Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Forces Colliding 09: Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Aether13 Posted at: 21:05 Nov26 2008 Post ID: 2488540
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My card should be up on black friday

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 27th 2008 »

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 15:31 Nov27 2008 Post ID: 2489208
agent Cody Bauer
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay sounds good... The newest match announced is Abyss vs Batista in an Extreme Rules Match.
Also I created AJ Styles last night so he should be ready to go as well.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

cenafan478 Posted at: 12:47 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490127
cenafan478
+
+
Good Match,with me against Abyss

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:13 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490296
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
okay i will post my card after Asher posts his

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:51 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490564
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
I won't be on tomorrow until like late afternoon. Or I might not be on, I might stay somewhere... But I'll peep by to see the cards!

Aether13 Posted at: 23:00 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490674
Aether13
+
+
Right ACB Jeff Hardy is the extreme Champion
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Forces Colliding ECW. Tonight we are sponsored by Fathead.

Tazz:Welcome To ECW this is Tazz and my Partner Joey Styles.
Styles:Thats right tazz to night we have the results from Survivors series
and speaking of Survivors Series here comes the ECW champion know.

Jeff Hardy Speaks
*Hardy comes down to the ring wearing his crowned ECW title belt
Hardy:Was up Chicago!!!
Know as most of you guys know I beat Elijah Burke at SS for this ECW title, I think we should look at the footage of me Swantoning him for the 3 count
*Footage Roles*
*Elijah Comes down to the ring*
Elijah:Know Jeff I respect that you beat me fair and square for your title, but personally I don't think you deserve it,why don't you give me the belt and go back to doing Tags with your brother Matt.
*Jeff Attack Burke and General Long comes down to the Ring*
Long:THAT'S ITS I WILL NOT HAVE FIGHTING IN THIS ARENA WITHOUT MY BEING. If you two want each other so bad then you can have it Tonight a Steel Cage match.

Tazz:Well would you look at that Styles we have ourselves and Steel Cage match

Dreamer vs Chavo w/Carlito has guest commentator

Tazz:Welcome to our announcer table Carlito
Carlito:It feels good to take a break unlike Tommy Dreamer at Survivor Series

Chavo takes early control of this match almost hitting the Gory Bomb on Dreamer but he counters with a suplex, the fight takes itself out of the ring were Dreamer can't keep his head straight because of Carlito then Chavo rolls him back into the ring and almost hits another Gory Bomb but Dreamer counter with a Dreamer Driver and the 1-2-3 its over

-ATM-
Carlito Jumps into the ring as Dreamer is turned around and hits the Back Stabber

Carlito:Oh Tommy,Tommy you just can't win and that's cool!

Commercial Break
Random adverting person:Get a Fat Head modeled after your Favortie WWE superstar like HHH or Even "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Shelton Benjamin vs John Morrison
Both Competitors start out the match fairly even going back and forth with Morrison doing some aerial moves along with Benjamin. Then Benjamin hit the T-bone Suplex on Morrsion and another 1-2-3
:P sorry Jamie

-ATM-
Benjamin looks like he wants to inflict more pain on Morrison but seconds that thought since Miz is outside the ring and Shelton walks away.

Commercial break
The same Random guy:Go to Fatheads.com to get a fathead *Big Show runs in and Clotheslines the guy*
Show:THIS COMMERCIAL WAS JUST ON
*Kennedy walks in*
Kennedy:KENNNNNNNNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*Ron Simmons follow Kennedy and looks down at the guy*
Simmons:Damn

Back Stage

Yada:Hello I'm Lena Yada here with Jeff Hardy moments away from his cage match,so Jeff what is this match really about revenge perhaps.
Hardy:For me,Lena it is a match about showing who is the top dog in ECW. But for Burke I think it is a match for revenge

Styles:Tazz are you ready it is know time for the Cage match
Tazz:Hell Yea

Elijah Burke vs Jeff Hardy Cage match
Elijah started by almost getting out of the cage twice and doing the Elijah express on Jeff. But Hardy fought back slammed Elijah into the cage a couple of times and got to the top of the cage and...... did a swanton bomb off it(seriously i was like what the crap)and the Hardy climbs the Cage to win.

Tazz:from the famous words of Carlito you just can't win Elijah and that's cool
*Styles starts to laugh*
Styles:I guess that's right Tazz and thank you for watching ECW
1 minuted before the end of the day :P

« Last edited by Aether13 on Nov 28th 2008 »

cenafan478 Posted at: 23:48 Nov28 2008 Post ID: 2490689
cenafan478
+
+
Very nice card. Lol at the big show and mr kennedy fathead segment XD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:17 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2490700
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Welcome Fans to Smackdown Forces Colliding. WE are sponsored tonight by Fathead.

Coach: Welcome to Survivor Series Ladies and Gentlemen. Do we have a show for you.
Cole: Starting off it’s Victoria vs. Maria. Michelle McCool. That’s followed by Mr. Kennedy vs. Ric Flair after Flair revealed Flair Distracted him. Then it’s a legendary Ladder match between 4 determined people for a shot at the US title at Armageddon. Followed by Sean vs. Khali as Khali wants revenge.
Coach: Lets kick it off with Victoria vs. Maria vs. Michelle McCool.

Michelle McCool starts off by striking Victoria then Maria. Then she jumps off the top rope and hits Maria. Victoria then knocks her down. Michelle reverses and hits the Wings of Love of Maria. Victoria tries to pin Maria but is stopped by Michelle. Just then Michelle gets up hits Victoria and pins Maria after a second Wings of Love.1-2-3.
Winner: Michelle McCool

-ATM- Michelle Celebrates

-Commercial Break-
Buy A Fathead

Josh Matthews interviews Shelton Benjamin.
Shelton who ever wins the ladder match will vs. you at Armageddon what are your thoughts? Josh there are some competitors that are serious but I beat 900 pounds of flesh so they won’t be a problem to me. Shelton walks off.

Sean is in the locker room when the lights go on and go off and Sean is standing their with a chair.

-Commercial Break-
Mr Kennedy: Buy a Fathead of your favourite superstar Mr KENNNNNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDDDDDYYY.

Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy
Ric Flair starts it out with some Flair chops and a chop block. Flair keeps on damaging Kennedys legs and then another chop block. Flair has enough momentum and Kennedy gets hit with the Figure 4 leglock. Kennedy has no choice and he taps out.
Winner: Ric Flair

Brian Kendrick vs. Trevor Murdoch vs. Carlito vs. Jimmy Wang Yang ladder match W/ Tommy Dreamer Commentating.
Cole: Dreamer you are here to watch Carlito after what he did to you on ECW. Footage plays and shows Carlito Back Stabbing Dreamer.
Tommy: Yes but tonight I will be watching him very closely.

Brian Kendrick starts it off by getting a ladder and climbing up. He reaches and holds on for 2 seconds before being pulled down. Trevor Murdoch is being brutalised by Carlito who is hitting him with a ladder. Carlito then hits Trevor with a Modified Swinging neckbreaker. Then Jimmy climbs up and gets ½ of it down. Brian tries to climb up but is Superplexed of the ladder by Carlito. Jimmy then hits the Moonsault on Carlito while Trevor gets Sliced Bread No.2. Kendrick climbs up and gets it down to 1/20 when Jimmy throws him off and wins by grabbing the title and bringing it down fully.
Winner: Jimmy Wang Yang

-ATM-
Tommy jumps in and brings a chair and a Table. Dreamer sets up the table and puts the chair on it so someone could sit on it. Dreamer brings Carlito up and stands on the Chair before doing the Dreamer DDT threw the table.

Commercial Break

Sean interviewed by Josh Mathews
Sean you are about to face Khali what are your thoughts? Josh I can beat him and then I’m coming for you Undertaker. Sean leaves.

Sean vs. Khali
Sean starts it off with a Irish whip into the TB followed by a Moonsault kick. He then hits a throw back and then climbs to the top rope. He jumps off and hits a flying clothesline to Khali. Khali counters but is countered after and is hit with a spinebuster. Sean picks him up and hits him with his new finisher Cliffhanger (hijack clutch runs and sits down dropping them on their heads). Khali kicks out at 2 and then Sean hits the shining players boot. He hits the Uber Driver (Powerbomb into a rolling spinout swing bottom). But Sean continues and hits a senton bomb off the top rope. Sean then hits his Signature Moonlight Drive for the win.1-2-3.
Winner: Sean

The lights go off and come back on and Undertaker is standing in the ring. Sean at Armageddon you will meet your doom as it will be The Phenom vs. the Dangerous One in a Hell In A Cell for the WHC. Sean turns to leave. Sean says Undertaker as Sean turns around only to realise his doom. Undertaker Chokeslams him to the Canvas as the show goes off the air.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:22 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2490879
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Once again great cards guys... I love the segments... The fathead one was hilarious.

Aether13 Posted at: 11:03 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2490912
Aether13
+
+
Good card SS and thank you guys I decided that if I was going to do commercials I mine as well make them interesting :P

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 12:29 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2490936
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
That's a good idea... Well I can't wait for Armageddon.

cenafan478 Posted at: 16:10 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491158
cenafan478
+
+
Yes, the Armageddon card is going to be great.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:34 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491165
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oh yeah i made a mistake at the end it was supposed to be UNdertaker says Sean not Sean says undertakerAnxious

Aether13 Posted at: 17:05 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491173
Aether13
+
+
On 29-Nov-2008 ShadowStriker64 said:oh yeah i made a mistake at the end it was supposed to be UNdertaker says Sean not Sean says undertakerAnxious
post delted be careful with the refresh button

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 18:29 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491195
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
oh okay thanx

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 21:29 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491348
CyberneticMooninite
+
+
r there any open spots as wrestlers?
Meh.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:34 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491349
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
lollers, theres tons man....

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 21:36 Nov29 2008 Post ID: 2491350
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yeah check the first page for them

also ACB undertaker is WWE champ and Shelton benjamin is US

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Nov 29th 2008 »

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:56 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2491918
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Cybernetic: Go to the first page and look at the available roster spots and choose a star!

cenafan478 Posted at: 20:38 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2492053
cenafan478
+
+
ACB, are you going to do the Raw card tomorrow?

Displaying Page 5 of 32
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 30 | 31 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close