Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09 Maniacal Mayhem (Legacy of cody)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:37 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664512
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Morrison want Table match =D

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
dx_hbk Posted at: 02:48 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664531
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
On 03-Jul-2009 Aether13 said:Abdul how could you make Kofi lose ;-;
Lol not my fault i thought he would win and asher i got your email i will updated the first pae later today.

now sean and conor i want to clear up something was that match a tag team champioship match?

and sean no green or red guy please -_-.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 03:41 Jul04 2009 Post ID: 2664550
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Green and Red Guy = amazing. How dare you.
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:34 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665202
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Yes abdul that match was a tag team championship match

You cant take Green Guy his a champ xP

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 04:33 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665258
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
ok green guy stays but i am going to reverse the decison of the tag team championship match because you did not take premisson from conor before puting those titels on the line unless conor says he is okay with it.

if read the first page it clearly says that the titels can be defended on all 3 brands after taking premisson from the GM on who's show the titel belongs currently.

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Jul 5th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:58 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665274
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
actually i did take permision from conor when he was on MSN i have proof

(11:15 AM) X64: cor can i have a unified tag title match on my card
(11:15 AM) conor: umm against whom
(11:16 AM) X64: ell its my team Boogeyman and a mysterious person vs to people from your brand
(11:16 AM) conor: uhh sure
(11:16 AM) X64: hich 2 people
(11:16 AM) conor: oh i thought u wanted the unified tag title match
(11:17 AM) X64: i do
(11:17 AM) conor: yea then its edge and jericho
(11:17 AM) X64: okay then
(11:17 AM) conor: k

if you dont believe me ask conor

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 04:58 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665275
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I say boo to that rule abdul.
Meh.
dx_hbk Posted at: 05:17 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665283
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Okay sean i belive you but just post here that i got premisson or just email me so i would know evrething is going okay oh and john shut it.

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:29 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665287
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok then abdul

soory for this abdul

YEA GO JOHN KEPING ANNOYING HIM GO SCSA ON HIM!!!

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 05:53 Jul05 2009 Post ID: 2665291
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
Hells yeah. I won't shut it. ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA!!!! Damn you and your fancy rules!
Meh.
brian_orton Posted at: 10:27 Jul06 2009 Post ID: 2666115
brian_orton
+
+
My ratings for cards.
Raw:8/10
Ecw:6/10
Smack Down:7/10

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
Aether13 Posted at: 14:31 Jul06 2009 Post ID: 2666360
Aether13
+
+
On 04-Jul-2009 dx_hbk said:Lol not my fault i thought he would win and asher i got your email i will updated the first pae later today.

now sean and conor i want to clear up something was that match a tag team champioship match?

and sean no green or red guy please -_-.
Alright good because like I formatted it for you xD, Anyways I should probably have the card up like thursday

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:39 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669180
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Tazz: Welcome to the 2nd edition of ECW: Forces Colliding.
Styles: Yes Tazz we have a action packed show as sparks are flying with The Bash a few days away.
Tazz: Yes we do and to start it off here is our first match. Plus our new GM.

Red Guy w/ Jack Swagger vs. Green Guy(both their move sets are the same the finishers which are
Green: Rising Sun and Frog Splash
Red: Clothesline from hell and 450 Splash)
This was epic. Green first hit a clothesline followed by a toe kick. Red retaliated with a clothesline of his own and then proceeded to punch Green. Green got back up and sent red to the outside. Green hit a Shooting Star Press of the ropes onto Red but missed. Red capitalised on the situation and hit a Powerbomb. He sent Green into the ring and stood hit up. While green was groggy he hit a Clothesline from hell. Green kicked out on 2 and then rebounded of the ropes but Red was not to be outmanoeuvred as he reversed it into a free fall drop. As green was getting up he ran into the ropes, rebounded and hit a Spear. Red hit another Clothesline from Hell and went for the pin. This time he got it and won the match.
Winner: Red Guy w/ Jack Swagger
ATM
Jack Swagger Gutwrench Powerbombs them both and leaves.
GM Long comes out
Long: Swagger don’t think you’re getting away with that. For my last announcement I make a match. At the bash in a triple threat Hell in a Cell match for the WCW title Jack Swagger vs. Red Guy vs. Green Guy. *Gm Long Leaves*
Commercial
Interview with Lena Yada
Lena: So Jack you just got put in a match with two amazing competitors what are you going to do?
Jack Swagger: Lena they may think they have a chance but let me tells you last week was a fluke. I may have lost but at the Bash no one will stop me from winning this title. * Green and Red Guy appear and smack Swagger with chairs*
Green: * imitates swagger* So Swagger you think you can ambush us and get away with it. Me and red may be allies right now but at the Bash we will be enemies. And Swagger watch your ba * Red hits him with a chair*EMTs come and help Swagger and Green.
Handicap Match 1 vs. 2 Zack Ryder vs. Tony and Big Daddy V
Zack tried to avoid assaults but Big Daddy V was relentless. But it was Big Daddy V who helped Ryder. He accidently hit Tony with Ghetto Drop and then hit him again. Zack capatilized by sending him outside while attempting to pin tony. Zack used furious assaults while tony was unable to defend himself. Zack hit the Overdrive but Big Daddy V broke the Pin. Tony then attacked Ryder with Big Daddy V until he locked Ryder in the STF. Ryder had no choice but to Tap.
Winner: Big Daddy V and Tony
Commercial
GM Sean comes out
Sean: Im your new GM and to start I am bringing GM Eric Bischoff and a friend of mine here. His name is Cybernetic Mooninite. His a bit of a nerd. But his reall name is John.
*they come down*
Sean: So Eric I heard Raw is a Epic Fail man I wouldn’t want to be you. And John how good it is to see you.
Eric: What as long as I am here RAW IS EPIC.
Sean: Wow with words like that you know why Raw is failing. Anyways not wanting to spend to much time I have a surprise. Please note parents this following scene is Very Very Violent.
*Sean kicks Eric in the privates and the crowd cheers. John tries to back away and someone passes Sean a baseball bat. Sean whacks his and his privates go flying into the air.*
Sean: And that’s that. Oh and sorry about the graphical nature.( those were ideas by Abdul and John)
Main Event Shelton Benjamin vs. Tommy Dreamer
This was the shortest match ever. Seriously. Tommy Dreamer attacked him and he was Red in no time. Then he hit the DDT and pinned Benjamin.
Winner: Dreamer
*Sean comes out*
Sean: Hold up that’s not a main event and if that’s what im going to see at the Bash its now a Fatal Four Way Battle Royal between Tommy Dreamer and the last 3 remaining people of last weeks Battle Royal. SO at the bash it’s a Fatal Four Way Battle Royal for the ECW title between Tommy Dreamer vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. William Regal vs. Chuck Palumbo
Tazz: Wow GM Sean has bought ECW to a new level of Extreme.
Styles; Yes he has Tazz and that’s all for today have a good night and tune in for the Bash.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 04:47 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669186
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
I will hire someone to murder you. That was not my idea. >_>
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:57 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669190
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yes it is i'll paste the proof from MSN

hm
(7:37 PM) X64: someone gets kicked in the balls
(7:37 PM) abdul: awesome
(7:37 PM) John: awesome!
(7:37 PM) X64: i k
(7:37 PM) John: can there balls get punched off
(7:38 PM) X64: and ather surprise

oh and conor i want to propose a trade

Trevor Murdoch and ELijah Burke for John Morrison

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 06:21 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669216
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
We already had this conversation about how you took my idea and raped it. *whispers to conor* don't take the trade!
Meh.
DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 13:17 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669390
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
naw sean, sorry, i need morrison, well not literally but hes a big part of my brand

anyways card up tommorow
I am Now Cm Conor
Aether13 Posted at: 14:16 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669448
Aether13
+
+
Card should be up today or tommrow, also there will be a mess up on the Roster when abdul gets it up, Christian is actually suppose to be on ECW instead of TNA ( I didn't know Sean had him first, so I accidentally put him down)so yea. Another mess up on my part is that I forgot to put Booker T down on my Roster so if you could add him abdul that would be great =D

« Last edited by Aether13 on Jul 9th 2009 »

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:48 Jul09 2009 Post ID: 2669697
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yay take that Asher i have won i am victourios( or however you say it)i am SEAN!!!!!

curse you conor curse you

anyways im excited for the TNA card dont let me down Asher

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 15:08 Jul10 2009 Post ID: 2670591
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
JR: welcome one and all to smackdown forces colliding, and tonight, we have an action packed episode of smackdown

Todd: that’s for sure Jim, tonight the innovator of extreme Tommy dreamer will face conor Edmonds, edge and Jericho get there rematch against boogeyman and Christian, and what will happen can Christian and boogeyman co-operate with each other or will edge and Jericho become the first ever two time unified tag team champs ever

Jr: not to forget Jeff hardy and Finlay face off! And also undertaker comes out to address the gm and umaga, and cm punk will face Kane.

Undertaker: hello everyone, tonight I would like to thank the gm for my decision on the match, for I know everybody’s be wondering and anticipating for it, I would like to say, that I pick to fight in the unforgiving hell in a cell, umaga when I'm done with you, you will be in shreds

Umaga comes from behind and hits the undertaker, he picks him up and hits a Samoan spike

John Morrison being interviewed by josh

Josh: john we saw you shock and awe the world when you hit a starship pain on Rey

John: that was the beginning, I’ll do what Chris couldn’t, and I’ll put away mysterio and his mask for good

Rey comes in: john, what do you think you’re doing, you’re making a mockery of yourself, for when I beat you, and you won’t want to show you fac…

John hits Rey, and drags him backstage and powerbombs Rey through a table, and grabs the mic, Rey at the bash, that title is mine, and like your fate tonight, I will slam you through a table

Conor Edmonds vs. Tommy dreamer

Conor started off by hitting a high swinging powerslam, and the a backbreaker, but Tommy countered his UCM backbreaker into a neckbreaker, conor gets up and hit a running spinning wheel kick, conor build momentum and hits a infrared (modified Knox-out), later he hit a carbonizer, (super kick), neither got the pin for conor, Tommy hit some powerful head moves and finally hit a DDT and pinned conor

Winner: Tommy dreamer

Atm

Tommy headed backstage, conor followed in tommys shadow, Tommy starts to get some pizza, when from behind conor hits Tommy across the back with a kendo stick, and powerbombs him into the floor, and picks up the chair and swats it into tommys head, and the hits an echoplex(leglock suplex)

Edge and Jericho vs. Christian (masked man substitute) and boogeyman

Boogeyman and Christian started off by hitting a suplex, and then boogeyman hit edge with a Russian legsweep, he tags in Christian hit a clothesline, he went to the corner and hit a few chops and then a dropkick, punches/reversals, Christian built momentum and tagged in boogeyman, who hit the chokebomb for the win
Winners and still unified tag team champs: Christian and boogeyman

ATM

Edge and Chris hit Christian and boogeyman repeatedly, they both draw blood, Jericho and edge lift them up and edge hits an impaler DDT while Chris hits a codebreaker

Michelle McCool comes out to address

Michelle: I want to issue an open challenge for anyone at the bash for my title
Candice starts to come down
Candice: you know what, I've held that more than you have, and for longer, so I have a feeling that I can beat you at the bash
Michelle: so you're pretty confident
Michelle attacks Candice, and hits her with a faith breaker

Finlay vs. Jeff

Finlay started to close in on Jeff hitting a couple of clotheslines and the he threw him to the corner and hit two dropkicks, and went for the pin, Jeff kicked, Jeff got up and hit a mule kick, Jeff hit a sleeperslam and then a neckbreaker, he hit his turnbuckle dropkick, and then a few counters and strikes later he hits a UCM firemen’s drop, and then he hit a twist of fate for the pin

Winner: Jeff hardy

ATM

Chris came in and hit Jeff with a codebreaker off the top rope

Cm punk vs. Kane; non title

Cm punk started off with a combo of kicks, but Kane retaliated with a huge clothesline, and threw him to the corner and hit a clothesline, he picked him up in a UCM chokeslam, and threw him to the ground, punk came back with his corner bulldog combo, and the a powerslam, he lifted him up, Kane reversed and hit punk with another clothesline, Kane hit a few strikes and then hit a chokeslam for the win

Winner: Kane

ATM

Matt hardy ran down to the ring and quickly kicked out the knee of Kane, and gave him a twist of fate, driving his head into the floor, punk quickly got up and kicked the back of the head of matt, turned him around and planted his knee into his head with a strong GTS

Punk: well, I believe, that none of these men, can defeat me, at the bash matt, I will shatter your dreams at the title

JR: well can punk overcome these obstacles at the bash, or will he be taken of the world title

« Last edited by DegenerationHardyZ on Jul 10th 2009 »
I am Now Cm Conor
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close