Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Dirty v.s Clean

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
dx_hbk Posted at: 00:46 Jun19 2009 Post ID: 2649896
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
After some time talking with people on msn and thinking about it we were gonna have this team match.

these are the teams

jamie= y2j & dx_hbk= edge & cody= randy orton vs shadow striker= hbk & DHZ= john cena & cybernetic mooninite= undertaker

these matches will be best out of 3

1st match 6 man elimanation normal tag

2nd 6 man tarnado tag ( i can't remember if you have a 6 man elimnation tag match in the game is so then the elimanation)

and if it goe to the third match the a 6 man tag elimination chamber

ok i will post matches later check here to see the results.

NOTE: Before starting this topic i took premisson from one of the hub mods.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:50 Jun19 2009 Post ID: 2649901
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
and who is this hub mod

qnyways to victory my team

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:15 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651649
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wasn't me xD

But er yeah...GO TEAM!

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:18 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651689
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
It Was ME....apparently i'm convinved abdul is a witch doctor

but anyways due to my awesome calclations if it goes to the elimination chamber isnt if unfair.Since the person whose team member comes out 1st will have a 2 on 1 advantage then if they eliminate them they will beat the next guy and the other.Go with my idea and just have a Battle Royal or Aremgeddon Hell in a Cell.The team who wins is the team whose person won.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 05:44 Jun21 2009 Post ID: 2651691
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Hmmmmm yea i will think about it sean =P

i will post the matches a bit later oh and sean i thought you hated orton you stole the idea from my avtar >_<.

and you avter is above hte kb limit =P.

One last side note jamie do you ever get on msn now =d.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:16 Jun22 2009 Post ID: 2652621
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
seriously abdul are u gonna point out everyone one of my flaws

dx_hbk Posted at: 00:48 Jun22 2009 Post ID: 2652630
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
yes i am sean =P.

^ That guy is GOD

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 15:09 Jun22 2009 Post ID: 2653067
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
ortons the only one to beat one of our teammates in real, and it was HBK... who by the way hit him with 7 SCM =D
I am Now Cm Conor
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 03:13 Jun23 2009 Post ID: 2653482
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I know Abdul is doing this, but I got bored so I decided to do this also.

In the first match, Clean won. The match started out with Orton and Taker and after a few punches Orton took down Taker then tagged in Jericho. Clean kept tagging each other in and ended up hitting Jericho with a Chokeslam, SCM, and finally a FU that finished off the match.

The second match was so long that I'm not gonna post a lot of it. Cena got eliminated after a spear, then Jericho went after SCM, then Orton went also after SCM, then Edge went after a Chokeslam.

Clean won in my matches. Woo!
Meh.
dx_hbk Posted at: 04:15 Jun23 2009 Post ID: 2653486
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
yea great i told you not to post anything ^ -_-

anyway here are the results and yea plz read the whole detail and if not the whole detail then the part where they people are elminatid

Dirty vs clean

First round

First the legal man are Orton and hbk so lets start it off

At the start of the match hbk run to wards Orton to hit him with a ruuning knee strike but Orton counters and knocks hbk down after that hbk get up and hits arm bar takedown followed by a leg drop on the arm Orton gets up as hbk ran towards him he catches him and hits a powerful body slam on hbk and goes for the cover 1 and hbk kicks out after that Orton hits some strikes then after some time hbk gets up and hits a Russian leg sweep on Orton then after some reversals Orton hits a ddt hbk gets up tries to grapple Orton from behind but Orton counters it in to a ddt followed by an rko after that he forces hbk up and hits a running clothesline and then hbk kips up and stoers him momentum then after some more reversals Orton hits scoop slam followed by a running elbow drop and another rko edge and y2j run and knock hbks partners of the apren and tries to get a pin but hbk counter it in to a small package and 1,2 and Orton kicks out after that hbk gets up and hits Orton with a Russian leg sweep Orton gets up and hits a hook elbow hbk gets up and tries to fight but then edge grabs hbk Orton tried to attack hbk but shwan counter and hits an elbow on edge and a toe kick on Orton after that Orton charges towards hbk and hits a running neck breaker then after some reversal Orton hits hook elbow on hbk. HBK gets up and run towards his partner and tags cena. CENA comes in and hits Orton with some strikes and then hits a powerful scoop slam after that cena tries to force Orton up but Orton counters and hits a low blow ( I did’nt see that -_-) Orton then runs to his corner and then tags edge.as edge came in cena hits a running face buster from behind followed by an attitude adjustment then cena tries to force edge up but edge hits a low blow ( OMG I can’t belive that cena and edge r fighting and the crowd is saying we want taker) anyways after some times cena hits a strong ddt and tags in hbk and hbk tags cena back in X_X and hbk tags him self in and cena and hbk hit a double gut buster on edge followed by sweet chin music and goes for the pin but the ref is distracted by undertaker and Orton breaks the count after that edge gets up and takes hbk down and hits a boston crab hbk got the ropes but edge didn’t release him and taker breaks the hold after that edge hits a strong suplex and then throws hbk to the corner and hits snake eyes after that edge runs towards his corner and tags Orton he tries to grapple hbk but hbk counters and hits a ddt after that hbk runs to his corner and tags in cena then after hitting some strikes cena tags hbk back in hbk comes in and hits a chop on Orton followed by an arm breaker, gut buster and sweet chin music and goes for the pin 1,2 and 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Orton is eliminated X_X

Now the legal man are edge and hbk. Edge comes in and hits a gut buster after that hbk gets up and run to his corner and tags cena. Cena comes in and hits a back breaker and tag in hbk (wtf is wrong with these guys) after some reversals edge hits a back suplex after that edge does a hot tag with y2j. Y2j takes hbk down then taker down and hits a code breaker on hbk y2j tries to get the pin but hbk counters it in to a small package ( wtf ) 1,2 and y2j kicks out after that y2j hits a flash back followed by walls of Jericho and the ref is distracted by edge and cena breaks the hold after that 2j hits a arm drag hbk gets up and does a hot tag with taker X_X. taker takes y2j down then takes edge down and connects the tombstone pildriver 1,2 and y2j kicks out ( X_X gud goin Jamie) undertaker picks y2j up and hits a choke slam on y2j X_X and then undertaker starts to taunt then taker tries to pic y2j up but y2j counters and hits a low blow y2j then picks taker up and hbk tags his self in hbk then hits a arm drag followed by submission hold and edge breaks the hold then after some time hbk picks y2j up and hits a f-u like move to outside and then hits 3 punches on edge and knocks edge of the corner at the count of 2 y2j come in and hbk runs to his corner and tags cena. Cena comes in and hits an attitude adjustment on y2j while hbk and undertaker knock edge of the apren after that cena goes for the pin 1,2 and edge quickly comes in and breaks the count ( you owe me now Jamie) after that cena takes y2j down and start to punch him on the head which busts y2j open after that cena hits a running strike on y2j’s leg after that cena hits a drop toe hold after that y2j grabs cena in a ultimate grapple but cena counters it in to a ddt after that cena runs to his corner and tags hbk. Hbk hits a eye rack on y2j followed by enzguiri and then hbk then tries to hit sweet chin music but y2j counters and hits a code breaker which busts hbk open edge takes down his oppents and y2j goes for the pin but hbk counters it into a small package (wtf wtf wtf) 1 and edge breaks the pin ( you owe me again Jamie) after that hbk hits a arm drag and tags in cena. Cena comes in and hits a running ddt and the hits a arm breaker and then locks y2j in stfu and y2j taps.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am the only one left wtf yea nice goin Jamie.

Now edge and cena are the legal man yea that means me and you conor.

Anyways edge is fighting with hbk and cena out side where offcorse hbk and cena have the upper hand hbk then starts to hits edge’s arm acroos the turnbuckle 5 times (yea you love to do that don’t you sean) both of them get in at the count of 6 and cena start to taunt after that cena hits a spin out power bomb followed by a strong suplex then after some reversals cena hits a front suplex and then tags in hbk. HBK comes in and hits a Russian leg sweep then picks up edge and cena grabs edge hbk tries to do a double team but edge counters and hits cena with a elbow and hbk with a toe kick hbk takes edge down with a arm drag and tags in cena (conor -_-) cena comes in and hits a suplex and locks edge in a stfu and edge no choice but to tap and edge is elminated.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR clean wins but we will beat you in the next round and are you happy now conor
-_-.

ok hmmm i was thinking of how about making the next match also an elimination 6 man normal tag since you can't do a 6 man elimination tarnado tag.

^ That guy is GOD

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 04:23 Jun23 2009 Post ID: 2653487
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I was bored so I did. Anyways, WOO! we wons!
Meh.
dx_hbk Posted at: 04:30 Jun23 2009 Post ID: 2653488
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
we will crush you team twomarro ain't i right jamie.

^ That guy is GOD

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 16:52 Jun23 2009 Post ID: 2653842
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
yes i eliminated abdul haha
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:10 Jun24 2009 Post ID: 2654087
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
woohoo we won take that yes go team....and i eliminated one of the best in the game orton hooray

dx_hbk Posted at: 00:14 Jun24 2009 Post ID: 2654092
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
So what you had some luck on your side we will win next time.

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:16 Jun24 2009 Post ID: 2654093
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Luck had nothing to do with it my friend it was all skill

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 06:28 Jun24 2009 Post ID: 2654215
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
A computer can't have luck. >_>
Meh.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 17:40 Jun25 2009 Post ID: 2656100
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
we are gunna crush you
I am Now Cm Conor
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 03:07 Jun26 2009 Post ID: 2656487
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
When are you gonna do the next match?
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:43 Jun27 2009 Post ID: 2657489
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
apparently today or tommorow CyberneticMooninite..tahts right i spelt it out john

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close