Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

Forces Colliding 10 Maniacal Mayhem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:01 Dec03 2009 Post ID: 2771065
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
conor r u doing wrestling?if u do please donr become cm conor.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dx_hbk Posted at: 02:55 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771105
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
On 03-Dec-2009 Cm Conor said:hey sorry if im not active for two reasons:
1) wrestling(actual wrestling) is taking up my life, i will not ever be on on a wendsday or a saturday, and only a short time on everyday except sunday
2)i screwed up my right arm, ihave no clue how long itll take to heal, so expect a card up on sundays if i can
Hey get your arm to heal fast ;_;.

and same here i won't be on much either i have to exercise to get my leg moving and also i have been busy writing,singing and composing a song.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 16:03 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771288
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Abdul youre composing a song?

Conor if you change your name to CM COnor you have to give me credit cause i copyrighted it.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Cm Conor Posted at: 17:44 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771356
Cm Conor
Post Likes: 0
+
+
first off, im not doing pro, not at the moment anyway, and i wouldnt change my real name to CM Conor, and if you were talking about a pro wrestling name, then no i wont go with that, ill just go with my real name

ozzo^
In a World of Peaches, Do Not ask for Applesauce.
Gtag: irConarkee
Psn: str8edge4lyf
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:02 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771439
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok and remember since i helped you make it pro if you did you have to give me credit.

anyways is anyone gonna put a card in.

Cm Conor Posted at: 08:29 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771526
Cm Conor
+
+
well that is if i make it
im getting one in today, because im free

ozzo^
Cm Conor Posted at: 10:58 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771574
Cm Conor
+
+
On 05-Dec-2009 ShadowStriker64 said:ok and remember since i helped you make it pro if you did you have to give me credit.

anyways is anyone gonna put a card in.
Matt: Hello matt striker here alongside todd grisham in what is expected to be a great night

Todd: you?re right Matt, tonight we have a six man battle royal for a shot at the undertakers championship, but there?s a catch, you can never have been a world champion

Matt: well, that?s uh? interesting

{Cutaway to Vinces office}

CM Punk: Are you crazy Vince?! Not putting me in the running for the WHC

Vince: I did what I thought was best

CM Punk: well obviously it wasn?t, you NEED me to be in the title picture, put me in it NOW!

Vince: fine, fine you want it your way, but if you lose the title match or the 1 contenders match

CM Punk: which I won?t

Vince: right, now if you lose, I don?t want to hear any complaints or arguments with a referee

CM Punk: Good?

John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho (non-title)

John started off by hitting a running high kick, and he continued pummeling down on Chris, Chris counters a suplex into a suplex, he then hits a running neckbreaker, he whips morrison into the turnbuckle, and hits a corners bulldog, he missed the shoulder block, and Morrison hit a hurricanrana, he sent him off the ropes and hit Jericho with a back/neckbreaker combo, he hit some strikes knocking him down, Morrison then hit a shooting star splash, after awhile he hit moonlight drive for the win

Winner: john Morrison

ATM: Morrison was celebrating when big show and dolph ziggler entered the ring, big show, following Morrisons hop off the turnbuckle, hit him with a KO punch, lifted him back up and threw him towards Chris who hit a codebreaker, the called for dolph to get in the ring, big show lifted him by the throat right into a chokeslam, dolph got on the TB, he jumped of as big show started the drop, as soon as he grabbed his neck and they slammed him into the mat, stretchers came out and Chris kicked him onto it

Batista vs. matt hardy
Batista physically dominated this match, he hit a few spears, and spine busters, but end up hitting two Batista bombs to pin matt

Winner: Batista

ATM: Batista threw matt into the ring post and then into the barricade, he got a steel chair and whacked him a few times, and right as he was about to deliver a final blow to the head, Jeff came to make the save, he beat him down and threw him in the ring and hit a TOF, and a Swanton bomb

Edge vs. Finlay

It was back and forth edge hit a spear and Finlay kicked out, Finlay hit a Celtic cross but edge kicked out, edge hit a DDT but Finlay was to resilient, Finlay locked in the Celtic knot but edge broke out, edge ended up hitting a spear to end it

Winner: edge

Vince makes an important announcement

Vince: hello everyone and welcome to my show, smackdown, tonight we've already seen a few breakouts, so I?d like to announce some matches for the RR, first off, the women's champion, Beth phoenix, will face Michelle McCool and mickie James in a triple threat match for the title, but also, Jeff and Batista will face off in a tables? ladders? AND chairs match. And finally for what we know of tonight, dolph will face john Morrison for the IC title?

Cm punks? music starts to play

CM Punk: where do you get off not mentioning me? So, at the royal rumble, CM Punk, will face the undertaker, for the WHC

Vince: whatever punk, we?ll just have to see about that

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane

Kane viciously dominated this match, hitting a couples uppercuts, big boots but ultimately ended it with a chokeslam

Winner: Kane

ATM
Edge runs down to the ring with a chair, Kane lifts up Rey and throws him towards edge, edge hits Rey over the head with the chair, as Rey gets up, edge hits a spear on him

6 man battle royal; pins and submissions. CM punk vs. r-truth vs. umaga vs. JTG vs. shad vs. Shelton Benjamin

Ways of elimination

Shad eliminated after a paydirt
Jtg after a Samoan spike
Umaga after a GTS
R-truth after a t-bone suplex
Benjamin after a GTS
Winner: cm punk

ozzo^
dx_hbk Posted at: 03:29 Dec16 2009 Post ID: 2775153
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Well since john is lazy Sean is the new raw GM till i get back to doing cards =P.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:56 Dec16 2009 Post ID: 2775156
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Lawler: Welcome to the first RAW: FC people and we are excited.
Cole: Yes we are Jerry and tonight our Interim GM will be making an announcement. Here he is now.

*Interim GM Sean walks in*
Sean: As you know I am also ECW GM but our RAW GM has decided to tak a break due to unforseen circumstances. So tonight we are having title matchs. That?s right all matches are title matches. So Miz, Cena, Melina and Jerishow better watch out.

Trish Stratus vs Melina Divas Title
Trish started it off with a few kicks. It was like this for a few moments untill Trish hit her signature move. She hit her Chick Kick but it only got a two. Trish kept going and hit a leapfrog move and pinned Melina.
Winner and new Divas Chapmion: Melina

ATM
Trish Celebrates

Commercial

The Miz vs The Rock vs The Million Dollar Man Us Title
Miz and Rock teamed up on MDM and then Rock turned on Miz sending him out of the ring. Miz came in and helped MDM double team the Rock. Miz got the Rock in a Strong Grapple then MDM tried to help him out but Rock countered and Double Clotheslined both of them. Miz hit his Signature on the Rock after Rock hit his signature on MDM. Miz picked up MDM and hit him with the jumping finisher. Rock then hit the Rock Bottom on the Miz and pinned him 1 2 3.
Winner and new US champion: The Rock

ATM
Rock is celebrating but the MDM gets the Million Dollar Dream on him. Rock powers out and hits a Rock Bottom and The People?s Elbow on MDM.

6 man over the top battle royal for the WWE title
John Cena vs Evan Bourne vs Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger

Order of Elimiation
Swagger by Rhodes and Dibiase
Rhodes by Dibiase
Orton by Cena and Bourne
Cena by Dibiase and Bourne
Dibiase by Bourne

Winner and New WWE Champion: Evan Bourne

ATM
Bourne is celebrating
Lawler: Oh My God. Evan Bourne has won the battle royal and his first WWE Championship. I knew big things were in store for this kid.

Commericial

DX vs Jerishow Unified Tag Team Titles Table Match
HHH clotheslined Big Show while HBK hit a running forearm on Jericho. HBK grabbed the table and put in in the corner. HHH irished whipped Show but didn?t capitalize. HHH gained momentum but HBK was assaulted by Jericho. Jericho hit his signature and locked the Walls of Jericho in which was stupid. HHH in the meantime had hit the spinebuster and set up the table. He got big show leaning on the table and hit the Pedigree though the table winning the match.

Winner and New Unified Tag Team Champions: DX

Cole: What a Raw. New champions crowned in every match. I just wish every raw could be the same. Wait I just got reports with Raw getting a 4.2 reading just below ECW which got 4.4.But both are better then smackdown which got a lowly 2.1
Lawler: That?s because nothing can beat ECW. See you next time for Raw and remember to tune into ecw.

« Last edited by ShadowStriker64 on Dec 16th 2009 »

Cm Conor Posted at: 19:52 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775746
Cm Conor
+
+
mine was actually like a solid 4

ozzo^
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:43 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775784
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
fine its a solid 4. but its still behind raw nad ECW.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close