Super-Card.
JR: Well, after this intercourse I think GM Vickie has no choice, but to make this the main event for Showdown at the next PPV!
Jerry Lawler: Enough of Showdown let’s go to the puppies!
Isabel: Thanks. I think. The moment we have all been waiting for!
Trina: Yes! The Women’s Championship Match-Up. Who will walk out with the title?
Isabel: I don’t know, but I think that this is going to a match for the ages. The winner will walk out with the title and the pass to the Super Finale.

Trinity comes out. She grabs a microphone.
Trinity: I will walk out with the title. Do you know why?
Crowd: What!
Trinity: The answer is because I’m me!
Mickie James interrupts and the match starts…..

Women’s Main Event
Winner gets the pass to Super-Finale
Women’s Title
Mickie James {c} vs. Trinity
Mickie hits a roundhouse kick. Trinity gets up and attempts a clothesline. Mickie blocks it and turns it into a DDT. Then she goes high risk. Trinity moves. She pulls her up and hits a swinging neck breaker. Then she hits an elbow drop. She attempts a suplex, but Mickie reverses and hits an inverted DDT. Then she hits a jumping moonsault. 1..2.. The kick out. Trinity stands up to walk into a clothesline. Mickie goes high risk. She gets it. Then she gets full momentum. The toe kick. Then the Mick Kick. 1..2..3
Mickie James passes to the Super-Finale and is still the Women’s Champion.

Isabel: Wow! Mickie put Trinity’s words were here mouth is.
Trina: Yes and…
She is interrupted by Mickie.
Mickie: Where’s your title now?
She laughs and leaves.
Trina: Exactly. Where is Trinity title?
Isabel: Around to the waist of the champion. The best lady won tonight. Well, see you next time.
JR: Thank you, Isabel. Now, King let’s move to the Main Event.
Jerry Lawler: Let’s.

The Main Event
Triple H {Warmth} vs. Kane {GEW}
HHH gets hit with a big boot. Kane clotheslines HHH. Then he goes for a sidewalk slam, but it turns into a DDT by HHH. Then HHH hits a leg drop. He works on Kane’s head and it turns yellow. When HHH goes for a punch, Kane blocks it and clotheslines him. Then he hits a haymaker. HHH gets up and hit’s a dropkick. Then he hits a face buster. HHH waits for Kane. He hit’s a spine buster. HHH works on Kane’s head again and it turns orange. HHH gets full momentum. The pedigree. 1..2..3.
Warmth wins! HHH wins.

Vickie comes out and says congrats to him. Then she leaves. HHH is celebrating.
Suddenly, his music comes on. HHH looks puzzled because he is already out. A man that looks very closely like him comes out. The man points to a fan. HHH turns around and when he turns back he is hit by a sledgehammer. The imposter HHH gets the GCW title and raises it.

(The show goes off air showing the imposters face.)

GEW

Opening song performed by Kate Perry-I Kissed a Girl

Maria: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to GEW!
Mike: Good Evening, folks. Welcome.
Tazz: Hey, folks. I’m back!
Maria: Nice to have you back, Tazz. Well, Mike, what do we have in store for the people tonight?
Mike: Well, we have a “I want to be famous” vixen match. Where the winner, will get a shot at the new GCW Featherweight belt. The winner will go to Battle Mayhem. To fight another vixen for the title.
Tazz: Also, we add Kane to the GEW roster!
Maria: All this and more. Here on Global Extreme Wrestling!

GM Theodore Long comes out with Kane.

Teddy: Last night, Kane lost to Triple H. Kane was furious at first. Then he realized. He would still fight Showdown/Warmth at Battle Mayhem. So, he isn’t mad at all. He just…..

GM Vickie Guerrero interrupts.

Vickie: Hello Teddy. Oh, and hello Kane! I’m here tonight only to tell you one thing.
Teddy: What is that?
Vickie: Thanks to my good old friend Shane McMahon. I get to chose the matches here tonight!
Teddy: What! This is my show!
Vickie: I don’t care. You know, I’ve been thinking of the main event.
Teddy: No, you won’t mess with my show.
Vickie: Oh. Well, you messed with my shows so I have every right to! You know what I have chosen as the main event.
Teddy: Oh, what ever it’s not like it can harm anyone.
Vickie: No one except yourself. Your are going against this person…..
Awesome Kong comes out.
Vickie: Good luck, Teddy. Oh and if Kane decides to come out with you. Then, his contract is revoked.
Teddy: You!
Vickie: Have a nice day!
Vickie leaves with a grin on her face. Teddy on the other hand is furious as well as Kane.

Maria: Wow. Our GM vs. Awesome Kong.
Tazz: Looks like it.
Mike: I would hate to be him.
Maria: Anyways, let’s go with Isabel and Trina to call the opening match.
Isabel: Thank you chica.
Trina: Well, it’s about time that GEW is going to have a Vixen Champion.
Isabel: Hell yeah. Let’s go to the footage were the vixens were drafted for the match.

(The footage shows GM Long picking out Jazz and a mystery opponent.)

Isabel: We know one of the competitors. What about the another?
Trina: I don’t know, Isabel. Let’s find out.

Jazz comes out. She awaits her opponent.
She then…… legendary music comes on.
Could it be?
Yes.
It’s Trish Stratus! The crowd goes crazy!!!!!!!

“I want to be famous” match
Winner gets to be in the Final for the GCW Featherweight title.
Jazz vs. Trish Stratus
Jazz attempts a suplex, but Trish counters and hits DDT. Then Trish goes for a headlock. Jazz gets out and hit’s a neck breaker. Trish gets up and blocks a clothesline. She Irish whips her to the corner. Then she hit’s a stratusphere. Trish goes to the top of the ropes and hits an elbow drop. She gets full momentum and goes for the Chick Kick, but it is countered. Jazz hits roundhouse kick. Then she goes for a leg drop. Trish gets out of the way. Trish hits a spinning heel kick. Then she hits a power raise. She goes high risk again and gets it. She gets full momentum. This time she goes for the Stratusfaction. She is successful. The pin 1..2..3.
Trish is going to the Final at Battle Mayhem

Isabel: The legendary, Trish Stratus, will go for her 8th title at Battle Mayhem.
Trina: Wow, who would have thought that Trish Stratus was that mystery opponent! Good Job, GM Teddy. Good Luck, Trish. Well, thanks for joining us for this match only on GEW!
Maria: Congratulations to Trish Stratus. Wow! The legend is in GCW!
Tazz: Wow, indeed.
Mike: Congratulations. Now let’s move on to a No-DQ match featuring the GEW Television Champion.

No-Disqualification
Rey Mysterio vs. Elijah Burke
Elijah is hit by a clothesline. Then he walks into a spinning heel kick by Rey. Rey goes to the top of the ropes, but no good. Elijah gets up and hits an airplane spin. Then he pulls Rey up and hits face buster. Elijah goes for a haymaker, but Rey counters and hits a DDT. Rey gets a swinging neck breaker afterwards. Rey goes high risk again and hits it. He goes for the 619, but Elijah counters it. Then Elijah hits a sidewalk slam. Elijah gets a leg drop. After that he goes for a clothesline, but Rey counters and hits a suplex. Then Rey goes out of the ring and gets a chair. Rey hits Elijah with the chair. Rey throws punches at Elijah to get full momentum. He goes for the frog splash and gets it. The count…1..2..3.
Rey Mysterio gets a pin over the number 1 contender.

Tazz: Elijah must not be happy about this one.
Mike: Yeah, he just got pinned by the man he is trying to take a title away.
Maria: Not only did he lose, but Rey added insult to his win. After that hit by the chair, what will we expect at Battle Mayhem.
Tazz: I don’t know Maria. I do know one thing. Hell is going to be unleashed.
Mike: You got that right. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we got a real special treat for you tonight.
Tazz: What’s that?
Maria: Yeah?
Mike: We got the Road to Fame contest on GEW!!!
Maria: What?!?!
Tazz: What is right.
Mike: Thanks to interim GM Vickie Guerrero we have the contest here tonight. The match is right now.
Tazz: Well, let’s get to it.

Vickie comes out.
Vickie: I want to see hell come out tonight. So, I’m joining 3 matches together. The last two standing will get their pass to the next round.

Road to Fame: Men: RII
Battle Royal
MVP vs. Sabu vs. CM Punk vs. Duece vs. John Cena vs. Chris Masters
Order of Elimination:
MVP by CM Punk after a face buster.
Masters after Duece hit the Domino Effect on him
CM Punk after an F-U by Cena
Duece after an Arabian Facebuster by Sabu
Sabu after an F-U by Cena.
Winner: John Cena
John and Sabu advance
After the match, an angry Punk came out and hit John and Sabu with a chair. Then he hit the hit John with the GTS. He hit a moonsault on Sabu to knock both men out. Security came out and stopped Punk from doing more harm.

Maria: My god. I hope the men can compete in the next round.
Mike: Hopefully.
Tazz: This is what happens when you come to GEW. The sense of Extreme comes to the air.
Maria: What in the world are you talking about, Tazz? He wanted to do Damage and he did.
Tazz: Yeah, by doing extreme deeds.
Mike: Just shut up before you give us all a headache. Anyways, the feud that Jeff got into with the GEW Tag champions has never been stronger. Early today, Jeff, was attacked by the Tag champions from behind. Jeff had to get medical aid. We wish that Jeff can recover.

GEW Tag Team Championship opportunity.
The winner will get his team a chance at the tag gold.
Chavo Guerrero vs. Sandman vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair
Battle Royal
Shelton Benjamin is eliminated after Sandman hit a DDT on him. Sandman then Irish whipped Shelton and pushed him. Ric came over and helped him out. Chavo hits Gory Bomb on Ric Flair to weaken him down. Chavo tried to eliminate him, but Ric got out somehow. Sandman then tackled down Chavo and beat him up. Ric hits leg lock on Chavo. Then Ric and Sandman battle it out and Ric pokes Sandman in the eye then he hits swinging neck breaker on him. He pulls him up and Irish whips him out. He attempts to get him out and Chavo gets up and helps to eliminate him. Chavo and Ric battle it out. Chavo pushes the referee into Ric. Then Chavo hits pulls Ric up and hits a low blow on him. Ric goes down. Chavo hits a Gory Special on Ric it weakens him. Chavo hits some punches on Ric on the floor. Chavo gets full momentum. Chavo hits Gory Bomb. Then he pulls Ric up and Irish whips him out. He pushes him out to win.
Winner: Chavo
Edge comes out and celebrates with his partner as him and Chavo are going to Battle Mayhem for the Tag belts.

Tazz: Chavo wins.
Mike: Now he and Edge are going to Battle Mayhem for the belts.
Maria: The battle of the teams here.
Tazz: Guess what time it is.
Mike: Let me guess.
Maria: It’s Intergender time.
Mike: You mean Main event time!
Teddy comes out by himself and awaits his opponent.
Awesome Kong comes out without her manager Saed.

Main Event.
Intergender match.
Awesome Kong vs. GM Theodore Long
Kong hits a clothesline on Teddy. Then she goes for a clothesline. Teddy blocks it and hits a karate kick. Then he goes for a roundhouse kick, but it’s countered into a suplex. Then she hits all of her 200 pounds of Teddy’s torso. Kong the picks Teddy up and hits a power slam. She gets full momentum. The Awesome Bomb. 1..2..3.
Awesome Kong dominants.

Vickie comes out.
Vickie: {laughs} You pathetic weakling.
Vickie: Showdown/Warmth is the dominant brand. Nice work, Kong.
Just then the lights go out.
Saed and Kane are out. Saed with a chair. She hits Kong with it and then Kane choke slams her to hell. Vickie tries to escape, but Saed gets her and hits an Extreme Makeover on her. Kane pulls Teddy up and then the raise their hands up as the look at the knocked out people in the ring.

(The show goes off air with this image.)
Annoucement: Battle Mayhem will be in a week on Thursday.

harlsta Posted at: 06:07 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2345032
harlsta
+
+
awesome cards dude, keep it up
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

Are All Illusions Of Time, Live Life Without Worrying About Them And You Will Be Living Life To The Fullest
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 08:08 Jul25 2008 Post ID: 2345074
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you for the feedback.
Battle Mayhem is going to be crazy!

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 09:56 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350459
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Jul-2008 viva_la_raza_rules said:Thank you for the feedback.
Battle Mayhem is going to be crazy!
I am sorry for the double post, but I have to say that I might not get Battle Mayhem in on Thursday so please just wait.

Da Corbster Posted at: 12:10 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350539
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
That's fine, just do it in your own time.

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
SilentGamer Posted at: 16:57 Jul28 2008 Post ID: 2350930
SilentGamer
+
+
cards have been excellent mate, keep it up.

Everyone who has a xbox 360 jion this team
Paired With; Harlsta, Cheating-Is-Good, Tegan41
avy = photobucket
LukeAndMeLoveGonads You Will Be Missed
75% Chance of me leaving once i get 5k posts. ~300 posts to go....
Da Corbster Posted at: 03:10 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2351440
Da Corbster
+
+
Oi! SG! There you are! Join my Tourny now! :P

Cards have been excellent though, we can tell you've been putting loads of effort into this.

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 08:40 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2351666
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, thank you guys.

Global Showdown
[color=blue][center][i]Opening song: I Kissed a Girl- performed by Kate Perry

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Global Showdown! Tonight we have a heck of a show for all of you. My commentary partner is out for a couple of weeks for personal problems. So, to help me out, I brought my good old friend, Bobby “The Brian” Heenan!
Bobby Heenan: What a pleasure it is to be here in GCW! I can’t believe I’m here with you JR.
JR: Bobby, it’s my pleasure. Anyways, let’s review the matches we have in store for you tonight.
Bobby Heenan: Well, JR, it looks like we have the Road to the Featherweight Championship’s second match entitled “Can I become famous?”
JR: We also have the final closing matches of the Road to Fame contest before the Final at Battle Mayhem. Which guys will advance to the 6-men Elimination Chamber match?
Bobby: We also have a 10-Women Royal Rumble to determine the Diva’s Championship or Women’s Championship Contender. 5 women from Warmth and 5 women from Showdown will face off. Depending which brand they are on, the get a shot at the title.
JR: All this and more, on GCW’s Global Showdown!

Opening Contest
10-Women Royal Rumble
#1 contendership for the Diva’s Championship or Women’s Championship
Cherry is eliminated by Awesome Kong after an Awesome Bomb.
Trinity eliminated by ODB after a DDT.
Awesome Kong by Beth Phoenix after a Fisherman Suplex
Victoria after a spinning heel kick by Jacqueline
ODB after a neck breaker by Beth
Jacqueline by Angelina after a makeover
Gail Kim after a fisherman suplex by Beth
Angelina after a DDT by Melina
Beth after an Extreme Makeover by Melina
Winner and #1 contender for the Women’s Title Melina

Melina is walking out, when suddenly she is attacked viciously attacked from behind by Beth. An angry Beth goes for her finishing move, but suddenly Mickie James’ song comes on and she rushes and saves Melina from the Glamazon. Beth and Mickie stare each other down until the Glamazon decides to leave the ring.

JR: Wow. A gruesome confrontation by the Glamazon and the Champion.
Bobby: Yeah, I hope Melina can recover in time for her title match in two days.
JR: Only time will tell. Moving on let’s go to Todd, who is backstage with the number one contender for the World title.

Todd Grisham: Thank you, JR. I’m joined at this time with the number one contender for the World Heavyweight title. I just want to get your thoughts as what we expect to happen at Battle Mayhem.
Finlay: Todd, you know as well as everyone else knows that HBK has held that title for far to long. At Battle Mayhem, I will end the reign of HBK once and for all and start the era of the Irish in GCW. Does that answer your question?
Todd: Yes, Finlay, thank you.

JR: Wow.
Bobby: Moving on we have the ‘Can I become famous?’ match!

“Can I become famous?”
Contendership for the Featherweight Championship
Awesome Kong vs. Jacqueline
Jackie goes for a clothesline but Kong counters it to an arm smasher. Then Kong goes and bounces of the ropes to hit a leg drop. She pulls Jackie up and hits another clothesline. Then she goes the second rope and hits Samoan Drop. She gets full momentum. The Awesome Bomb. The pin 1..2..3.
Kong advances.

JR: Complete dominance by Kong. She is totally Awesome.
Bobby: Wow.
JR: Battle Mayhem will a crazy PPV. Here are the matches:
In a match that is going to be gruesome it will be the General Managers in the interpromotional match they announced a few weeks ago.
Bobby: For the pride of becoming Mrs. Fame it will be Salinas after cheating her way into the Finale vs. Gail Kim, who beat Awesome Kong vs. Mickie James who will also be defending her title against Melina and Trinity vs. The Glamazon Beth Phoenix.
JR: The Featherweight Championship will be decided as Trish Stratus returns to hopefully beat Awesome Kong to become first ever champion.
Bobby: Wait a sec…… another interpromotional/ intergender handicap match! It will be Kane and Raisha Saeed vs. Awesome Kong!
JR: The Women’s Title match defending champion Mickie James vs. Trinity, who won contendership a few weeks ago on Warmth vs. Melina
Bobby: Intercontinental title on the line. John Cena vs. Tommy Dreamer in an Extreme Rules match.
JR: U.S. Title on the line. CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy
Bobby: GEW Title on the line. Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles in Hell in a Cell.
GEW Television title also on the line. Rey Mysterio vs. RVD.
JR: World Heavyweight Title on the line. HBK vs. Finlay in a Tables Match.
Bobby: The Elimination Chamber match will be decided right now.
JR: We still don’t have word on who will be fighting the GCW Champion HHH at Battle Mayhem.
Bobby: GEW Tag Team Champions vs. GCW Tag Team Champions vs. World Tag Team Champions winner take all!
JR: Wow. All this and more at GCW’s Battle Mayhem. Check your local listings.

[color=blue]Four Man Battle Royal
R:II of the Road to Fame contest.
Winner and Runner-up advances to the Elimination Chamber match of Battle Mayhem.
HHH vs. Rey Mysterio vs. HBK vs. JTG
HHH hit a spine buster on JTG. Rey went for to HBK and hit a neck breaker. HHH threw some punches at JTG and hit them hard. Then HHH clotheslines JTG. Rey and HHH double team HBK with a double suplex. Then HHH hits haymaker on Rey. Rey goes down. JTG gets up and HHH hits a DDT on him. Then he pulls him and Irish whips him out of the ring. HBK comes and helps him to eliminate JTG. HBK then hits roundhouse kick on HHH. Then he hits a clothesline. HBK gets on top of HHH and punches him. Rey comes over and gets HBK into a headlock which is countered and HBK clotheslines Rey. HHH gets up and punches HBK to the floor. Rey gets up to walk into a clothesline of HHH. He then Irish whips him out of the ring and out of the match. HBK gets up and hits a bookend on HHH. Then HBK gets on HHH and punches him. He then maneuvers him into a Boston Crab. HHH gets out of it and attempts a spine buster. HBK counters it into a DDT. HBK goes up high and hits an elbow drop. HBK tunes up the band. He hits Sweet Chin Music. HBK throws him out the ring.
HBK wins the match and advance alongside HHH.

Bobby: ‘The Heart Break Kid’ Shawn Michaels wins the match on his home turf and advances in the Road to Fame contest.
JR: Alongside his former DX partner HHH, who he beat here tonight.
Bobby: One thing that worries me is that these men have to defend their titles and then go into the Elimination Chamber.
JR: They have beaten the odds before and I just think that they’ll beat them again.
Bobby: I sure hope so.

Then as HHH was leaving the ring. The lights go out. He turns around and sees the Diva’s Champion. What in the world?! Is the face that HHH puts on. Torrie kickes him in the gut and HHH turns around right into ‘The Monster’ Abyss. Abyss hit’s the Black Hole Slam. Torrie grabs a microphone and talks.
Torrie: All this time you thought it was the Brothers of Destruction playing you. Well, you were wrong my dear HHH. It was Abyss! You see I was tired of your little reign as champion. I hatched up a plan and brought into my hands, Abyss. We started talking and it turns out we are a couple! At Battle Mayhem, you won’t be able to enter the Elimination Chamber when my boyfriend is done with you.
(With that the couple leaves as the show goes of air.)[/i][/center][/color]

« Last edited by viva_la_raza_rules on Jul 30th 2008 »

SilentGamer Posted at: 05:42 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2353477
SilentGamer
+
+
could you split the accually matches and talking/after matches by different colours? Kinda hard to scim right to the match.

avy = photobucket
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 16:13 Jul30 2008 Post ID: 2354658
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I fixed it. Hey SG are you Lie_Cheat_Steel aka Travis?

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 20:47 Jul31 2008 Post ID: 2357121
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Jul-2008 viva_la_raza_rules said:I fixed it. Hey SG are you Lie_Cheat_Steel aka Travis?
Battle Mayhem

Opening song is performed by the Plain White T’s
From the Verizon Center in Washington D.C.

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to GCW’s first ever PPV! I’m joined by my commentator for the night Jerry “The King” Lawler. We will be calling the Men’s matches.
Jerry: Indeed. What a joy. I am proud to finally be back alongside you for the night calling matches.
JR: Thank you, King. Without further a do. Let’s take it over to the Women’s commentators Isabel and Maria.
Isabel: Thank you, JR. What a night it is going to be not only for the men, but the women.
Maria: Yeah, now let’s take it over the Lillian for the opening contest.

Road to Fame Finale
Women’s Division
Salinas vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Gail Kim vs. Mickie James
The contest started off slow. Gail hit a spinning heel kick on Beth. Mickie was throwing some punches at Salinas. Salinas went down as Mickie went over to Gail to combine strength and suplex Beth. Gail threw a punch at Mickie and then she hit a spinebuster. Mickie got up and hit a roundhouse kick. Beth and Salinas had gotten up and were taking the fury out in the middle of the ring. Mickie took Gail down with a clothesline. Mickie quickly used her momentum and hit a leg drop. Then Gail came up and into the Mick Kick. The pin 1..2.. and Beth stops the count. Then Mickie gets up and starts punching Beth and then hits a toe kick. She then goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Beth counters it into a sidewalk slam. Salinas comes over and starts working on Mickie. Beth gets up and then punches Mickie and Salinas to get them down. She clotheslines Gail Kim and clothesline her again. Then she goes up to the ropes and hits an elbow drop. The pin 1..2.. and Salinas interferes. Salinas goes up and hits a dropkick. Mickie comes over and gets a Side Effect by Salinas. Salinas clotheslines Gail. Then she goes up high and hits an elbow drop on Beth. She gets full momentum. Mickie gets up and tries to get a DDT, but instead Salinas gives her the inside cradle. The count 1..2.. and Gail interferes. Then Gail clotheslines her two opponents and moonsaults Salinas. Beth gets up and hits a suplex on Salinas. Beth whips her out of the ring. Gail comes over and starts throwing punches at Beth. Then she clotheslines her. Gail goes up high and gets a moonsault. Mickie get Gail and hits a roundhouse kick on her. She leg drops her and then goes high risk and hits an elbow drop. She gets full momentum. Beth stands up and walks into the Mick Kick. The count 1..2..3!
The winner and the first ever Mrs. Fame: Mickie James.

Mickie is celebrating. The comes Trinity from behind and hits the Trinity slam. Melina comes out and attacks Trinity to send her out of the ring. Then Melina goes to Beth Phoenix and hits the Extreme Makeover. She helps Mickie up and walks her out the ring.

Maria: What an idiot. She had the chance to injury her opponent before the title match.
Why did she do that!
Isabel: She wants to win the title fair and square! She has respect for the champion and Mrs. Fame Mickie James. She wants no one to say that she won the title just because her opponents were injuryed.
Maria: Yeah right. Who cares what you think?
Isabel: What ever. Ladies and Gentlemen with that Mrs. Fame has been crowned. She is the current Women’s Champion Mickie James! She has made history. Can she make history and still come out champion tonight? We’ll find out later on tonight. JR and King your turn to call a match!
JR: Thank you Isabel. Congratulations to Mrs. Fame Mickie James. Now let’s move on to what has been an Extreme Rivarly between General Managers.
Jerry Lawler: Can it finally end here tonight as the two go head to head in what is sure to be a brutal intergender match.
JR: We’ll just have to what and see.

Intergender Match
General Manger vs. General Manger
Theodore Long (GEW)vs. Vickie Guerrero (Warmth and Showdown.)
Theodore Long hit a roundhouse kick. Vickie gets up and hits a chokehold. Then she kicks Teddy right in the jaw. She then pulls Teddy up and goes for a clothesline, but he reverses the attempt and hits a DDT. Then the cover 1..2.. and the kick out. Vickie gets up and hits a clothesline then she bounces off the ropes and hits a drop kick. Vickie goes on the top of the ropes hoping for an elbow to hit Teddy. Nothing. Then Teddy gets up and gets a headlock on Vickie. He chokes her neck, but she manages to get out. Then Vickie slaps Teddy in the face and goes for a neckbreaker, but Teddy slams her the floor. He hits leg drop. He taunts Vickie. Vickie gets up and walks into a mat slam. The cover 1..2.. and she kicks out again. Vickie gets up and clotheslines Teddy. She goes to the top of the ropes and hits the elbow drop. The count 1..2.. and nothing. Vickie gets up and waits for Teddy to get. She hits a bulldog. Teddy goes down. Vickie gets a chokehold. Nothing. She has momentum. She goes for the Gory Bomb. Teddy reverses the attempt into a piledriver. Then he goes on top of the ropes and manages to get a leap. He waits for her to get up and he hits the Side Effect. The count 1..2..3.
Teddy wins the General Manager Brawl.

Kane comes out and celebrates with Teddy. Teddy grabs a microphone and speaks.

Teddy: Well, well, well, Vickie your little plan to take over the GEW roster didn’t work. In fact, it backfired. I stole Kane and brought him over to Tuesday nights. Your nothing, but a joke. I hope this proves to you that you don’t mess with GEW. It all proves……
Stephanie McMahon’s music hits the stage.
Stephanie: Teddy, if you think that I am going to stand in the back and let you treat a woman like that when she is down, then you got another thing coming to you. On her show, Warmth, you will be fighting the ‘Big Red Machine’ Kane in Hell in a Cell! Good luck.
Kane and Teddy are in shock as well as the arena.

JR: My god. He beat GM Vickie in a match. He will have to pay dearly for what he has done. He will be fighting Kane in Hell in a Cell on Warmth. Kane is his associate and he will have to fight him!
Jerry Lawler: That’s what you get when you mess with Vickie. I hope it won’t cost him to much.
Isabel: Looks like you guys have your hands full with this one. Moving on, in past weeks we have been witnessing a contendership for the new Featherweight title.
Maria: In a huge comeback, GM Long brought back an old favorite. The legendary Trish Stratus.
Isabel: Trish Stratus beat the GEW legend Jazz in a ‘I want to be famous match.’ Now she fight Awesome Kong who won the ‘Can I be famous?’ match.
Maria: Let’s make history and crown the first ever champion of the Featherweight division.

Featherweight Title
Trish Stratus vs. Awesome Kong
Trish gets a clothesline. She goes for a drop kick and finds nothing. Kong pulls her up and punches her. Then she hits a full nelson slam. She gets a hammerlock. Trish fights and gets out of it. She hits a swinging neckbreaker. She bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick. She knee drops Kong to get her up. She goes for the worly bird, but it turns into a powerbomb. The count 1..2.. and Trish kicks out! Trish gets up and punches Kong and then clotheslines her down. She waits for her to get up and Kong walks into an inzurguri. Trish builds momentum. Kong stops the momentum by hitting a bulldog on her opponent. Then she hits a samoan drop from the second rope. She gets momentum. She goes for the Awesome Bomb, but Trish counters it into a DDT. She goes up high and hits an elbow drop. The pin 1..2.. and nothing. She then gets thrown by Kong. Trish walks up and walks into a clothesline by Kong. Trish gets up and counters another clothesline into a swinging neckbreaker. She drop kicks Kong. She punches her and gets the momentum. Kong gets up and walks into a Chick Kick! The pin 1..2..3.

The winner and Featherweight Champion: Trish Stratus.
Trish Stratus celebrates and raises the championship. Then she walks over to the commentary table and put on the headset.
Isabel: Trish, what a pleasure it is to have you here. You are the Featherweight Champion! How does it feel?
Trish: It feels great!!! I am now an 8-time champion!
Maria: Yeah, whatever. Who cares about you! You are a wash up woman that doesn’t deserve to be here.
Trish: You know what Maria. I am tired of you! How about a match on Warmth for the Featherweight championship?
Maria: I accept.
With that Trish leaves the announce table and goes up the entrance ramp to the backstage.

JR: Wow. Maria I don't know what you got yourself into but it isn't good.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah, you insulted one of the biggest legends in the history of this company.
JR: We'll let you deal with your mistakes. Moving on, we have the intergender handicap match. The rivarly bewteen Kane and Awesome Kong has been growing for weeks now.
Jerry Lawler: Don't forget Saeed. She got involved when Kong bombed her a few weeks ago. Saeed then battled back which led to this match.

Intergender Handicap Match
Awesome Kong vs. Kane and Raisha Saeed
Kane grabbed Kong and threw her across the ring. Saeed went over and punched Kong on the ground. Kong got up and clotheslined Saeed. Then she went for a Samoan drop on Kane, but he reversed and hit a DDT. Then Saeed got up and raised Kong up. Saeed countered a clothesline attempt by Kong. Then she hit a spinning heel kick. Kong went down. Kane raised her up only to hit an uppercut. Saeed went up high and hit a moonsault. The count 1..2.. and the kickout. Kong got up and clotheslined Kane. Then she hit a suplex on Saeed. She went up to the second rope and got a Samoan drop. Kong clotheslined Kane again. She waited again to tried to clothesline him, but he hit a sidewalk slam. Kane hit a leg drop on Kong and then raised her up for a mat slam. Kane got full momentum. He chokeslams Kong. The cover. 1..2..3.
Saeed and Kane win.

Saeed gets a microphone and says.
Saeed: You evil witch! I quit!
She leaves with that message.

JR: Wow. What an intercourse by these three.
Isabel: It was a huge intercourse and Kong got beat twice tonight.
Jerry Lawler: She isn't very happy.
Maria: You think?

Kong grabs the camera man and bombs him.

Maria: Does that answer your question, King?
Jerry Lawler: Thank you, Maria for pointing this out.
JR: Calm down you two. Let's go to the IC title match.
Isabel: Dreamer got a shot at the belt a few weeks ago. Can he pull out the victory and become the GCW IC Champion?
JR: Let's find out.

Intercontinental Championship
Extreme Rules Match
Champion John Cena vs. Tommy Dreamer
Tommy goes out the ring and gets a chair. Cena goes out the ring and gets a barbwire bat. They go inside and Tommy hits Cena with the chair. Then Tommy pulls him up and into a neckbreaker. Tommy gets the chair and hits a chair finisher. He gets a headlock on Cena. Tommy gets full momentum and hits the Dreamer Driver. 1..2.. and Cena kicks out. Cena hits some punches at Tommy. Then he hits a DDT. He hits two leg drops and then he attempts the five-knuckle shuffle. Dreamer gets out the way. He pulls Cena up and attempts a bulldog, but Cena counters it into a rollout bomb. He hits the neckbreaker. He goes for the five-knuckle shuffle and gets it. F-U time. Dreamer gets out and hits the DDT. The pin 1..2.. and the kickout. Cena gets up and works on Dreamer's head. Then he pulls him up and into a flapjack. Cena picks up the chair and hits Dreamer with. The momentum. F-U. The pin 1..2..3.
Cena retains the title.

Cena celebrates.

JR: What a great effort by the contender.
Jerry Lawler: He just couldn't pull it off and now we John Cena retains the championship.
JR: Congratulations to John Cena. Now, we have an interpromotional match here tonight.
Jerry Lawler: A few weeks ago, at the SuperCard, CM Punk pulled out a huge victory for Warmth and brought over Showdown's U.S. title to Warmth.
JR: Tonight, he has to pay severly for what he did a few weeks ago.
Jerry Lawler: Yeah, he is facing Mr. Kennedy.
JR: Can Punk retain?

U.S. Title
Champion CM Punk vs. Mr. Kennedy
Kennedy goes for the roll up so quickly. 1..2.and the kickout. Punk gets up and hits a clothesline. Kennedy gets up and avoids another clothesline and counters it into a double arm suplex. Then he hits an arm smasher. Kennedy hits a roundhouse kick and gets full momentum. He gets the finisher. The cover 1..2.. and the kickout. Punk gets up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. He hits a standing dropkick. Punk clotheslines his opponent. He hits a hammerlock. Kennedy gets out and hits a clothesline. Kennedy goes for a leg drop, but Punk gets out of it. Punk hits a bulldog. He taunts Kennedy. Then he hits a standing dropkick. The Go To Sleep attempt. Kennedy counters the attempt into a roll up 1..2.. and a close one. Kennedy gets up and hits arm smasher. He hits the roundhouse kick. He then goes up and hits an elbow drop. The full momentum. He gets the groggy Punk into the Mic Check postion and gets it. The pin 1...2..3.
The winner and new United States Champion Mr. Kennedy

JR: We have a new champion.
Jerry Lawler: No way, Warmth can't have lost!
JR: Well, believe it Jerry. Showdown was supreme tonight.
Jerry Lawler: We'll get back to you on this one.
JR: Is someone upset that their brand lost?
Jerry Lawler: JR, don't push my limits.
JR: Wait a second.... I've just been informed by the order of the GEW GM Theodore Long that the following contest will be a double title match. A four-way Hell in a Cell match for the GEW and GEW Television Championship!
Jerry Lawler: This is huge!

GEW and GEW Television Championship
Fatal-Four Way Hell in a Cell
Champion Randy Orton vs. Champion Rey Mysterio vs. AJ Styles vs. RVD
The match starts. Rey hits a standing drop kick on AJ. While, RVD hits a bulldog on Orton. Rey goes up high for an elbow drop, but AJ moves out of the way. He hits a DDT on Rey. AJ moves over to RVD and hits him with an inzuguri. Orton gets up and walks into a clothesline by AJ. AJ hits a standing dropkick on Rey. He pulls RVD up and attempts a suplex, but Rob reverses and hits the suplex. He then goes over to Rey and hits a DDT. Then he moves over to Orton. Orton hits a rollout bomb on Rob. Rob goes down. Rey gets up to walk into an eye poke by Orton. Orton hits a neckbreaker on him. Orton moves to AJ and attempts a headlock, but he reverses it into a pin. 1..2.. and a close one. Rob gets up and suplexes Orton. AJ stops Rob and hits a standing dropkick. AJ clotheslines Rey. Then he hits a moonsault on him. The cover over Rey 1...2... and the kickout. Rob and Orton are throwing punches on each other. Rey hits an inzurguri on AJ. Rob finally gets Orton down and walks into a standing dropkick by Rey. Rey turns around into a rollout bomb by AJ. AJ moonsaults him. Orton gets up and AJ hits a dropkick on him. Full momentum. AJ hits a DDT on Rob. Then he hits Rey with a tigerbomb. The cover 1..2..3.
AJ is the new undisputed champion!

JR: My god, AJ did it he is the new undisputed champion of GEW and GCW!
Jerry Lawler: Congratulations to AJ Styles. He deserves it. Can he retain his Tag belts in a Triple Title match, later on tonight?
JR: I don't know Jerry. If he is successful, then he becomes GCW's pentachampion!
Jerry Lawler: That would be something.
Isabel: That would be a great asset to the GEW roster.
Maria: Moving on, the Women's Champion Mickie James became the Women's first ever Mrs. Fame earlier tonight. Now, the celebration is over. She must focus on retaining the gold versus Trinity and Melina. Melina helped Mickie James earlier tonight, but I don't think that will be the case this time as Melina wants the gold as much as the other two women in the ring. Who will come out victorious?

Women's Championship Match
Mickie James(champion) vs. Trinity vs. Melina
Mickie James goes for a clothesline on Trinity, but she counters it into an armsmasher. Melina goes over to Trinity and hits a bulldog. Then she gets on top of her and throws some punches. She puts her into a headlock, but Mickie breaks it up. Mickie hits the airplane spin on Melina. Trinity goes for Mickie and attempts a clothesline, but Mickie reverses it into a suplex pin. The pin. 1..2..Melina breaks it up just in time. Mickie gets up and slaps Melina. Melina hits Mickie with a DDT. Trinity gets involved by hitting a victory roll on Melina. 1..2..and she kicks out. Trinity stomps on Melina's torso. She attempts to get a headlock. Mickie goes over and hits a neckbreaker on Trinity. Melina gets up and throws some punches at Mickie. Mickie blocks one and hits a backbreaker. Trinity get up and walks into a roundhouse kick by Mickie. Mickie elbow drops Melina. Then Mickie stomps on Trinity. Trinity and Melina get up. Trinity hits a clothesline on Mickie. She goes for one on Melina. Melina counters it into a suplex pin. 1..2..and the kickout. Melina hits a gory special on Trinity. It effects her severly. Mickie comes out of nowhere and hits a hurucuana. Mickie raises Melina up and goes for a roundhouse kick. Melina reverses it and hits one of her own. She raises Mickie and into a DDT. Melina goes up high and hits a elbow drop. Trinity gets up and Melina puts her to sleep with the Extreme Makeover. The cover 1..2..3. We have a new champion.
Here is your winner and new Women's Champion Melina.

Salinas comes out and celebrates with Melina. Melina walks to the Spanish annouce table. She hangs with LAX and hangs the belt up high. The Latino crowd is chanting Melina.

Isabel: Eso es!
Maria: Yeah, finally the Women's title is around a Latino waist.
Isabel: You said it sister.
JR: Congratulations to Melina.
Jerry: Congratulations! Now, we have the World Heavyweight Title on the line in a tables match!

World Heavyweight Championship
Tables Match
Champion Shawn Michaels vs. Finlay
Shawn hits some punches on Finlay. Finlay goes down. Shawn hits a leg drop. Then he goes outside and gets a table. He sets it up. Finlay gets up and clotheslines Shawn. Finlay then pushes the referee as Shawn gets up. Finlay then gets the rollout bomb. Shawn gets up and is ready for Finlay and the clothesline attempt. He counters it into an armsmasher. Shawn gets a camel clutch on Finlay. Finlay gets out of it. Finlay throws some punches at Shawn and then hits a clothesline. Finlay goes outside and grabs a chair. Finlay hits Shawn with the chair. He gets full momentum. Finlay hits his finisher. Shawn gets up after awhile. He hits a roundhouse kick. Before Finlay drops he hits the clothesline. He then put Finlay into a headlock. Finlay gets up and gets poked in the eyes by Shawn. Shawn goes on top of the ropes and hits the elbow drop. He hits the Superkick. He pulls Finlay to the edge of the table and attempts to pull him onto it. Finlay fights and clotheslines his opponent. Shawn goes down. Finlay hits the leg drop. Finlay gets the chair that is in the ring. He attempts to hit Shawn. Shawn gets the chair and hits him with it. Shawn hits the super elbow drop again. The Superkick attempt and Finlay gets out of it. He counters it and hits a powerbomb. Finlay pushes the referee yet again and then he clotheslines Shawn. Full momentum for Finlay and the finisher. He pulls Shawn to the edge of the table. He pulls him onto it and then goes up. Shawn gets out in time. He clotheslines Finlay and then he pulls him up and into a swinging neckbreaker. He then hits Finlay with the chair finisher. Then he pokes Finlay in the eyes. Shawn gets the full momentum and hits the Superkick. He pulls Finlay to the edge of the table and pulls him on to it. He hits the DDT. KO.
Here is your winner and still the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels.

JR: My god, the Heartbreak Kid has done it.
Jerry Lawler: He wins the hard fought match.
JR: Congratulations HBK.
Jerry Lawler: As you heard before this match, all the Tag Team Championships are on the line and in what is sure to be a hell of a match.
JR: Yeah, and it's in a battle royal. Now folks all competitors are against each other in this match. The last remaining superstar will win all championships for their respected team.

GEW,World, GCW Tag Team Championships
Battle Royal
Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Randy Orton vs. Shad vs. JTG
AJ is fighting Shad with some punches. Orton fights Marcus with a clothesline and then raises him into a swinging neckbreaker. JTG hits Kurt with neckbreaker. AJ gets Shad down and then clotheslines JTG. He then goes to Marcus, where the get a double suplex on Orton. Kurt gets up and then hits a clothesline on AJ. He suplexes Marcus. JTG gets up and hits a backbreaker on Angle. Then Shad comes over and hits a DDT on JTG. Orton gets up and so does Marcus. They hit each other with punches. Angle gets up and fights AJ. He hits an airplane spin on him. Shad is fighting JTG and then he Irish whips him out of the ring. Marcus comes over and helps him to eliminate JTG. Shad then punches Marcus. Marcus hits a suplex on Shad. Angle is fighting Orton and AJ. AJ gets hit with a mat slam by Orton. Kurt fights Orton. Orton punches him and then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Shad gets up and then hits a bulldog on Marcus. AJ gets up and Irish whips Shad out of the ring. Orton comes over and with his help the eliminate Shad. Kurt gets up and then hits a suplex on Marcus. Orton then gets hit with a bulldog by AJ. AJ raises him up and hits a DDT. Marcus fights Kurt and then gets him down with a clothesline. Marcus goes over to AJ and hits him with a DDT. Orton raises him up and Irish whips him out of the ring. Marcus helps and they eliminate AJ Styles. Then he punches Orton in the face and hits him with a neckbreaker. Kurt comes over and hits Marcus with an airplane spin. He then gets some head scissors on Marcus. Marcus goes down. Orton comes over and hits a full nelson slam on Kurt. He raises Marcus up and then Irish whips he out of the ring. He pushes him and eliminates him. Kurt gets up and walks into a clothesline. Orton waits for him to get up and then hits a haymaker. Orton gets a hammerlock on Kurt. He works on beating the head of Kurt. Orton gets the momentum and hits the RKO on Kurt. He raises him up and eliminates him.

The winner Randy Orton!!!! He and Marcus Cor Von are Triple Crowned Champions capturing the GCW Tag Team belts for the second time and the World Tag Team belts for the first time.

JR: Randy gets the win and now he and Marcus are Triple Crowned Champions of the Tag divison.
Jerry Lawler: Heck of a win for Randy. He is on his way to becoming a true legend in this industry.
JR: You got that right. The GCW Championship is on the line next.
Jerry Lawler: For weeks, HHH has been getting messages. The first was being busted open and thrown into a casket intitled RIP.
JR: Then he got a message from a guy that looked just like him.
Jerry Lawler: Finally, he got sent a message by Torrie Wilson, the Diva's Champion. She unveiled that the true contender to his title was her boyfriend, Abyss!
JR: Tonight, HHH hopes to get revenge.

GCW Championship
Champion Triple H vs. Abyss w/ Torrie Wilson
Abyss hits a clothesline. HHH gets up and then blocks another attempt at a clothesline. He hits a DDT. Abyss gets up and throws some punches at HHH and gets him down. He then fights him on the floor with more punches. Abyss gets a headlock on HHH. HHH gets out of it and hits a clothesline. He waits for Abyss to get up again and then hits a spinebuster. HHH goes and bounces off the ropes to hit a legdrop. Abyss gets up and blocks HHH's clothsline attempt and then hits a suplex. Abyss waits for HHH to get up and hits a gruesome uppercut. He then gets a hammerlock on HHH. He stops and the raises HHH up and hits a haymaker. He gets full momentum. The BlackHole Slam. The cover 1..2.. and the kickout. HHH gets up and punches Abyss. He gets a eye poke and then hits a spinebuster. He bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop. HHH clotheslines Abyss. He gets full momentum and gets a pedigree. 1..2..and the kickout. Abyss walks over and attempts the suplex HHH counters it and hits a neckbreaker. HHH gets Abyss into a headlock. Abyss gets out it. Then he hits a gruesome uppercut. He pulls HHH up and hits a haymaker. He pulls him up and then hits a suplex. The full momentum and the attempt of the Black Hole slam. HHH counters it into a bookend. Then he bounces of the ropes and hits a leg drop. He waits for Abyss to get up and into a clothesline. HHH gets a spinebuster once Abyss is up and then hits a pedigree. 1..2..3.
Here is your winner and still the GCW champion Triple H

Triple H celebrates in the ring and then prepares for the Elimination Chamber.

JR: He did it!
Jerry Lawler: Yeah, but at what cost? He has the Elimination Chamber to face next.
JR: You got that right. He has the face the final of the Mr. Fame contest. Inside the Elimination Chamber Match.

Mr. Fame-Finale
Elimination Chamber
Undertaker vs. HBK vs. HHH vs. Big Daddy V vs. John Cena vs. Sabu
Undertaker and Shawn Michaels fight it off. Shawn hits a clothesline on the deadman. Then he waits for him to get up and then the attempt at the neckbreaker, which is reversed and into the ground of the ring. Undertaker clotheslines Shawn. He hits the haymaker. Shawn gets up and then punches Undertaker. Undertaker goes down and Shawn hits the leg drop. Undertaker gets up and hits the sidewalk slam on Shawn. Undertaker goes down and punches Shawn on the ground.
Big Daddy V comes in.
Undertaker leaves him to fight V. Undertaker hits a clothesline on V. Then he attempts to go old school, but V counters it with the Samoan drop. Shawn gets up and then he hits a neckbreaker on V. He leg drops him. Undertaker gets up and walks into a DDT by Shawn. Shawn goes down and punches Undertaker. Shawn gets up and fights V. The full momentum and the superkick on V. 1..2..3. Big Daddy has been eliminated. Undertaker gets up and goes old school on Shawn. He fights him with clotheslines and some punches. The suplex by the Undertaker and the bell rings.
Sabu goes in.
Sabu comes in and attacks Undertaker with some punches. Sabu goes up high and hits a moonsault on Shawn. He gets Undertaker and hits the standing dropkick. He pins Shawn 1..2..and he kicks out. Shawn gets up and clotheslines his opponents. Then he hits a leg drop on Undertaker. He gets on the ground and punches him to bust him open. Shawn whips him into the corner. The superplex. The cover. 1..2..3. Undertaker has been eliminated. Shawn turns to get clotheslined by Sabu. Sabu pulls him up and hits an eletric chair on him. Sabu goes to the ropes and gets a facebuster. He puts him into a camel clutch while the bell rings signaling a new opponent.
Triple H comes in.
Sabu gets the full momentum and then he hits his finisher. The cover 1..2..3. Shawn Michaels has been eliminated. Triple H waits for Sabu and clotheslines him. Sabu gets up and walks into a spinebuster. Triple knee drops Sabu and then raises him up and into a neckbreaker. Triple H walks over to Sabu and then hits the roll out bomb. Triple H, then hits a suplex giving him full momentum. Sabu blocks the pedigree attempt and tosses Triple H behind him. He then hits a standind dropkick on Triple H and he goes down. Sabu punches Triple H on the ground. He then gets a headlock as the bell rings annoucing.
John Cena comes in.
Sabu breaks the lock and gets up and attempts a clothesline. Cena blocks it and hits armsmasher. He clotheslines Triple H and clotheslines Sabu. Cena hits the rollout bomb on Sabu. Then he get the five-kunckle shuffle. F-U on Sabu and 1..2..3. Sabu is elimianted. Cena pulls Triple H up and hits a spinbuster. Triple H pulls Cena up and hits a neckbreaker. Cena blocks Triple H's attempt at a clothesline. Then Cena hits a neckbreaker and then hits a facebuster. Triple H stops Cena's attempt at a rollout bomb. Cena stands and throws some punches at Triple H. Another clothesline. The five-knuckle shuffle. Full mometnum, an F-U, the pin. The winner.
Here is your Mr. Fame John Cena.

(With Cena celebrating we go off air.)

Da Corbster Posted at: 04:46 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357585
Da Corbster
+
+
I lost my Title?

Oh well, I'll just win the World Title instead then. Smile

SilentGamer Posted at: 05:28 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357634
SilentGamer
+
+
On 30-Jul-2008 viva_la_raza_rules said:I fixed it. Hey SG are you Lie_Cheat_Steel aka Travis?
yes,yes i am.

good card btw.

avy = photobucket
harlsta Posted at: 06:53 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357698
harlsta
+
+
nooooooooooooo i was on a roll then lost to cena lol

nice cards man, keep them up
To slay the Dragon,
~ Harlsta

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 08:40 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2357859
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Corbster who is your guy?

Da Corbster Posted at: 14:12 Aug01 2008 Post ID: 2358672
Da Corbster
+
+
I'm CM Punk.

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close