Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

Smackdown vs RAW 2010 pre-release discussion.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:58 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747064
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
YAY

then i'll make a jamie and abdul caw and then both of them will face conor and conor will lose.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

dx_hbk Posted at: 03:58 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747065
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
On 08-Oct-2009 king_jamie56 said:I'll make an abdul CAW and then i'll make a small child CAW. You lose LMS.

I WIN.
You still don't win >__>

i'll make a baby caw and make you loose to it.

I WIN!!!.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

dx_hbk Posted at: 03:59 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747066
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
On 08-Oct-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:YAY

then i'll make a jamie and abdul caw and then both of them will face conor and conor will lose.
i like that =D.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:05 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747069
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Wait i'll make a Jamie CAW and a Sean CAW and then Jamie caw will go all red and then lose LMS because jamie hasnt unblocked me.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:13 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747075
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
And then I will actually block you.

I'm not even on MSN ATM.

@Abdul: You can't make Baby CAWs, dur.

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:15 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747078
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
thats what you think...see you think right XD

and then i'll face conor but i'll attack conor on his way to hte ring and then he is severely injured and i pin him to wint the WWE Title.

dx_hbk Posted at: 04:21 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747081
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
@jamie well then i will make my own caw and ko your's >__>.

^ That guy is GOD

king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:35 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747082
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
You losing to a small child is still worse =P

Cm Conor Posted at: 17:28 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747479
Cm Conor
+
+
but if abdul lost to a small child, and you lost to abdul... doesnt that mean you lost indirectly to a small child xD

on another note,
many thought that 2 years is the maximum for a created storyline because that guy said you can have up to 2 years, well he never said 2 years max...it has a maximum ten year calender
if you think im lying
skip to teh ending( about 2:20)

« Last edited by Cm Conor on Oct 8th 2009 »

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
Cm Conor Posted at: 17:32 Oct08 2009 Post ID: 2747483
Cm Conor
+
+
On 08-Oct-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:thats what you think...see you think right XD

and then i'll face conor but i'll attack conor on his way to hte ring and then he is severely injured and i pin him to wint the WWE Title.
so that means i was wwe champion, you said win not retain

yay i was wwe champion, and id get abdul to beat you up and beat you 3 1 minute later for the title

ozzo^
king_jamie56 Posted at: 07:20 Oct09 2009 Post ID: 2747720
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Yeah, the 10 year thing was kinda confirmed awhile ago =P.

I might make a 10 year storyline. It'll revolve around someone like JTG, Ezekiel Jackson, Cody Rhodes etc., and their journey to become the GREATEST WRESTLER EVAH!

So like, the first few years you'll be in the lower-card, then you'll be vying for IC/US Gold, then you'll get in a top feud, and then finally, in the last year (or maybe last two years), you'll be going for the World Title. :D

king_jamie56 Posted at: 11:49 Oct09 2009 Post ID: 2747811
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 08-Oct-2009 Cm Conor said:but if abdul lost to a small child, and you lost to abdul... doesnt that mean you lost indirectly to a small child xD

on another note,
many thought that 2 years is the maximum for a created storyline because that guy said you can have up to 2 years, well he never said 2 years max...it has a maximum ten year calender
if you think im lying
skip to teh ending( about 2:20)
MORE INFO ON RTWM. IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR RTWM SPOILED, TURN AWAY NOW.

After you beat Santino, you're taken to Mr McMahon's office, where you are informed that you're not going to be IC Champion for long. You're then given the option to hand the title to Santino or to Vince. The vid only showed what happened if you gave the title to vince. Your CAW goes to hand the title to Vince, but at the last second, hits him in the face with it and runs off. You then have to fight both Kozlov & Ezekiel for whatever reason backstage. (I'm guessing they're Vince's "security" he mentioned in the cutscene)

For Mickie's RTWM, it starts with Miz hosting a bikini contest. But after some remarks from Miz about WWE Divas only being eye-candy, Mickie comes out and tells him that the Divas are more than just eye-candy, that they wrestle as hard as the guys do. (I LOL'D, but anyway) After some bickering, Maryse comes out proclaiming that the only reason Mickie isn't in a bikini is because she isn't as hot as Maryse. Mickie slaps Maryse, and then you fight.

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:46 Oct10 2009 Post ID: 2748602
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
SPOILERS ABOUT JAMIES POST ABOVE

Yes i am gonna assualt vince hooray.

End of Spoilers

also conor who said it was a singles match see i'll add orton but throw him out of the ring and brutally assualt him with a chair,hit finisher then go and pin you cause you'll still be on the ground.

Cm Conor Posted at: 22:02 Oct10 2009 Post ID: 2748797
Cm Conor
+
+
Speak to the hand
haha the wii didnt get HBKs updated attire

ozzo^
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:52 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2748948
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i wont Speak to the hand you Speak to the hand

lol shameful.Wii always get worse stuff..unless HBK's attire looks bad and the wii one looks good.

Cm Conor Posted at: 16:02 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749918
Cm Conor
+
+
i dont feel like Speak to the hand so you Speak to the hand or ima slap you with my Speak to the hand-speak to the

hells no... hbk has an amazing attire

does wii have the paint tool/ superstar threads

ozzo^
Cm Conor Posted at: 16:06 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749926
Cm Conor
+
+
On 09-Oct-2009 king_jamie56 said:MORE INFO ON RTWM. IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR RTWM SPOILED, TURN AWAY NOW.

After you beat Santino, you're taken to Mr McMahon's office, where you are informed that you're not going to be IC Champion for long. You're then given the option to hand the title to Santino or to Vince. The vid only showed what happened if you gave the title to vince. Your CAW goes to hand the title to Vince, but at the last second, hits him in the face with it and runs off. You then have to fight both Kozlov & Ezekiel for whatever reason backstage. (I'm guessing they're Vince's "security" he mentioned in the cutscene)

For Mickie's RTWM, it starts with Miz hosting a bikini contest. But after some remarks from Miz about WWE Divas only being eye-candy, Mickie comes out and tells him that the Divas are more than just eye-candy, that they wrestle as hard as the guys do. (I LOL'D, but anyway) After some bickering, Maryse comes out proclaiming that the only reason Mickie isn't in a bikini is because she isn't as hot as Maryse. Mickie slaps Maryse, and then you fight.
"the only reason Mickie isn't in a bikini is because she isn't as hot as Maryse"- true dat
"that they wrestle as hard as the guys do"-lol, yea guys like goldust, santino, chavo, and hornswoggle
"it starts with Miz hosting a bikini contest"- what MIZ! why not somebody who has a history with ladys, not men dressed up like ladies, and i watched it, miz called himself the "munk of mojo" isnt that what morrison calls himself

ozzo^
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:25 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750197
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i dont want Speak to the hand so you Speak to the hand before i make you Speak to the hand

agreed maryse is hotter
there matches never last past 10 minutes while mosts guys last that long
why miz why couldnt it be morrison or me

dx_hbk Posted at: 10:13 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750273
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Sorry was busy with stuff and couldn't update my self with svr so anything new :P

oh and who do you think will be the campions in the game .

^ That guy is GOD

king_jamie56 Posted at: 10:49 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750275
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
World Heavyweight Champ = Punk
WWE Champ = Orton
Unified Tag Champs = Jerishow
IC Champ = Rey Mysterio/John Morrison
United States Champ = Kofi Kingston
Womens Champ = Michelle McCool