Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09 Maniacal Mayhem (Legacy of cody)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:13 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705755
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't wait till Jericho whoops whichever Hardy it is that I face!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

dx_hbk Posted at: 12:24 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705783
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
conor dude how many times did i tell you not tell anyone waht your planing in your cards >_>.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:53 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706179
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
so odes that mean edge wins....or umaga won and you dont want to give your hair.

ANYWAYS.....give me that hair conor!!!!!

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 23:56 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706681
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
On 12-Aug-2009 dx_hbk said:conor dude how many times did i tell you not tell anyone waht your planing in your cards >_>.
i told the matches, not results, whats so bad about it

sean, no hair, i get everybodys hair, excepts abduls, i dont want his
I am Now Cm Conor
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:55 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707624
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
lies give me your hair

and john dont tell okay

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 08:52 Aug18 2009 Post ID: 2713508
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
[color=red][center][b][size=10][color=red]Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to raw’s bash and what a match line up we for you tonight.

King: That’s right Cole its gonna be one awesome bash tonight we have cody rodhes vs jbl for the US championship and Jbl vs john cena in a last man standing match.

Michael cole: and lets not for get our main even the wwe champion randy orton defends his champion ship in a steal cage against the nature boy rick flair and brock lesner.

-John cena vs jbl-(last man standing match)
At the start of the match john cena was in control after hitting some strong moves and also connected a leg drop and a f-u then cena hits some strike and then connect an other f-u but jbl was abel to get up at the count of 5. In the middle cena was on offence but then jbl started to fight back and had the upper hand until cena connected the 3rd f-u followed by a STFU but some how jbl got up on before the count of 10, Jbl tried to fight back but then cena connected the 4th F-u but jbl was still abel to get up at the count of 7. In the end cena still stayed on offence and after hitting the 5th F-U cena won the match

-Winner- john cena

ATM- John cena celebrated and then left the ring.

-Commercial-

*backstage interview with brock lesner*

Todd: So brock how do you feel about your match tonight against the nature boy ric falir and randy Orton.

Brock: Well toad I am looking forward to it and….. *cody rodhes attacks lesner from behind*

*orton comes with a pipe and hits it on lesners legs arms and then head after that he hits him with a hammer and then punts the bloodied lesner*
* Orton and cody leave as the ENTS came in the locker*

-Commercial-

Michael cole: welcome back ladies and gentlemen. We hate to inform you but we just got a report that brock lesner has broken both of his legs and arms and suffer a serious concussion at the hand of randy Orton and won’t be able to come back till smack down vs raw 2010 is out

King: yea sad news and now our main event is gonna be a steel cage match between falir and Orton.

Cole: anyways as the say the show must go on and up next we have cody rodhes vs hardcore holly for the US championship.

-cody rodhes vs hardcore holly- ( US championship ship match)
At the start of the match it was going back and forth some times cody got the upper hand some times hardcore but then hardcore finally got on offence when he connected a sit out suplex and tried to pin cody but he kicked out at the count of 2.. in the end the match was again back and forth but then hardcore made a come back and after hitting the Alabama slama holly won the match

-Winner- Hardcore holly (still us champion)

ATM- cody tried to hit hardcore with a chair but hardcore reversed it and connects a ddt on the chair and cody is bloodied.

-Commercial-

King: are you ready for this Cole this is our main event.
Cole: I would have been more excited if lesner was in it Orton should be ashamed for what he did.

*Orton music hits and Orton comes out*
Orton: I only have got one thing to say lesner got what he deserved and the same thing is gonna happen to flair.

-Randy Orton vs ric flair- (wwe championship match) [steal cage match]
In the start the match was going back and forth rick connected some running attack and reversals where as Orton only connected a throw back and some strikes and at last Orton got on the offence. In the middle the match was back and forth but then flair got on offence. In the end Orton countered flair’s grape fruit claw and connected the punk kick and then escaped through the top and own the match.

-winner- Randy Orton (still wwe champion)

ATM- cody come out and hits flair with a chair Orton sets flair for an other punt when…
*stone cold’s music plays as he makes his way down the ring.*
*Orton is shocked he sends cody out side to attack Austin but instead Austin knocks him out with a punch*
* stone cold comes in Orton tries to hit an rko but Austin counters and hits a stunner and Orton falls out side of the ring*

*The GM makes his way out*

Eric: randy next week its gonna be you and legacy taking on the team of ric falir and stone cold Steve Austin.
* Erick leaves as stone cold rinks beer and the crowd cheers*

King: what a block buster announcement by our gm next week stone cold is gonna be in action man can’t wait for it.
Cole: me neither well that’s all we have for you tonight ladies and gentleman tune in next week and good night.[/size][/b][/center][/color]

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Aug 18th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:13 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714389
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
first of all

cody rodhes vs jbl for the US championship and Jbl vs john cena in a last man standing match.

shouldnt it be cody RHODES vs HARDCORE HOLLY

second

toad does this mean brock is insulting todd or an accident

third

ENT its EMT.

but all in all good card...did u destroy lesnar cause you lost ur memory...wouldnt happen with a Xbox360 like me and john have

dx_hbk Posted at: 05:11 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714423
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Sorry for the typos i was in a hurry ._..

^ That guy is GOD

brian_orton Posted at: 10:30 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714788
brian_orton
+
+
Great card i give it 8/10.

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:16 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714943
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Adbul, here are some suggestions... You should capitalize the names of the wrestlers instead of going ric flair.

dx_hbk Posted at: 14:05 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715032
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
its abdul >_> not adbul

oh and i said i was in a hurry so i couldn't recheck it won't happen again :P.

so you like it?

^ That guy is GOD

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 20:03 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2715421
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Huzzah! It's Stone Cold! I'ma guess this means I am Stone Cold now. Good card since Cena won.Evil
Meh.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:57 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716147
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oh and for my second wrestler i am none other then TOMMY DREAMER!!!if his still available

dx_hbk Posted at: 06:01 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716175
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Nope tommy is taken by someone sorry Smile.

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:52 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2717089
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
then im Booker T Can You Dig Ir Sucka?

and i have a new caw...Dolph ZIggler

dx_hbk Posted at: 05:32 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717196
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
I have a new caw dolph ziggler 0_O.

^ That guy is GOD

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 16:57 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718606
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Well it looks as if Dx_hbk is banned so I need Jamie's input if we should close this and keep it pinned or close this period if no one will make any cards for a month? This forum might be dead in a month.

Aether13 Posted at: 01:42 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719011
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I am also a hub mod ;-;, and I am sticking to what I've been saying no need to close it but just let it die, they are starting to release more things about 2010 so yea.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:30 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719035
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
So am i.And i agree with Asher

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 13:43 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719268
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah this forum will die in about 4 weeks so that will be around when dx_hbk gets back. I'm afraid I won't be carrying over to SVR 10 because wrestling is getting too boring.

Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close