Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

Anyone find it odd that we cant import data from the WWE LOW or SvR 2009 titles? And if you could would you?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamerdad Posted at: 05:09 Oct22 2009 Post ID: 2754184
gamerdad
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I find it odd that WWE LOW allowed SvR 2009 Superstars and CAWs to be imported but SvR 2010 doesn't allow it from either LOW or SvR 2009. I own all the P3 WWE titles and the SvR 08 and 09 versions, when it comes to CAWs, are almost identical, and each title represents hours of work from picking the right templates to start the CAW, to the entrances, to the movesets, and then finally to the finishers. Don't get me wrong I had a blast making them(I roughly made 65-75 of my CAWs, the rest were found on the net then I tinkered with them til I thought they were right) but when I learned that LOW allowed you to import Superstars and CAWs from SvR 2009 I thought it only logical that data from both would be able to be imported from both of those titles to the 2010 game. At the very least I was hoping for the ability to port the original in-game wrestlers from WWE LOW and would have been more than happy to recreate their entrances, movesets, and/or finishers. I am an old school fan when it comes to Legends (by this I mean Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart and the like not the game in this instance) and would even pay for a patch if it allowed me to port the data in. After all it is rare to find a CAW that looks as good as the in-game wrestlers are, and I do not intend to offend anyone who makes CAWs, but armed with the best CAW of Mr. Perfect I could find online and after more than a couple of hours spent trying to "perfect"(couldn't resist the pun:thumbsupSmile it, the in-game Mr. Perfect from WWE LOW beat it by a mile. I mean really how hard would it be? Put simply if I could I would, plus the fact it would cut the number of CAWs I would need to import by at least half. Well if you have been kind enough to read this far into my ramblings the least I can do is to say thank you for your time. And if you have some extra time and feel like adding to my thread, no matter if you agree with me or not, I would be honored to read your thoughts as well. And in closing once again thanks for reading.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dx_hbk Posted at: 09:55 Oct23 2009 Post ID: 2754741
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Well you could import data only in LOW it wasn't it wasn't present in svr 08 or 09 so Evreone knida a knew that it was going to be in svr 2010 and Well ummmm why would you wanna imporat stuff from svr 09 to svr 2010 0_o besides you couldn't do it anyway since the overall and stuff are diffrent and if you imported the superstars there would be double copies and stuff

and for the Caws you can well make new ones for this game =P.

Sorry if this post doesn't make any sence i am feeling sleepy right now ;_;.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Cm Conor Posted at: 15:06 Oct23 2009 Post ID: 2754820
Cm Conor
+
+
well abdul he may want to import hi CAS and CAFs and stuff, maybe a highlight reel so he can turn it into a CAT(titantron)

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
gamerdad Posted at: 22:59 Oct23 2009 Post ID: 2755034
gamerdad
+
+
On 23-Oct-2009 dx_hbk said:Well you could import data only in LOW it wasn't it wasn't present in svr 08 or 09 so Evreone knida a knew that it was going to be in svr 2010 and Well ummmm why would you wanna imporat stuff from svr 09 to svr 2010 0_o besides you couldn't do it anyway since the overall and stuff are diffrent and if you imported the superstars there would be double copies and stuff

and for the Caws you can well make new ones for this game =P.

Sorry if this post doesn't make any sence i am feeling sleepy right now ;_;.
Sorry about the mistake with the SvR titles, it was around 5 AM when I posted after pulling an all nighter. May I point out that in LOW you pick and choose which of your CAWs you want to port in from SvR09 and the Create-A-Legend in LOW bears a strong likeness to its counterpart in SvR 2010. I guess the main reason I wanted to be able to do it was to be able to take some of the legends and tweak their movesets(I find the LOW Create-A-Moveset way to limiting and the controls are somewhat lacking compared to SvR titles) and really have some fun that and I have a killer Eddie Guerrero CAW(and about 6-7 others) on the 09, took hours to get the E.G formula just right and the thought of having to recreate it, and the others some of which took almost as long to perfect, is kind of daunting. But while we are on the subject of porting data were the DLC packs from the 09 supposed to port to the LOW game? I had not paid that much attention to the ported data til today when I finished with the last in-game Legend and thought it would be cool to try matches like Priceless/Legacy(or whatever new name I am sure they will be given befor long) vs. Dusty Rhodes & The Million Dollar Man but no DiBiase Jr. Well its about midnight so I guess I better be going, thanks for the reply. I hope everyone has both a safe a happy weekend, see you all(funny isn't it that we use the phrase "see you all" when probably 99.9 of us never really see who they are conversing with) next week.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:14 Oct24 2009 Post ID: 2755096
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I knew importing wouldnt happen.This is because if you had svr09 roster on LOW then when you import you would have 3 undertakers,3hbks,3 hhhs etc

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Cm Conor Posted at: 18:24 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757545
Cm Conor
+
+
well maybe just alternate attires sean

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:11 Oct29 2009 Post ID: 2757685
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
no conor just no Evil

they already cave creaate a attire and somer already have alt attires

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

therapper Posted at: 06:41 Nov13 2009 Post ID: 2763614
therapper
+
+
well they could of made it so you can only import your cracted stuff CAW, CAE ect. but the main reson i think they didn't is space on the disk cos an importin' mod takes a shed load of space on the disk

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close